How do you deal with the fact that your parents literally mutilated your penis for no good reason?

How do you deal with the fact that your parents literally mutilated your penis for no good reason?

Attached: 1458863921947.jpg (400x430, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FCuy163srRc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm adopted so my parents didn't.
The biobags I was spawned from, were probably too dumb to stop it, since it was a standard procedure.

Understand there was nothing I could do about it and make sure that I wouldn't make the same mistake

I just understand that, like most of the world's problems, the Jews are to blame.

I can't say that I particularly care.

Basically this. I understand that my parents are retarded boomers and holding it against them won't make me feel better or regrow my foreskin.

I would say that I won't make the same mistake with my children, but let's be real here, there's not a chance in hell I'm having kids

they didn't tho

Attached: 37175686_712342762269407_1087347253896544256_o.jpg (1264x764, 47K)

I feel anger because no matter how much I lash out to them or if they honestly apologize, my foreskin will never return and my dick will forever be mutilated.
Seriously, the fact that part of a person is removed without his consent, and even worse, that part being such an important organ, makes no fucking sense. Fuck this gay earth.

Thank god I'm not Jewish.

Stay mad soiboi

Attached: 1436693700.png (702x272, 23K)

This. Honestly my dick works fine and feels sensitive enough that I don't really care despite you losers trying to stir shit up

My parents actually didn't want me circumcised. But the Christ cuck doctors went ahead and did it anyways.

Attached: image.jpg (324x270, 16K)

>hah these losers having problems with genital mutilation, quit stirring shit up

Attached: circumcision.gif (671x1103, 18K)

>How do you deal with the fact that your parents literally mutilated your penis for no good reason?
I restore with this strange-looking device.

Attached: 1509481408217.jpg (1000x563, 272K)

They didn't. Enjoy your mutilated Jew-dick.

i wish i had been circumcised
when i was born the doctor said i had too much foreskin and that it would cause me problems. he tried to cut it off but my mom stopped him.

The doctor was right. I have too much skin and can't pull it back. i've never seen what my glans looks like. also it smells really bad. in b4 stretching exercises and steroid creams. i tried everything. nothing works. seriously considering getting a pair of scissors and fixing it myself.

Mine didn't since my parents were catholic/hardcore protestant and didn't do that shit.

My parents didn't so I don't need to cope lmao

You probably could have gotten tons of cash by suing them for malpractice. I guess you have something to blame on your parents after all.

I could think of a long list of ways that I've been wronged, through life, but I don't like being angry. I hate it, in fact. I want to be calm, and the only way to do that is to choose how to react to things and what to think about.

>seriously considering getting a pair of scissors and fixing it myself
Do I need to go into why you should be using a medical grade scalpel?

Get it done by a real doctor, you could cut off too much/get infected/rip your balls off.

This is how i want to live my life.

My foreskin was too small when I was 15, so I had to have a surgery.
Havent had any problems with it.
It really matters if you have a really good doctor, which doesn't fuck up ur dick.

had this discussion last night.

Cut guys don't kill yourselves overthis, yes you feel less and I would advise against cutting, but sex is just as fufilling, the same dopamine is released and you still have some nerves. Just don't let your sons be mutilated.

Ignore the baters in this thread, they have no reason to be in this thread besides trolling. Inb4
>stay mad

i'm very self conscious about the skin hanging off my dick and don't want to get undressed in front of a doctor

Here are some facts everybody should know.

>the foreskin is attached to the glans at birth and is generally not retractable in infancy
>forcefully retracting the foreskin before the age of 10 may result in phimosis
>phimosis is not diagnosable before the age of 10
>the only person who should ever attempt to retract the foreskin is the boy himself
>cutting off part or all of the frenulum results in ruined orgasms for life that leave the men sexually frustrated
>only men with intact frenulum experience satisfying mind numbing orgasms that leave them with a sense of serenity and peace afterwards
>men who have been circumcised at birth believe that the constant sexual frustration and desire they have in life is simply how male biology works

again, same chemicals released inside brain just less nerve endings when having sex

It's not like you're fucking the doctor, the doctor is probably apathetic from dealing with miserable faggots and just wants to get paid.

Then why do ruined orgasms exist?

By restoring my foreskin.
Got roughly 3 years left until I hit my end goal.

you mean jerking off too much to where your dopamine receptors are blocked?

No, ejaculation without the orgasm. You fap and then stop fapping just after the point of no return. No orgasm, just cum.

As someone who's completely unmutilated. I don't. Feels good man.

Dont care. Never will. Fuck yourselves and your reddit posting "DA JOOS AND YIU PARENTS" bullshit. It's just skin, and nothing changes that.

This has not happened to me, I have quickly masturbated and let go, still had orgasm

Are you cut or intact?

