Why are so many young men in this site against dating single mothers?

why are so many young men in this site against dating single mothers?

I think that it has something to do with the wrong idea that somehow a woman with children is something inherently bad, truth is different

Attached: 5lruxzl8wwxz.jpg (1242x2145, 92K)

i don't want kids at all, so obviously someone with a child of their own is a dealbreaker.

depends on the reason for single motherness

why would I want to raise another mans child?

Attached: 1528835745426.jpg (727x480, 38K)

you will never be first in her life. you will never be a priority unless she is a shitty mother, then she is at most a pump&dump her kids will always come first and you dont get the chance to cement the bond like you do in a normal relationship. you are thrust into parenthood at an awkward stage rather than learning it naturally as your child ages. also, OP your pic is shit. that is a complete lie. single mothers always have an attitude about you trying to raise their kids in a way they dont agree with.

>the "another man child" fallacy
>he thinks that genetics actually matter
>he doesnt know that nothing matters and such meaningless things like "me wanties muh own kids" are just pointless spooks

sasuga user

if you were replying to my image, you could have just said yes

>3dpd
No thanks, normalneggro.

>he thinks that genetics dont matter
wewlad. genetics accounts for approx 75% of a person, including their lousy attitude.

>why are so many young men in this site against dating single mothers?
Dont want kids, hate children, not interested in taking care of someone else's mistake

>I think that it has something to do with the wrong idea that somehow a woman with children is something inherently bad, truth is different
You are wrong. A single mother means she either made a bad choice in man (she has issues making good decisions), or is not able to keep a man (she is broken). Both are huge red flags.

It also means that in a terrible situation she chose to bring a child into the world she was completely a able to properly care for, and that is abhorrent.

>why are so many young men in this site against dating single mothers?

Young men here are hardly able to date, what makes you think they are capable of helping to raise a child? Are you fucking stupid?

wut if he ded

Makes her less of a bad person but again >hate children
>will never be number one in her eyes
thats gonna be a hard no for me, dawg.

It's like the biggest emotional baggage you can have. I'll pass, good luck raising someone else kid

Attached: tumblr_mkwl2wtTRM1r8250so1_250.gif (236x253, 914K)

if the dad is dead its a different situation, but I still wouldnt want to take care of someone elses kid

Not him, but way to pull the 75% bullshit out your ass. There isn't a single dominant determinant for personality and behavior. It's totally subjective.

>the wrong idea that somehow a woman with children is something inherently bad, truth is different
It's an easy indicator of poor judgment and poor planning skills, I don't want to be with someone that can't make half decent decisions.

>date
>single moms

lol

It's thinking like this that led many of us here. Fuck off.

>there is a man out there who was willing to leave his kid to get away from this bitch

biggest red flag of them all

>Help out
LITERALLY
>pick up after the mess I made while I was fucking around with Chad or you arent a real man
It is astonishing how little respect these whores have for beta men especially considering single mothers are the lowest form of life on this planet

single mothers are cancer and I wouldnt date on even if it was my only option

t. child of a single mother

you cant date a single mother. you can sleep with her and make big charitable donations to help her financial situation.

This whore is fucked, both literally and metaphysically.

Attached: Toll Paid.jpg (768x1024, 112K)

>single mothers are cancer and I wouldnt date on even if it was my only option
I really wish this wasn't true but they really are just shit humans, I wish my mum wasn't such a broken neurotic human, or that she at least spared me of the constant numbness of life.
I can only take solace in the fact that my would be older brother escaped this hell at birth.
t. Another child of a single parent

>Pick up another niggas save file
Literally there is nothing worse. They are even far less likely to have your kids. Being a man, dating women. Is being part of the survival race of humankind. The drive to reproduce is always chemically pounding in our brains. Seeing a bitch who already nested, isn't attractive as far as building ones own nest goes. It's not fucking complex.

If she wanted to find a mate, and settle down. She should have fucking done it the first time.

>Neurology and the chemical make of the mind decided through evolution is subjective.
Not it's not. You just like to think it is to prop up stupid social/political stances

before I read this post I thought single moms were a definite no, but come to think of it if I didn't have to bother with the kid and they stayed single moms but with a boyfriend it might be alright, if I had nothing else.

coal status: burned
toll status: paid

>a woman with children is something inherently bad
It is, why would I want a female already fixated on her brats and those of another guy to boot?

And having said brats to deal with too if knowing her goes beyond fucking.
With the assorted stress, costs and noise involved which she will happily share with you.
Nope!

