Your parents don't actually love you...

Your parents don't actually love you. They only put up with you due to parental instincts out of their control and social standards. If you were any other kid, they'd hate you like everyone else does. Parents, like anyone, only truly love successful kids.

Attached: 1531780980258.png (917x871, 139K)

>normal people hate kids
FUCKIN LEL

>Your parents dont actually love you.
Proves that he is getting bullied in family, and tries to make us think the same way...
wtf.jpg

>Your parents don't actually love you
I can't help but agree. My mother was abusive until she died so my dad sort of just lets me linger because he feels bad he couldn't do anything/didn't know about it. He just tolerates me, I feel.

All people hate shitty/failure kids.
Did you even read the OP?

>successful kids
what the fuck does that even mean? What expectations does a child have? OP I'm sorry your parents were abusive enough that they made this seem normal but please understand they are not what parenting is supposed to be, you are a victim of statistical misfortune

no my mom said she loved me just earlier today so your wrong and stupid

Attached: 1488420860318.jpg (1298x1098, 97K)

I dont think my parents can truly respect me until I become a threat to them.

Attached: E9288462-953B-4BE0-8EA1-3FBBF79C33D5.jpg (209x242, 6K)

False. Some people are pedophiles.

Successful kids, as in kids who aren't NEET failures or autists who hang out in places like this. Parents only put up with kids like these because their instincts force them to and it's expected of them. They probably actually hate them.

>all moms = my mom
Back to kindergarden, toddler. You don't know shit about adults.

My parents owe me 8k.

My parents think money isn't everything and the thing that matters most are family, helping one another, and religion. My dad said he'd rather have a homeless son who helps others than a CEO who is evil.

People who say this never had a close and loving family. Sorry but your truth isn't the same for everyone.

You were a successful kid. You had to earn your parents' love.

I'd kill for this
I'd kill

True. My mother has literally compared me to her mom and sister (who she both hates), she has said she doesnt like me and has constantly claimed I make her want to kill herself. Because going to uni full time with work on the weekends isnt enough for her. Fine by me because I hate her too, shes cheated on my dad.
I dont really know how my dad feels about me but he seems kinder and I get along more with him.

Attached: 1A99E1F0-5AAC-4A7B-9157-C917FA3ADA30.png (789x750, 18K)

Well in that case, your mom just sounds like a cunt. I was talking more about parents who pretend they love their failure of kids and say they don't care if they succeed or not.

Reminder unconditional love is a meme and that's okay. If someone loves you and has helped you in anyway you should feel obligated to make them feel good and help them. If you don't they have permission to stop loving you.

Is there really anyone here who hasn't figured this out by age 12?

>dad used to beat me on the weekly
>no real reason, he just wanted to beat a small child
>only stopped because I ended his sports career by smashing in his knee with a sledgehammer
>can see complete hatred in his face every time we're in the same room now
>mom turned into a textbook full of mental disorders one day
>intense anger issues and even started to hate inanimate objects
>disowned me after I testified to the cops over her psychotic freakout in a Walmart
No I think my parents really do love me

Conditional love is just approval. Our idea of love doesn't exist.

I'm their tech support. It's cool as long as it's to help them have fun. Work always feels like an obligation.

I think my mom is the only person in the world that truly loves me, she's the only reason I didn't kill myself