Polynesian women are ideal, prove me wrong Jow Forums

Polynesian women are ideal, prove me wrong Jow Forums

Attached: Tropical-Hula-Dance.jpg (852x480, 70K)

goddamn they THICC as fuqq..

Dated one, she was characterized by her abusive tendencies and unbridled evil. Polynesian guys are annoying cringey fucks and their women are absolute sluts.

careful. they go from whale to 500 in an instant

Be careful. They'll try to make you fat too.

>Polynesian women are ideal, prove me wrong Jow Forums
I can't prove a fact wrong, OP.

I find them to be pretty sweet.

Have you seen or read Mutiny on the Bounty?

can't you white losers just leave women of color alone. stick with white chicks or Asians

I'm a blackbot though

No you're not, now fuck off to Jow Forums already Nick.

not OP but the 1984 movie was terrific.

I live in New Zealand and 95% of the polysians here are welfare-leeching fat fucks who blow their gibs on KFC buckets all day. Any neighbourhood with a high Maori/polynesian population is a shithole with daily happenings of petty crimes. Maybe they're just incompatible with western lifestyles, I don't know. I don't want anything to do with them.

I've never met one, but would like the chance.

I'm in NZ too and never got that impression of coconuts.

Try visiting one of the KFCs in Huntly or south Auckland

>living in New Zealand

OH NO NO NO NO NO

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1515121311588.png (258x544, 105K)

>You'll never be the first white man to wash up onto a beach full of Polynesian women
>You'll never be accepted by the village chief and be given a complimentary girlfriend
>they'll never cherish you as the quirky guy that doesn't know any of the tribal customs
>You'll never be the negotiator when the europeans come and try to colonize the place
>You'll never have to awkwardly write back to your family in Europe to explain why there's a tribe full of half-polynesians that look like you
Why even live?

>you will never be a sailor making contact with island qts for the first time

Attached: 1528855362714.webm (1054x488, 1.79M)

You'll never have a thicc Polynesian gf

Attached: 8f655eede1efc68105fa1a578f612804--big-beautiful-woman-happy-lady.jpg (736x1104, 177K)

They can't be perfect since they aren't small blonde woman from the Alps with rich parents

user these women are perfect mommy material

Attached: False.jpg (855x1024, 138K)

no women like me, checkmate

Why would I want that? Based on my history, I like small women who drink too much and hate children

This. It was worth it but it's something to keep in mind.

Ive yet to see a poly woman who isnt overweight

Eine truer leibchen. I wish I had one. :(

>tfw family vacation to Hawaii when I was in middle school
>Didn't want to go swimming because self-conscious so while everyone else went to the beach I'd go stay with the neighbor
>Big old polynesian mom who cooked for me and eventually let me fuck her

I miss her. She wasn't attractive but 14 year old me didn't care.

>tfw you can never trully get with a polynesian girl due to living on the east coast
>closest to them are filopinos

This shit sucks, mate

Attached: IMG_7084.png (476x463, 183K)

>that one painter who left his wife and kids to join a polynesian tribe

Attached: IMG_7086.jpg (860x280, 876K)

can you imagine a world that wasn't completely discovered and google street-viewable? then imagine being one of the madmen to go exploring, finding lands and people that were completely new to you and your civilization. i don't care if it was wrong for our civilization in the long run, the sheer thrill of adventure would have been incredible.

You can avoid this situation by practicing self control

It's not easy friendo
>Food everywhere
>Qt says she likes you bigger
>Constantly cooks for you and it tastes great
>Her friends and family are all fat too so compound all of the above

Actually a lot of pics like that were posed in studios and generally collaged together aspects from different regional cultures. It's called exoticism.

>You'll never be the first outsider to wash up on the Hawaiian islands

As someone who moved from Australia to a part of New Zealand with a near 50% Maori population, I can attest that islander/Maori women are by far the most wife-tier group

Eh some of them are alright and KFC is delicious, but most of them are too aggressive and cause more problems than it's worth.

At least we're not Canada.

Stories ?

origugu

Imagine being out at sea for months in the 18th century, unwashed, hungry, horny as fuck, and landing on a paradise tropical island and seeing this.