>this

every time one of my normalfag friends talk about this "awesome new girl" they just met and how she has a kid I cringe internally.

sure if you wanna stay perpetually in that stage. or if its just temporary.

lets say you fall for her and dont mind she has a kid with another man. but then she doesnt want more than a casual thing.

its pretty undateable. its just a fuck and whatever else situation.

Enjoy raising your wife's son, cuck mangina

there's nothing wrong with single mothers that are widows, that's just a shit situation. that's the only acceptable single mother, all the others are just whores that made terrible decisions.

My only issue would be making sure the father isn't going to become a problem between myself and her.

Well she might have gotten interesting if she had stopped after the kids.

I feel sympathy for widows. But from a naturalistic perspective it's the same shit, different story. They are less attractive as far as potential partners go.

>But from a naturalistic perspective it's the same shit
if you don't have sympathy for a widow yea you might be too far gone. it's not like she purposefully made bad decisions

the only thing worse than a single mother is the white knight who volunteers for cuckoldry.

The question on every single mother's mind should not be "Why can't I get a date?" It should be "What's wrong with someone that's willing to date this?"

Unfortunately, because single mothers have a proven track record of poor decision making, they're unlikely to arrive at such an abstract thought exercise.

These are the kind of men who willingly date single mothers, and none of them are quality partners, even for a single mother.

-A pedophile who intends to use his partner for access for a child to abuse.

-A loser with low self esteem who is happy being always second best in his own relationship, someone who is effectively emotionally spineless that his partner will never respect.

-A loser bereft of all potential and ambition who will never amount to anything greater than a pizza delivery driver and who's only contribution to society is being the surrogate babysitter for someone else's genetic shrapnel.

-A loser who is just in general a thoughtless idiot and hasn't put any brainpower into thinking about how the single mom got there in the first place, and how her lack of decision making skills might negatively impact their own future.

High quality men that have ambitions and dreams and foresee the consequences of their actions won't date single mothers.

And single mothers should be EVEN MORE wary of the low quality cucks that actually are willing to date them.

Furthermore, the radical outlier of a dead marine or car accident father that left the family fatherless is just that, a radical outlier. The vast majority of single mothers are candidates for the Maury show, which is on every day with fresh new examples of trends in bad decisions.

A lot of guys jump to the conclusion that they are immediately expected to be a part of the kid's life. In reality, it's the exact opposite. At least until things get serious.

>Too far gone
It doesn't change the fact she already has another persons kid user. This is looking at thing naturalistically. Far less men will want her. Her story doesn't fucking matter. That point isn't about sympathy. It's about raw logical evaluation. It IS the same shit because the end result is single moms. Who are less attractive potential partners.

when they say, "my son/daughter, is my everything." that already tells me, I am a walking wallet and have 0 value. no thanks, you made your bed, lie in it whore.

shes gotta be smoking hot to expect anything serious, like a 7.

Just wanna say that is a really well put together and written post, user. Good job,

I'm a big brother. The kiddo's mom dates guys, but I'm the only male presence in his life. It's not healthy for the kid to have men in his life that are transient.

Any woman in a relationship serious enough to have a child but without the sense and strength to keep that relationship together is not worth your time. This is the real reason single mothers are undesirable: They lured a man in, took his seed and drove him away with whatever fucked up shitty thing she does that turns men off.

It shows a real irresponsibility in a person. It's an immediate red flag. Bringing a person into the world is literally the most important and serious thing the average person can do with their life. To see someone do so without any sense as to the consequences, to see someone so insensible that they'd lock themselves down for life without the help they'd need is major turn off.

Single mothers are often just children themselves. If you date a girl with a kid you'll be taking care of two infants. Not worth the blown out pussy. No sir.

Attached: 1532324519809.png (236x231, 88K)

such is life. uwu

For what fucking reasons would anyone WANT to date a single mother?

Attached: 1483511267023.jpg (309x309, 41K)

Spoken like a true cuck. Tyrones kid wants tendies, go buy some cuck.

At my age, you have to be a MASSIVE fuck-up to be a single mother.

My thought is this: the only reason to have a girlfriend is to be romantic with her. Go on romantic vacations, go on romantic dinner dates, spend an entire romantic weekend in bed together, take romantic baths together, etc. You can't do any of that shit if she has a kid. Romance is literally impossible with single mothers. Therefore, there is no reason to date her.

The logical reason not to date single mothers is because they're slutty retards, so low on the social heirarchy they're next to fucking dinosaur bones. Their child will grow up to be a criminal, and even if you do "man up" and spend all your savings raising her niglet, the child will just resent you once it reaches puberty for not being their "real" father.

