Why is beef jerky the shittiest food on the planet?

Why is beef jerky the shittiest food on the planet?

Attached: 1510508691419.png (1029x816, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hnR1eAmnD3M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

beef jerkey can be pretty good. what the worst food is is vegetables. fuck vegetables

Attached: 1487630420753.gif (633x758, 15K)

the nitrates
youtube.com/watch?v=hnR1eAmnD3M

vegetables are delicious you fat duck
well prepared beef jerky is a wonderful treat

We as a civilization have gotten to the point so we don't have to eat leather that's been salted to shit. You can't even taste the fucking meat, only the ungodly amount of spices added.

talk shit about beef jerky and ill slam your beta ass into the next dimension

fucking beta cuck
fucking incel
Fucking cant handle the BEEF JERKY
MMMM
BEEF
FUCKING
JERKY
UNGH

you are clearly eating mass manufactured garbage. season shouldnt drown the meat and it should soften relatively quickly when in contact with saliva

The only people who eat beef jerky either exclusively drink light beer and/or are named Maverick

anyone else here hate vegetables? they taste like shit and i almost gag every time

Attached: 1532312126246.jpg (908x666, 192K)

>Drinks Bourbon
>Is named after William III
>Generally dislike beer
>Is a man
Fuck you it's great, as other dried meat products also are. Can all the vegans here go kys or shootup Jewtube, preferably.

Beef jerky is shitty, but elk jerky is GOAT

beef jerky is delicious
wtf is wrong with you?

lol what kind of an asshole is named after William III? I bet you're a stupid beef jerky eating butler of some sort.

user it's time to grow up and start eating your veggies. You want to be a big strong healthy boy don't you?

Dont boil em, roast em or fan sesr them with some delicious seasoning.

I hated vegetables cause my parents perpared them always with boiling/steaming and very little seasoning. But when I oven roasted them with some herbs, salt, pepper and oil it was great.

Id recommend slicing brussel sprouts into halves and cooking them in a pan with balsamic, pepper, a little salt, pepper, garlic and maybe some oregano. Carrots? Oven roast them with a little honey, ginger, garlic and olive oil. Kale? make kale chips out of mustard, olive oil, salt and pepper.

The biggest mistake people make with veggies is steaming or especially boiling them, drains the flavor out of them and dosent allow for any maillard reactions.

Actually, goat jerky is GOAT.

thanks actually gonna try this, do they still retain their vitamins and stuff after the cooking process? I've been trying to make healthier decisions

Yes, and they would loose a lot with boiling.

that's if you overboil, though a variety of preparations is best

Oh and P.S with the kale chips use whole grain mustard or dijon, not the yellow variety, itt taste better

>You can't even taste the fucking meat
Have you tried eating raw or just roasted, unseasoned meat? There is some taste but it's barely there and it's not too pleasant. Most food would taste like shit without salt and spices, why do you think they were so valuable in the past?

alright thanks, it sounds delicious, I'm finally gonna be healthy :D

I just think roasting and pan searing is the superior preperation. Maillard reactions are practically why people cook.

like fud