Is there anything I can do about my hair? Would Rogaine work?

Is there anything I can do about my hair? Would Rogaine work?

Attached: Screenshot_20180729-210800~2.png (1440x1420, 1.64M)

yeah bro spray rogaine on your head

is that a bad hairline? i don't have asian bowlcut hair like you do, it's quite good hair, but i have the same hairline area

shave your head and work out become asian chad

I have the same nigger lips but I'm white (yes I'm white not a mudd)
Should I off myself now to save some time ?

>is that a bad hairline?
It's fine most of the time unless I'm running around or there's a strong wind

Are you kidding me?
There's nothing wrong with your hair or hairline, wtf were you thinking.
Your hair or looks are the least of your problems.... seriously.

can't imagine lips like that on a white person, you must be ugly as hell

>you must be ugly as hell
I scare little children

Attached: wojak83.png (740x900, 923K)

Onion juice

today some kids wanted to play with me football. they are all laughing like kids do, having fun . does that mean im a chad?

you have cute lips op
t. femanon

no, only that you are not ugly enough to scare children. The bar for that really isn't high.

Don't lie to him, whore. He has nigger lips. Sorry, OP.

I was in about the same balding stage as yourself and I got on the rogaine. So far it's been 9/10 and I would highly suggest it. A couple of things I'd like to mention.

Rogaine will help you regrow more hair BUT it does not stop you from going bald, you need to understand this. Your balding WILL catch up to the extra growth rogaine gives and you need to take those dick breaking pills to block the effects of balding. Rogaine is only a temporary fix to give you more time. I have gotten on rogaine to help give me time untill the current new hair treatment trails finish up and become available to the public in about 5 years or so.

Rogaine will grow your hair back but it will also make you hairy as fuck. I have to pluck my eyebrows once a week and also in areas I have never had hair grow before. This includes right above my cheeks, forehead and to the corners of my forehead near my eyes. You will be a fucking wolfman.

But this is all worth it in the end to give you more time. I use the liquid and apply 2ml twice a day. Morning and night. You will look like a teenager hair in terms of thickness but.... for how long...

I like his nig lips so kys

Not even balding, you just have a fucked up haircut. Go to a barber, preferably one that is of ethnic origin, Hispanic or black. White people cannot cut hair.

Start lifting weights so you lose baby fat in your face, you don't have to be ripped. You don't realize how much fat you have laying around even when you're skinny until you start lifting.

Attached: distressedfrog.jpg (900x900, 50K)

>liking nigger features
No, you "kys".

Don't let your bangs hang loose like that, use some texturing creme to stylize it.

Your hairline is recessed, and your jaw lacks the angularity and width necessary to make up for it. Maybe try growing a beard. If you don't have beard genetics applying minoxidil to your jawline might work.

Show me one picture where nig dsl lips looks good on a guy. And don't post a nigger because that isn't human

buy a taupe

Embrace the balding, OP. I just recently started shaving my head - feels good, and the ladies like it.

Isn't that just a chink hairline?

Grow it into anything else

Did you actually lose hair their though? Then maybe Rogaine will work. Otherwise that's your natural hairline and Rogaine won't do much of anything.

Show us your tits or you're a gay fat man lying to OP.