Tfw all the women in your life tell you to download tinder

>tfw all the women in your life tell you to download tinder
>0 matches except for 1 bot

Anyone want to kill themselves? I hate women so fucking much for repeating this crap.

Attached: 96CAE3C7-0BFB-40C5-B22A-A792D2F0698F.png (640x1136, 76K)

They probably didn't expe t you to be this ugly, since friends and family tends to see us more attractive.

>I don't get matches because I'm ugly as sin, uninteresting and/or have high standards and only swipe right on hot women
>I-It's women's fault though! F-Fucking whores

their experience of it is pretty profitable and very different

it's really just unawareness.

Yea, I chose my best pictures too. Depressing shit.

tinder is fucking garbage unless you are in NYC or similar sized city

I'm not even swiping right on hot women. I swipe right only on Beckys and overweight women. I try and be selective on who I swipe because Jow Forums tells me the algorithm fucks you if you swipe right on everyone.

Fuck you faggot.

>listening to women for dating advice
They were trying to be nice and tell you that they didn't know how to help you without hurting your feelings.

>tfw 200 matches in 4 days but too socially anxious to talk to any of them
still a kissless virgin btw

Look, I'm not going to say you're ugly af and that's why you don't get matches, because I bet you already have low self esteem already. probably you're just average and with a plain/boring bio. You have to be very good looking, Chad-tier, to get tons of matches.

Yea, they keep telling me that being a virgin isn't a "big deal." They're in their sexual prime and have healthy sex lives. I hate women so fucking much.

>NYC
It's still trash here. It hasn't been any good since 2014.

wait my family don't tell me that because it's real? All my self-confidence from today goes out ;__;

Bro, I'm not even boring. I go to concerts every week and live in Austin, I have pictures of me with MBV, Slowdive, Animal Collective, etc. I just want one match man. Anything. Fml.

>You have to be very good looking, Chad-tier, to get tons of matches
This is true about everything in life; not just tinder
Us robots just weren't made for this world

>Been using Tinder since it first dropped in 2012
>Literally haven't had more than 15 matches
>EVEN IN FUCKING COLLEGE

remake your profile dumb-dumb
new users get a boost to the top of the card stack
abuse this every week or two

They were trying to get you to stop asking out women in public. It's way easier for them to reject you this way because they don't even need to do anything.

>make profile
>get some matches
>no idea what to open with
>even then I have no idea how to proceed to getting sex
>now too late to go back and talk to them since it'll say we matched months ago and that's awkward
>just leave it forgotten

>Taking advice from females

Ur never gonna make it.

OP is mad at the women telling him to get tinder. He isn't expressing anger at women for not matching with him, if anything he seems disappointed, much like a lot of us.

You have no talent and rely on other people's talent to make you seem interesting.

Tinder is full of shallow bitches that think they're princesses but are void in any personality. I got 15 matches in 6 months, all average looking women. Of the ones that weren't bots, 2 messaged me and I messaged 2. I spilled my spaghetti on the 2 that messaged me, and one of the ones I messaged got pissed off at me because all I sent her was "h" (she said I took low effort to a whole new level and unmatched, but she had fuckall in her profile so there was fuckall I could've sent to actually start a conversation). The other one I messaged was actually interesting, but I felt like she wasn't interested in me and we eventually stopped messaging each other.

Tinder is the worst place to look for a gf because it's 99% whores looking to get fucked and 1% women who think they'll find a decent guy there who end up searching through a sea of men that all appear the same.

>relying on other people's talent

I just like music and have friends that know bands dude, fuck off. I agree with the rest though.

Sorry man, pick up a guitar and learn a few chords, some women are easily impressed.

>I have pictures of me with MBV, Slowdive
Nice, user. I'd swipe right on you. But still, you can get 100 matches, message all of them, only half respond or the rest ghost you after a few messages, then only get along with 10, and just meet up with 1.

>This is true about everything in life; not just tinder
I disagree. I've seen a lot of below average/average looking guys with average gfs. If you're 3-6/10 don't expect a 9/10 gf. Lots of robots here have very high standards.

I know guitar already, doesn't help

I met my gf online (without us seeing each others' faces) and she is beautiful. I never would've asked her out because I would've thought she's way out of my league. When I told her this she basically felt the same way about me, so I think you're wrong, at least for me. My standards were too low that I was cutting out a potential pool of people that I really shouldn't have been.

>When I told her this she basically felt the same way about me
Maybe you're attractive too or she just has low self-esteem.

>always get called attractive, told i could model, etc.
>sign up for tinder, it's all fatties and uggos
>Like the few hot chicks I see, of course I never get a response

Fuck it.

Attached: 1446777384636.png (2352x2748, 600K)

>Have 110 matches
Wow I'm chad???

>told i could model
Was it by 35+ year old women by any chance?

Old women are my sole source of validation irl. All of them at my church are so sweet to me.

No, but that'd be cool if it was. I like milfs.

>tfw matched with a girl from my High School
>I remember her from being crew in a couple of the plays I was in
>she asks if I went there
>I tell her yeah and ask if she did some of the plays just to see if its
>unmatch

I didnt even think she was cute, but I dated her friend for a short time and figured Id say hello. Probably not the best place to do it.

This must be what girls mean when they say
>If I know you Imma swipe right to make it awkward

Any conversations with any of them?

there a way to browse the girls on tinder without an account?

Are you even goddamn trying, OP. I wiped this account like 2 months ago.