Attached: 1531091410074.png (698x867, 191K)

This is a very big thing.

I have dated a single mother. Was going well until the one time she said she couldnt find a babysitter for our date. Me, of course, being a gentleman, said it would be fine if she brought her baby on the date with us.

It was not fine. She was split the whole time between being a romantic partner and a mother. Entirely understandably, she had to be a mother the whole time.

When i look for partner, i want us to be the #1 person is each other's lives. And that simply can not be the case

>Doesnt consider the fact that the man will never truly love the kid as if he was his child
>Doesnt consider the fact that the kid is a mere representation of your wife's irresponsibility in life and diferent views on things like sex with strangers and finding a good partner.
>Implying she truly loves you and definitely doesnt want you for other reason's like helping taking care of bills or taking care of the child
>Implying anyone is ready to already be a father figure

>if you don't have sympathy yea you might be too far gone.

Tell that to women who make cold logic decisions about the usefulness of a mans life and term it SMV. Don't see much regret or sympathy from those, you?

>Those undyed roots.
Hahaha too true, too true.

Attached: Loljimbo.gif (500x215, 967K)

Why to never date single moms 101

2 Golden rules
>You are a walking wallet
>There is no love life, just assisting her to raise another mans kid

>he doesnt know that nothing matters

Sorry, wrong answer. You'd be better off trying the exact opposite approach and using traditional moralizing to try to guilt us into feeling bad for poor little Tyrone Jr. Or maybe trying to convince us to suck it up and make an effort at "fixing society" for the sake of "a future for white children" or what-the-fuck-ever.

Because when you try this nihilistic approach, well - if there is nothing but power, one expression of power would be for Tyrone to fuck every chick he can and then laugh in my face when he gets make to care for his fucking progeny. And I'll pass on that, thanks.

>There isn't a single dominant determinant for personality and behavior
But personality and behaviour is also affected by genes, there have been countless studies about it. Look it up

this whole situation bites. single moms arent going away, and they need help. maybe they deserve gibs from the gubmint even tho i dont really favor hand outs.

I would date a single mother if I myself were a single father, but I'm not going to date a single mom as a young man, that's stupid.

Because she didn't want me in her prime but now that Chad is gone, her looks are fading, and she's left her with hungry mouths to feed I'm suddenly attractive

>I have dated a single mother
>Me being the gentleman that I am
>Entirely understandable, she had to be a mother the whole time
Jesus Christ man, have some god damned respect for yourself.

>baggage with her being a used up slut
>baggage with her making bad decisions required to become a single mother in the first place
>baggage with her snot nose shitty spawn being a little shit
>baggage with her ex-whatever being in the picture and probably fucking her on the side
single mothers are at the bottom of the barrel of women, just under morbidly obese chicks

If the father is dead, then it is less bad.
Honestly i still think that the right thing for widow with kids to do is put romance aside and focus on raising the kid well.
I've had 2 teahers in high school that were
single mother widows since their 30s and they never hooked up or got together with anyone else. Since they had still a feeling of loyalty to their dead husbands and wanted to focus on career and the kids.

You're more than welcome to donate money to a single mother charity.

I'd say let them go on their own with zero support from anyone, if they are a "strong independent womyn" as they claim to be, they will manage just fine.

>single mother charity
as if they don't get enough government assistance already.

Any decent mom wouldn't let you in the kid's life until the relationship matured.

I've been in Big brothers, big sisters for almost two years now. One of the most fulfilling things I've done so far.

I don't want children and i really don't want another mans child. Adoption would be different because the child would be mine and I was making the choice to take them on as my own. However a single mother's child will never be my own.

How is she a bad person if the guy died?

An adopted child is still someone else's child numbnuts.

then YOU fucking date her. it only takes once to learn the lesson and i guarantee you will never do it again

Nah an adopted child is my child while a single mothers child is HER child which means it is not mine and never will be.

cant we just cut the military budget for welfare for single moms? arent many singlr mothers military women or have had husbands/children's fathers in the military?

just skim maybe 15 billion off the top.

as i said, they arent going away.

No, let them fucking die in the squalid mess they've made. As the normalfags, roastflaps chads who come here to mock us say "adapt or die."

Attached: No.png (500x563, 205K)

fine i will. u turbo nerds are wrong

>Another Man's Child fallacy
And where the fuck is that a fallacy you stupid faggot, go on and give me a link

>known childhood friend my whole life
>our families were neighbors when we were babies
>liked her growing up but never really made a move
>we both go to different colleges once we're grown
>found out she had a child a few months ago
>the father is a loser according to her family
>she's back in town with her child living at home
>is likely going to drop out of college

Haven't seen her yet. What the fuck would I even say? I can't help but to feel bad. She was getting her shit together by finishing community college and transferring to uni to pursue track & field since she was so good at it.

