Do black fembots actually white guys or is that a meme

Do black fembots actually white guys or is that a meme

Attached: b69f3674-ee4a-4942-bcdb-17fcd70fde8c.jpg (750x712, 128K)

Black fembots hate themselves 9/10x so they'll fuck anything nonblack

is she ethiopian or something?

Thats sad black women are beautiful tbhonest

yes we do hate them

Damn. Can you tell me why

i personally do not but there's a black female tripfag here who does

is that guy in drag?

I just want a qt black gf

i wish my skin was dark enough to dye my hair white and get ultimate contrast

I don't really want a white guy, but if a white guy approached me I wouldn't hold it against him. Prefer minorities in general but it's not about looks, just being able to relate

black femboys exist so i'm assuming black fembots do too

Black girls r really cute

Yo they do exist lmao i want a black femboy bf

uh alright then?

Sigh. You people don't get it because you're too obsessed with physical appearance and other such surface level things. The reason why black women and other minority women really like white guys isn't because they're white, but it's because of the status and the community he comes from. Nobody wants to date some inbred, white hillbilly from the south, that's not what black girls imagine when they think of 'white guys'. They imagine someone who graduated from a prestigious university, has a good life, doesn't involve himself in gang violence etc. Basically, it's all about status and having a stable life, regardless of what race you are. That's what makes women want you and consider you a catch.

>Sigh.

kys

>doesn't involve himself in gang violence
God fucking dammit

? whate

>? whate

nothing nvm

yeah im a black fembot and i like white guys but... dont really wanna talk to any from r9k cause most seem racist and rude or just simply dont find any black girls attractive even if they have good personalities and features...

I know many black fembots but they all want a white over me

nobody here actually likes you for your race, they just see you as being a big assed blow up doll that's submissive since you're self hating black and consider yourself 'inferior' so you'd do anything for a white man. not me, im just saying how the people on here think. dont date the garbage that frequent this board.

Im in therapy due to homicidal and suicidal thoughts am i above the average robot?

Don't give up you'll find a qt gf