Dad has some old friends that had to go to mexico because of some sort of family emergency

>dad has some old friends that had to go to mexico because of some sort of family emergency
>their daughter stays with us so she doesn't have to go
>situation gets worse
>probably going to be a few months
>the girl is very nice and isn't much of a bother so this wouldn't really be an issue
>except she's started spending her entire day in my bedroom
>naps in there
>wears my clothes as pajamas
>honestly kind of annoying
>yesterday she wore a button down that I had ironed and laid out specifically because I needed to wear it today
>my mother says she's "just coping"
She's cute and all but I'm actually getting annoyed. I probably sound like a cynical cunt.

Attached: e8631a1bc4736d9e2cfd686f5be7c8ab.png (1024x1800, 355K)

Send me the full story to my discord..
95pepe#4933

have you tried maybe talking to her about it? the trick is to be nice about it and not talk like a condescending cunt when you address the issue

You are daddy now. Don't you get it.

How old is she?
Kill yourself, faggo.

How do you talk to teenage girls about problems, lol

Is that what my mother meant by coping? Like I'm filling in for the father because he isn't around right now?

Fuck. Well if you're not going to fuck her, just ignore her.

She's going through a lot right now, and her parents have basically dumped her in a stranger's house for several months. She's latching on to you because you're the closest in age. Just be nice and all that. Spoil her a little bit if you like. Think about how you would feel if you were in her position.

Yeah I'm a grown man. I'm pretty sure I would go to jail.

That makes sense to be honest. They have no family here and before my father retired he worked with her father for years. I'm still a grown man but I'm not in my 60's I guess.

I just realized I used "grown man" twice. Looks kind of awkward to be honest.

marry her now faggot

Attached: 1507623738078.jpg (312x353, 31K)

Just treat it like suddenly getting the kid sister you never had for a few months. Might be a decent excuse to get out of the house a bit, too.

Does she have her own room?How much do you talk with her?Has she spoken to you about her situation?

Maybe in a few years so I don't go to jail

I might give that a shot. I work a lot so I don't have much of a social life. It could be nice.

Yes, we have an extra room that's used to store my parents' old furniture. My dad's having a hard time moving on. My mother rearranged everything to make it like a den with a bed. We talk some, usually really mundane conversation. She seems to try to talk about more and more each day.

I'd most likely be annoyed as well but id try to put myself in her shoes and try to understand why she's doing what she's doing and given the information you've spewed out, i'd probably just let her use the room as a her comfy place.

>few years
What unfree state are you in that isn't ok with 16?

Attached: 1514469731467.png (1280x720, 703K)

She probably doesn't see you in a romantic light, and considering the age gap might never. This isn't a manga. She wants a friend, a brother, a father. Take her and any of her friends out to places once in a while like icecream, the park, or a theme park. Might be good for you too.

So you talk some but nothing beyond mundane conversation and she spends her entire day in your room and sleeps with your clothes.I wouldn't be surprised if she has fallen in love with you.

Turns out it's 17 here

That's good because I don't view her in a romantic light either. Right now she's mostly a girl that stops me from feeling a fresh bed when I go to sleep at night. I'll consider helping her out and taking her places. It might give her a little more life.

This sounds like a conflicting statement.

Needles to say she wants to be closer to you. Does she have anyone else that she is close to? Being in an unfamiliar environment can lead her to attach to someone, someone like you. I say have her go and meet some people her age so she can get out of the house more often. If she does have a crush on you it will fade as she gets older and meets people her own age. Also
>17
Texas?

I know she has some friends obviously. She's a teenage girl. I think she's very family focused though. Just that kind of person. I just hope that if she finds someone then she doesn't bring them into my bedroom too,

Yeah, we're talking Mexicans. There aren't too many states in question.