Attached: 1528470013638.png (591x541, 460K)

Blaming the child for the sins of the mother. I'm sure that kid will go on to be a productive member of society.

An adopted child is not a byproduct of your genetic material. You did not fertilize and ovum with your own semen, an adopted child is the composition of two other people's sex cells. You are still a reed warbler cuckold raising the offspring of a cuckoo.

Attached: Liberal cuckold feeds his wife's black son.jpg (590x288, 31K)

I considered dating a single mother as having a broader pallet of things to do on a date. Can you take a grown up woman to a circus? To a zoo? To a movie like the Incredibles or Despicable Me? Not without being thought of as a weirdo,but with a kid to please all these are viable options and even to suggest them makes you appear open minded and heroic.

Attached: 1528226140096.jpg (452x604, 63K)

or how about we conscript the single moms and make them front line cannon fodder. the military gets a shield to protect their actually valuable troops and we get rid of the single moms in one go, win win.

no one is blaming the child, retard. but the fact is the child exists and will suffer due to having a single mom. choices carry natural and logical consequences

Any decent mom wouldn't be single.

>I would date a single mother if I myself were a single father
this is the only valid reason for dating a single mother desu

>cant we just cut the military budget for welfare for single moms? arent many singlr mothers military women or have had husbands/children's fathers in the military?
the difference being those families have served which is valuable and respectable, their children are also likely to serve and be even better than their parents because of the skill passed down from their parents. I am the child of a single mother so my view is very negatively skewed but to give random women money simply for having children is nonsense.
>just skim maybe 15 billion off the top.
yes good luck with pitching that to the military. "Excuse me men and women of the USA military! I would like to take money from your budget for single mothers"
>as i said, they arent going away.
of course not but we can at least not fucking support it. You live a very naive life if you don't know about the population that would literally justify having a child for single mother payments from the government.

Spooks the way chans use them are spooks.

>I'm sure that kid will go on to be a productive member of society.
Well as the normalfags, chads and roastflaps who come here to mock us robots say "focus on improving yourself and get over your woe is me whining" those kids will have to sink or float on their own.

It's a saying (actually about the father and relating to bearing the sins of Adam).

I'm saying the child should be supported, even if the mom is a dumb whore.

>roastflaps
maybe i'm a newfag but i haven't seen that variant of roastie yet. made me kek

but you choose the child
you didnt choose a woman who comes with a child
plus with an adopted child if your relationship doesnt work out with your partner the adopted child is still both of yours, whereas if the relationship doesnt work with a single mother its her child

do everything you can to stay away from her. If she corners you, end the conversation as quickly as possible.

>cuckold
you have no idea what that word means lmao, if you also read my original post you would know i don't even want children but out of
>single mothers child
>adoption
at least with adoption the child is yours as far as the role of father counts. With a single mother at most you can only be a friend to the child or a "step father" which is just a joke title.

Yeah, the child should be supported. By the mom.

I'm 22 years old I am not ready to raise kids.

come on guys, just give them UBI for like $1000 a month in assistance. wont even be that much from the military budget, probably not even 1 billion.

just sell the mom into indentured servitude. sexual indentured servitude. it's all she's useful for anyway so why not exploit it to its fullest?

I think it's better for society to have some social responsibility. It's not the kid's fault, and without help, it will cost us all more in the long run.

we can make more money if we sell the single moms off as sex slaves to the middle east

People here are spooked out of their gourd. You either become the common ancestor of all humans or the common ancestor of none. In the long run knocking up a girl is just putting in your ticket in the genetic lottery. Chances are your line will be wiped out while somebody in mongolia will end up becoming the common ancestor of all humans because his muscles produce less lactic acid or some shit like that.

I enjoy kids and kids with single mother tend to really look up to men. Most single mothers won't involve you in their kids life until things are getting serious because otherwise they will attempt to bond with moms cock carousel and get traumatized when everybody leaves them. If a single mother in the long term wasn't going to have my kids I would break up with her. Goddamned though people are afraid to seek happiness by dating a single mother for the pure fear that Jow Forums might make fun of them. Get over yourselves, you will all probably die childless virgins chasing that pure christian virgin waifu.

I would date a single mother who has been in long term relationship but broke up/divorced for some reason

I would never date single mother who was never in relationship, who just got pregnant from being a club slut

Attached: 1532540543284.jpg (525x525, 25K)