How do I find a bf who's not a complete fucking degenerate?

How do I find a bf who's not a complete fucking degenerate?

Attached: 1530399323561.png (535x577, 99K)

I mean, me, but I'm taken. But seriously, you're asking that on a board (mostly) full of degenerates?

People on here call absolutely everything degenerate. Having a crush on a 2D girl, playing video games, having a socially unacceptable opinion, having sexual experience, not having sexual experience, watching anime...

>How do I find a bf who's not a complete fucking degenerate?
define degenerate, as you interpret the word
define complete in the context of complete degenerate

Be born twenty years ago instead of in the most degenerate and mentally warped era of humanity. Humans are animals and are meant to face adversity in return for prosperity. Comfort and ease has caused us to develop unhealthy life styles and habits.

By going outside genius

>go to degenerate filth capital of the internet
>how do I find a nondegenerate

Woman logic

Hey babe, let me disappoint you in bed and I'll tell you how.

i mean what do you consider degenerate

is OP a 'one and done'?

I play games, watch anime, am slightly overweight but getting fit. Have no job only because I'm going to a full time programming course soon. Am I degenerate?

define "degenerate" . its all subjective , so i need what "degenerate" means to you .

>destroys the patriarchy
>whines that everyone is a degenerate
boo hoo bitch

Shhhhh...
You might get gassed for saying something so treasonous on /r9pol/

depends what you consider degenerate. i have over 10k in spending money, own place, car but i have no job and just play games/watch movies all day. would that be considered one?

I'd love to get at your little ass hole, femanon.

>tfw all I want is non degenerate fembot to wife
>tfw they're all too scared to talk

>fat
>unemployed
>probably lives with his parents
>watches anime and plays videogames
>probably masturbates too
>browses Jow Forums
Yes you are user. Sorry.

Depends what you consider degenerate. Personally I see a degenerate as somebody who doesn't contribute to society, or to themselves. So NEET'S aren't always degenerates but very easily can be. In the same way, Chads aren't always degnerate but easily can be. I do not drink, do drugs, or attend parties really. But I play a lot of videogames and read a lot. If that is all I did, and reading/gaming were escapism for me as drugs/drink are for others - then I would still be a degenerate.

Except I am not, for both have a job, volunteer, and participate in hobbies designed to improve myself (like lifting).

Attached: 1531949336947.jpg (1280x720, 187K)

What does the patriarchy have to do with men not being degenerates?

PLEASE CHOOSE ME I AM SO FUCKING LONELY PLEASE FEMANON

Onions lads who only care about muh feminism and getting supa dupa lit whilst leeching off of their parents to attend an arts school. They are degenerate and a product of the death of the patriarch.

For people who supposedly hate beta orbiters, you guys sure do a good job of being one. Do not respond to whores. Just go fuck chad like you can. You are not a robot. Sage.

Attached: 1F94EAE2-08D8-416B-BF14-2E3DDE9888B7.jpg (456x480, 45K)

Is this bait? If not then get a hold of yourself. You look pathetic, user.

Here's my guess:

I think it's mostly a matter of social skills, like not being polite, making snide remarks, incapable of keeping a conversation going then other things like hygiene like not taking enough showers, brushing his teeth or doing laundry, then there's more things like having no purpose in life with no goals or aspirations and just always taking the path of least resistance.

Degeneracy truly is a can of worms.

don't come to Jow Forums for starters.

As opposed to STEM dropouts who leeched off of their parents and continue to do so while staying home all day masturbating and whining about women not fucking them on Jow Forums?