Doctors see dicks all the time. They absolutely do not care about yours in the slightest.

cut orginallilio

hahaha itt a bunch of mutilated dicks "atleast my penis is clean" not a problem if u clean urself user u little smelly bitch. itt a bunch of mutilated dicks yeehaw

Then all you've ever known is ruined orgasms. I'm intact and i can tell you there is a huge difference between a regular orgasm and a ruined orgasm. A ruined orgasm leaves me frustrated and unsatisfied afterwards. I've noticed most cut men don't see the difference between a ruined orgasm where you stop stroking and a normal orgasm where you continue stroking.

wut?
I thought you said ruined orgasms exist because of circumcised men

Boomers are fucking mental, Jesus Christ. Imagine being so sick in the head that you write that

>2018
>not restoring your foreskin

Attached: before after.jpg (632x640, 145K)

If you do get it cut, tell the doctor to leave as much as possible. Maybe tell him to cut enough so that the foreskin is retractable

If you're intact you can have both normal and ruined orgasms. If you're cut you can only have ruined orgasms. And since you've been cut at birth you've never experienced a true satisfying orgasms that leaves you with serenity and bliss afterwards.

So you would rather snip your own dick with scissors instead?

Textless posts are not allowed, so here's some #@*$in' text.

Attached: 8697958647.png (660x649, 351K)

Hospitals make money from both the surgery and selling the foreskin so it's in their best interest to encourage it.

>my foreskin will never come back
I'm pretty sure there's relatively cheap equipment for doing that online user.

I argue against the practice when I can. I have also made donations to anti-circumcision causes, most recently to this fella to help with his legal fees in his wrongful dismissal suit against Harvard:

youtube.com/watch?v=FCuy163srRc

>It's just skin, and nothing changes that.

I'll bet you'd miss 12-15 square inches of skin removed from any other part of your body at birth as well. Skin is, ya know, kind of an important part of the body.

does it actually restore the nerve endings?

It does not, senpai.

You have a valid medical reason. See a urologist and get as little tissue removed as possible. You just want a normal amount of foreskin.

Don't care really. Didn't even know until I turned 14 and I was confused what the problem was supposed to be. Apparently it makes your penis less sensitive but with the advantage of higher stamina. So it evens out I guess.

Yeah, it's just skin with over 20,000 nerves endings that are specialized for pleasure, lmao

Literally could have been set for life if you sued before you turned 20.

It also makes you sexually frustrated constantly thinking about and lusting for sex.

>advantage of higher stamina

Studies on that conclude that this is not actually true. Circumcised men are more prone to premature ejaculation, not less.

then whats the point? cutfags just trying their hardest

Well I literally don't have to nut during segs if I feel like not doing that so p good desu

The results of the different studies vary on that point. IIRC, Frisch et al found that premature ejaculation was reported to be equally common/frequent among both cut and intact guys.

But cut guys were more likely to experience frequent inability to reach orgasm during intercourse when they wanted to, and their female partners had the same problem compared to the partners of intact guys.

Best case scenario you regain the gliding action of an intact foreskin, plus your glans might re-sensitize somewhat.

Some guys have reported side effects though, I posted about this before but there was a guy on the old foreskin restoration v bulletin forum and he got a boner while wearing a device and it massively damaged his dick.

Born to roman-catholics in Europe. They don't do circumcision.

It dekeratinizes the gland and inner foreskin remnant, making them much more sensitive. Apparently the gliding and stretching motion of the inner foreskin provides pleasure. Restoring your inner foreskin would allow this movement to take place again

I have sexual fantasies but mostly before I sleep and I can hold NoFap for upwards of a month so I'd say I'm good.

>selling the foreskin
Who buys an infant's dick skin?

>what is a false equivalence?

Guys I think I have phismosis. What should I do?

get a saw or something

Consult doctor. There are several treatments. Circumcision is just the nuclear option. Lots of stuff to try before that becomes necessary.

My parents did not choose to. My dad was too busy in the lobby taking care of my brother and sister while my mom was probably sleeping. Some old hag came in and took me away without permission.

Also, I don't get why people blame jews for hospital circumcision when it's so often an issue of vengeful/feminist/low IQ OBGYN's and nurses.

>No consent form signed by parent
Time to sue.

cosmetics companies that use the collagen in the foreskin for makeup. Roasties are literally rubbing highly processed dick skin onto their faces. The best part? The hospital get to sell it to the cosmetics companies for a fat profit.

I'd love to see that wretched old woman put in jail. Or even just facing a jury.
My parents probably couldn't sue at the time because my mom just lost her job and we were on food stamps. The statute of limitations on assault and battery of a child is indefinite in my state, but has anyone sued their doctor for circumcision 20 years after the fact?

People have done it at 18 and won a couple grand

unless your parents asked for them not to do the procedure and they did anyways, good luck actually winning that case.

They didn't
lol amerifags
(No but seriously I'm sorry your society is so harmful to children in regards to this, I hope very unrealistically that it will stop one day)

My parents are boomers, my dad himself is cut, and he wouldn't let his kids be cut. Based pops

Also in high school did anyone ever occasionally hear cutfags trying to make fun of someone who wasn't cut? Thinking back the must've been projecting their shame, kind of sad.

It's already on the decline in America.

which is probably just because the proportion of whites in America is declining relative to the proportion of mestizos who traditionally don't circumcise.