Who is cuter

Who is cuter
Your female barista or your female bartender?

For me it's the barista

Attached: female-barista.jpg (300x300, 34K)

brooke brooke brooke!

unironically

nick you remind me kind of /x/

I dont go out, let alone to bars or coffeeshoppes.

Baristas tend to be cuter in general as they aren't as often tattooed pierced whores, plus alcohol and bars are degenerate by default.

Attached: kawaii barista-chan.jpg (1000x561, 50K)

i don't go to those faggy coffee shops, i make my own and only drink one in the morning. if you need more than that you're an addict

I want to be a bartender but i'm worried guys will hit on me

im am a barista ama

they will, and for tips you'll have to suck it up and be a teasing whore and play along

A barista is a girlier job, and its usually nerdy college girls working. Female bartenders are usually thots and roasties, or crusty old dykes.

i hate female bartenders, they ALWAYS suck dick. male bartenders from 20-30 generally suck too because they think they're too good for their job, so they bring ppl down.

the kino bartenders are 30-60 year old men.

as for baristas, generally any girl from 15-40 is fine, i never have problems with them. actually i did the last time i went to a starbucks drive through: i was ordering and i was like "can i please get a 16oz iced vanilla latte" and this chick giggled like a retard for 30 seconds, then asked me to repeat myself... so i rolled my eyes and repeated my order, and she's like "OH you mean a grande!" fuck baristas like that... every coffee shop accepts drink orders in ounce denominations, not small grande etc... why the fuck do they not teach new baristas this? i always think less of the starbucks if they can't take the order correctly.

>Drinking coffee or alcohol
Sorry, not a degenerate

i can honestly say i have never met a female bartender that wasn't a complete skank

>Barista.
Unironically frequenting cuckbucks.
>Bartender
Where I live you'd be a sucker to pay for alchohol at a pub or bar considering prices.

Why the fuck is coffee degenerate? I'm getting the sense that anything that is fun is degenerate to you bitter ass folks.

I would probably make a shit ton of money at a gay bar.
But every day would be hell.

>Coffee
>Fun
How pathetic is your life exactly

how is drinking coffee fun lmao wtf

Are you a real barista or do you just work at a McDonald's? Real barista here.

Many female baristas are your typical libtard SJW turbocunts, but still, the job brings in more normal girls than bartending.

Attached: barista1.jpg (530x632, 83K)

i think he's saying that in general it's degenerate to drop $5 a day on coffee when you can make yourself a coffee at home for like $0.11 or get it for free at work

Nope, drinking coffee in general is degenerate, everyone I know who drinks it cant function without it, its sad

they not only spend $5 for coffee, but the real morons will buy more than one cup of that a day. it's like they can't add, that's $300 a month just for coffee if they drink two of them a day.

Every coffee shop I go into now has as a barista some fat chick with blue hair who looks like she was working at Wal-Mart or taking Women's Studies classes five minutes ago. I haven't seen a cute barista since about 2009.

I still come across cute bartenders occasionally, though. Much more rarely than years ago, but still once in a while.

It's funny - it seems like cute girls are disappearing from the planet, or at least from America, pretty much across the board. They make a brief appearance for a couple of days every spring, in the downtown areas of big cities, and then they disappear again to wherever they're hiding. All actually visible girls are heading south fast.

And since my standards are actually getting more charitable as I get older, the situation must be pretty bad indeed. Since all young women get hotter to me as my eyes get older, that means that if I perceive a net decrease in the number of cute chicks, the actual decrease measured in "constant dollars" must be truly horrific.

You don't snort it?

no i snort coke off your mothers asshole

it's a decrease in girls putting effort into how they look. the general culture of girls after highschool and during university is "why do i need to look good? i have boobs and a vagina. in fact, it might be DEMEANING for me to brush my hair/wear nice clothes. why should i have to put on makeup or have a sense of fashion? fascists!" like people think it's a joke, but take a trip to korea or japan: girls there don't leave the fucking house unless they're dressed to the nines in nice clothes/makeup. the 7s over there make US 10s look like retards. they live and breath makeup/fitness/clothes/beauty.

the dates are better too because they are actually happy that you're going out with them. so many western girls act like it's a fucking chore to leave the house and have someone chauffeur them, buy them dinner, buy them drinks, etc. it's absurd, and it's SO noticeable when you come back to the states from the far east.

Wait - I just had a thought.

Is it possible that cute girls are disappearing from publicly visible service positions because cute girls in 2018 don't need to work? They can just get orbiters and / or cam / stream / pretend to play games on Twitch/etc.

Maybe the sheer number and variety of ways that any decently attractive girl in 2018 can instrumentalize and commodify their good looks means that they no longer have to look for "I have tits, therefore you should tip me extra for handing you a drink" jobs.

I work at an artisan coffee house

fe(male) barista

Attached: 1532451620381.png (475x481, 397K)

but wouldn't that correlate with huge increases in those fields? i feel like there aren't nearly enough of them online to justify it

Is this really what happens? It sounds like great money but also sounds scary.
I'm confident i'm very cute though. Is something like this worth it?

>confident I'm very cute though
Let me be the judge of that

this is not soc sorry

I work in a coffeehouse/bar that alternates between day and night, so I get to be both barista and bar wench like in that one anime I forget the name of.

as someone that knows 18-22 year olds with sugar daddies.. if you're a 8/10 and willing to put out, you can make a LOT of money. i'm talking cash, nice vacations, nice dinners, 5 star hotels, the works. if you have perky tits and are willing to suck an old guy's dick you can go a long way these days.

R0astie confirmed

I shared last time, ill be banned.
again.

Oh please post an archive link anonette
I'm so fucking lonely

I don't mind talking on discord if you're lonely. I just dont want to be banned again, and I don't remember the post.

Not a normalfag or redditor so I don't use discord. If you want to be a bartender do it and I'll just be a barfly on your wall...

Mind if i have your discord user? I'm lonely?

Okay. sure, this works.
miserlou#3084