My boipucci is ovulating

My boipucci is ovulating
Please someone, ANYONE
MAKE ME YOUR SISSY

Attached: Taint_wound_labia_2_NSFW.jpg (960x1280, 120K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2Dzmbm4hu28
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I feel sorry for the mentally ill man that did this to himself. It's literally an open wound.

post your actual boipucci and i will impregnate you virtually

ya that's really depressing op.

i gotta cover it with my hand while i type this. let's all sing a funeral song for op's girl
(the ring does make it seem like maybe shes a fucked up witch or something which is kind of hot but then its like damn)
i dont like what this guys trying to do

Is Chris more of a Chad than you?

Attached: 1529719536289.jpg (1200x900, 198K)

>It's literally an open wound
...wait a second!

why did he dress like pamperchu for this one

Was this at "Too Many Games" in Philly? I remember he got kicked out for being too touchy/feely.

it's awesome how old-school sociopath troll culture has thoroughly inbred with tumblr "permanently aggrieved teenage girl" culture
so now you have "eat shit nerd lmao" and when you try to undercut it you get "um i dont like this that's not appropriate"

get fucked

youtube.com/watch?v=2Dzmbm4hu28

Barb and his relationship is so damn weird. Autism may be present but it seems like Barb actually taught him to be this weird with her.

You know that's chris chans ripped open taint right?

Fuck you for making me have to look at CWC's UnClit again.

Ah yes, Chris' fancy taint vag.

Attached: TaintCum.webm (320x180, 1.68M)

dlemkroylsdjfwdA
DELET DELET
DELET DELET
DELET DELET
DELET DELET
DELET DELET

HEY FAGGOT POSTING A PIC IS ONE THING BUT YOU'RE TAKING SHIT TOO FAR. FUCKING SPOILER THAT SHIT YOU DUMB FUCK NIGGER OR ILL WATER BOARD YOU WITH EVERY DROP OF BLOOD FROM YOUR MOTHER'S BODY.

Holy fuck I didn't know there was actually video of it

I won't miss life when I'm dead.

At least it means (s)he can never breed. You need to be able to inject the pussy to get the bitch pregs and he has a leaking problem.

Attached: oink.jpg (540x820, 120K)

Reminder that Josh Null Moon of the Kiwifarms is now CWC's official manager, agent, bodyguard, pimp, and financial advisor.

He created a fake e-mail address for Chris, hes in control of all Chris accounts, and is doxxing anyone who tries to contact CWC. Hes also reporting trolls to the FBI and Department of Homeland Security. He sent an army of lolcows to protect Chris at Bronycon.

Attached: 64403267a04c245a4a946c78a265c4dc51f90c6604b886ca014268652c843416.png (1214x327, 51K)

Being completely serious user, how much of what you said was true, and how much was hyperbole?

Attached: Sonichu.jpg (300x335, 30K)

Josh sending in detectives, sending in police, sending EVERYTHING IN HIS POWER

Attached: 9812094375677832.png (733x140, 18K)

Josh threatening to dox the family of an innocent convention goer

Attached: 1529789987351.png (1006x316, 54K)

w-what the hell I'm seeing? Why is semen coming out of her wound?

>her

cmon nigga

Attached: steve.png (798x576, 231K)

He literally cut his taint open because he thought a vagina was growing inside him because of magical YouTube videos he was watching.
NOT Chris. Fake. GTFO

The feds aren't going to do anything. He tried to contact the FBI because Chris got screwed out of 6K. The FBI deal with terrorists and shit. They're not going to give a fuck about some autistic faggot getting conned.

>It's literally an open wound.
ie a vagina

I really don't know why I said "her", maybe watching so many videos of him calling himself a woman is subconsciously affecting my brain. The point is, what the fuck is happening with his body there, that's not normal.

Attached: 300px-Акэми_Хомура.jpg (300x322, 29K)

its fine being a trap or a tranny with a dick but this, this is fucking unholly

Attached: 300px-German_soldier_with_flamethrower_c1941.jpg (300x249, 23K)

Why is it white?

MOTHERFUCKER, POST LITERALLY ANYTHING ELSE BUT CHRIS' TAINT FFS POST 1MAN1JAR ANYTHING ELSE YOU FUCK

Attached: 1532386157313.png (716x520, 554K)

Imagine fucking that. Sliding your dick in and out, him whimpering at every stroke because your dick is literally scraping against an open wound. Raw soft meat with blood as a lubricant. As it starts to swell up it becomes noticeably warm. Through all that pain he/she is still being sexually stimulated and has no choice but to cum from it. You feel his cum surround your penis and shoot out of the sides as you continue sliding your dick in and out into a warm swollen open wound with a mixture of puss, blood and his cum everywhere.

i really really really dont like this

all these replies are making me terrified of watching that

Attached: 1489983144433.jpg (600x600, 37K)

my face contorted into horror and disgust when i saw this holy fuck

Attached: AA.jpg (228x221, 5K)