One chance at life

>one chance at life
>Born a hapa
Is there a worse fate then this?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

Many of the worst people I know are hapas.

>Is there a worse fate then this?
Yes, getting cucked by a door

What's so bad about it OP? I can think of many worse fates, like having a serious congenital disorder or something

I don't know what non-existent void ^poster lives if it's outside of Elliott, but I know he's right. But how right are you, user? What do you know?

Worst poster user, see above.^

If you're female you Will have a great life and have your pick of the best of both worlds

Being born black or a mutt

white women see you as a minority, asians see you as a mutt. Stuck forever chasing ugly white women or other hapas

yes
>one chance
> be mutt born in a third world country

how is this bad? i want a hapa gf so fucking bad i cant think straight

hapa women are fine, its the dudes which revolt most people

hapas are evil

normies are not Jow Forums or Reddit. Spending any amount of time and special ed can ruin the rest of your life.

they are fucking sexy, is what they are

Yeah what's worse is being born and Indian guy.

These threads always piss me off. I'm a hapa man, and while I've undergone a lot more bullshit than the average white male, I've also achieved the same milestones they have. I'm 25, have had several sexual partners with white and colored women, own a house and car, have a steady paying job, and have a large social circle.

The problem hapa men face is that society just loves to dog on them. People think it's acceptable to crack jokes about our race right in front of us. It's only been in the past three years that I've taken an active stand against this nonsense. I'll get up right in your face and make an entire room feel awkward until you recognize what you've said is wrong. If my character won't earn your respect, maybe my actions will.

this is what it looks like to carry a chip on your shoulder

>being half turk
>half white
>tfw grey skin

Maybe so. Someone once told me the reason people might laugh at my ethnicity is because it's the only true "flaw" they perceive; everything else about me and my life is solid. But the fact that it still happens is unacceptable.

One thing the blacks have done right is make it criminal to speak ill in front of them. I respect that they'll beat the shit out of anyone who calls them a nigger to their face. I'm not going to go into huge detail about what I've done for my cause (hurr internet tuff guy), but it occassionally has strayed into that territory.

>I'll get up right in your face and make an entire room feel awkward
classic hapa

Could have been born Indian. Asiatic or American. Either way, drugs, failure, scams, and death await your future.

t.beta male maximum

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 18K)

>no identity
>no belonging
>no acceptance
>no culture

dont do it

If they have decent non racist parents then yes.

This is why there's incel attacks.
If there's ever a "race war" that Jow Forums always larps about guess what side I'll be on?

Attached: 1478794572859.jpg (824x856, 321K)

Fuck you I'm a hapa male and life is great.

what if you're a hapa who looks like an indian
asking for a friend

Attached: 1509290337158.png (712x512, 114K)

>thinking you only have one life

I find that the culture of a lot of pacific islands is really beautiful. The people are really good looking too, especially the women.

I love being quapa

Attached: elon musk.jpg (1000x665, 166K)

>Is there a worse fate then this?
yes, being born an ugly dumb woman with severe anxiety and depression.
(Yes I just described myself)

Attached: 85D23AF4-248B-4BB9-9CD2-5E86D8381F3C.jpg (845x555, 121K)

>hapa but look pajeet
#rekt

Just fuck a senorita desu. If you can't make a mexicana squeal 'papi' then why live

complaining about being a hapa has to be the most 1st world thing to complain about. being born of the two most successful races in the world, woe is you.

That is a solid fucking picture.

being the bigger man would not be resorting to the baboon tactics you've described and want to follow through with.

why is hapa such a popular term? are you all hawaiian?

Wtf is a hapa?

>the old fag, I dont frequent as much as I used too...so what

It is hawaiian slang for half japanese

Because it's concise. Other terms have existed, but hapa has a better ring to it than Amerasian etc.

that facial abuse girl begs to differ

I knew a half-Greek / half-Korean who identified as hapa so idk.
Everyone in Houston thought she was a Messican, kek.

don't listen to this guy. hapas need to get violent and push back against their white oppressors. this is how you earn respect. it worked for black people

that girl only made my hapa fetish worse, user

in Houston everyone who's vaguely brown looking is Mexican kek

Do hapas inherit the size of their fathers penis?

They usually look Spanish to me

Girls find them pretty attractive desu especially if they are tall