Attached: 51B589B0-FB26-4EC8-A524-7E4ADAB86140.png (1125x2436, 1.68M)

I'm fucking ugly ok

If you don't mind me asking, where are you? All I see is fat black chicks and uggos.

Tfw 147 matches

Still a virgin :)

Las Vegas.

I mostly match with white and or asian girls, but asian girls don't talk much until you meet IRL.

With regards to my recent matches, i went out to drink last night lmao my standards dropped what can i say.

Attached: index.jpg (300x168, 5K)

I feel like I should change my profile pic. Me exclaiming that I have the hottest fucking nuts might not come across so great.

Attached: C25810A9-1999-453C-974A-DD5B4236E957.jpg (1242x1989, 390K)

its your face, user. You look soft.

Your expression in that picture, which is somewhere between the rawr copypasta and exasperation, is part of the problem.

If you work at a theatre you dont want that on there either. You're 21. If you're not making 60K a year then don't discuss your work or lie about it.

Your face is also round. I wont go into lengths about it but find a way to offset that through fashion.

POF if you just want to date fatties. It's easier because no ELO swipe limit bullshit, just take the time to read profiles and send out personalized replies. If you do a LOT of replies, you'll snag someone easy.

>Face
I figured that was part of the problem. Had them fat fuckin cheeks for years.

How would you suggest I change that? My typical fashion is just a t shirt and jeans since Ive never found another look.

Heres my other pics if that helps any.

Attached: 2D9A9536-0CF0-481C-9051-6CD4EDB398B5.jpg (1242x1132, 353K)

Funny pic tho OP. Maybe listen to user and change your fashion but surprised you dont have more matches
Are you american

Attached: 01J8aOp.gif (512x288, 470K)

>How would you suggest I change that?
Maybe try some cardio

>just a t shirt and jeans
Try some button-ups, plaids, whatever. You can still wear a hoodie over top.

you dont seem particularly ugly, if i saw you on the street id assume you where a normalfag

I don't envy you origg

Indeed I am

Been running for a bit and trying to eat a little less, hopefully that helps. As for the fashion, I can give that a shot. I have this one button up that always makes me feel real good. Plus in the fall Imma bust out that red plaid flannel shirt I like so much. Probably gonna have to get a new one at some point.
Appreciated.
You shouldnt.

your bio is textbook insecurity

>he thinks the bio matters

wew

I have remade my profile dozens of times. I just can't get any matches

Post profile nigger

>take hideous pictures and have unapealing bio on a shallow app
>i hate women its not my fault reeeee

i honestly wish all robots would be murdered

Women don't even need pictures or a bio to get matches and sex, fuck off nigger.

>be me
>6ft 2
>8/10 attractiveness
Only a few matches by old hags, single moms or land whales. You literally have to be a 9/10 Chad or higher to get lots of matches. Most of the women on there are thots anyway.

>women get contacted by bots and its all womens fault i am unwanted and buckle under despair from women not giving up their sexholes reee

What do I put for my bio? All the advice online is generic and conflicting.

No, you're a faggot and just want to masturbate to me.
Can't stand you trans fucking faggots

I was just making an example faggot.

And
>bots
in your fucking dreams. If a woman wants sex in 2018 all she needs is 1 fucking picture of her on tinder and she'll get flooded with messages.

Damn! You losers need to step your game up.

Attached: Screenshot_20180730-013916.png (1080x1920, 482K)

You definitely live in a huge city you dirty stinkin watermelon munchin b ball dunkin crime committing humaan

What are your bio and profile pics like?

I used to get shit matches then I took pics of me with friends apparently girls think you are less likely to rape them if you are social

Attached: gf cat.png (1067x737, 36K)

Honestly, I probably would've only Liked Kelsey and Heather. And she looks unstable.

>we live in an age where you can get free sex from a selection of women
>a world of connection open to you if you're honest about wanting it
>can't be bothered to not look like a disgusting reject for three seconds to utilize it

??

It's trash in cities but somehow worse in metro areas around NYC because there's no way I'm going to travel and spend money on tolls or a train just to meet some thot that I can't filter out but we're within 5 miles of each other geographically.

you can blur out your face senpai. I am Eggman tier and I get more matches than you

I started getting matches after I changed the profile pic to me and a dog. I don't even have a dog.

Make your ching chong hat your first picture. On tinder you have to be as eye catching as possible. I went to a midget wrestling show just to snap a photo with a midget for my pic.

your pictures are shit, your bio is shit and your conversations are probably shit so no its not you being too ugly.

>went to a midget wrestling show just to snap a photo with a midget
Fucking amazing. Taking that into account.

i didn't even post shit lmao

its kind of like when you say "math is fucking impossible i couldn't pass a high school math test despite 50 retakes", this doesn't mention anything of your intelligence but it does tell everyone that you are stupid.

You're seriously comparing objective mathematics to tinder dating, lol.

math is a lot more complicated than tinder bitches buddy, yet to see a picture of a guy that can't get matches on tinder if done right.

Yes you did. Dont make shit up.

Attached: 1532924584949aa.jpg (640x1136, 108K)

I'm legit ugly though.

You're a fairly generic looking hispanic dude.

I've given you tips above in im

None of those tips apply to me though.

I'm and I know I'm ugly. I've seen images on r9k with a white dude literally calling women subhumans in his bio and still get matches.

Fellow latino here. I've seen a handful of dudes uglier than you pull pretty girls. You're almost passable for a mexican chad (Juan?). Lose some weigh and follow

mexican chad would be an antonio