Everyone, lets get real

Everyone, lets get real.

Too many of you seem to complain about your life being hard and how you have little hope. Well I see hope. Hope in every life.

So many of you see nothing in the world but I beg to differ. You see yourself as worthless. Well I disagree. We have something special about all of us no matter how much we know it or not. No matter how many problems you have. You will have some effect on someones life. You have limitless potential. You may not see the effects of what you have done whether intentional or not but you will do something good. The butterfly effect is real my friends. Who influenced the great people of our history? Who influenced those that influenced the greats?

My life has been successful beyond belief because I have a strong mindset. My mother, however, had Tourettes, multiple learning disabilities, and developed early Alzheimers disease and I watched it take her when I was only 14. She couldn't remember who I was by the time I graduated HS. I went to a prestigious military school and commissioned in the Army as an Infantry Officer. On deployment I got the news that she was dying from the hospital as the rest of my family tended to essentially separate themselves from us. I had no father either (died of stomach cancer when I was 3). I remember taking leave to see her. Up until this point I didn't like her. In fact, I hated her. But it wasn't until she died in my arms that I realized something. That despite the complete lack of a social life because of having to be a care taker, the lack of friends throughout my life, the lack of any support whatsoever, I gained something. I gained an understanding. I gained empathy. I gained strength. I gained a life of my own.

Look at the world as a chance to create change. It is the one thing that, no matter how shit your situation is, no one can take away from you.

Your life has value, remember that.

Attached: 50-pieces-of-bruce-lee-wisdom-24.jpg (980x1471, 110K)

Bruce Lee is the most handsome Asian man wow

> Hope in every life
> We have something special about all of us
> Your life has value, remember that.

Prove it faggot

Attached: 1505941311518.jpg (249x249, 8K)

I did. Please read what I said carefully and with and open mind.

You prove nothing. You just tell us stuff. Having an open mind is not the same thing as being gullible enough to believe everything you tell us.

What I said has meaning and proves the main point of the post. I cannot help you if don't want to be. But, I'm not here to argue, you can leave if you see no value.

Such is your choice. Has thinking like that gotten you far in life? You are on this board of outcasts for a reason right?

Look faggot, don't come onto this fucking board atop your glorious four-legged steed, hopping onto a marble pedestal, and proclaiming unto the heavens your message of salvation to us. If you're a newfag it's somewhat understandable, but if you are a regular then you know how shit works around here, and your vapid words, and your heart-warming story of ephiphanic realization won't do jack shit for any of us. Okay? Stop endulging yourself in pointless sanctimony, we all see straight through that gorgeous man's smile, and have no interest in what you have to say.

Attached: Der Furher Pence.jpg (800x524, 118K)

Do you even know what a proof is ?

You just claim stuff.
Claiming stuff is not proof.

This text surely has a meaning but for it to be true you need to prove it.

It is true to me. Believe it if you want. If you choose to believe in my life story then you gain more from what I tell you. It doesn't change the fact that my situation was similar to many others.

you dont have any meaning, it what you decide to do in life that has meaning. which is why we are on this board cause we are all useless faggots who refuse to better ourselves
Amen user. honestly if you want to better yourself you wouldnt be on this fucking board in the first place. get off this board if you want to better yourself, but everyone here knows theyre too lazy to do shit and thats why we are here, we dont need an insipiring speech, we came here to be fatass neckbeards.
tl;dr dont want to be a neckbeard? gtfo. everyone here knows that, no chad in the world uses Jow Forums, theyre fucking stacies.

> It is true to me
> Believe it if you want
> If you choose to believe

So now we're no longer talking about proof or truth. We're talking about belief. You don't even know what you're talking about. Get it together.

Attached: a8c52db91dc98c30c99715de33e49e71.png (310x326, 29K)

you sound just as retarded, pal.

whoooooaaaa nigggaaaa

Attached: 1529051764850.jpg (643x820, 80K)

you won't find the value in life without attempting to be valuable. you guys are just asking for proof without really even looking yourselves.

I disagree. You do have meaning but you have to find it for yourself. What I am saying is that we all have worth. Your actions all have meaning. You may not see it but it is the truth. As I said, I see the worth in you. I just want you to see your own and to realize you are doing something without even trying.

Well, you don't what to see what I present as proof as the truth. So it's up to you to believe in what is true.

Please reply to this message with a precise proof for these assertions :

> There is hope in every life
> We all have something special about us
> We all have limitless potential
> Everyone's life has value

Your value comes in the possibility to create change. Something that you do without even realizing it. Change in other people as well simply through maybe an interaction on the street. This is what is special about you.

There's hope that you will create such change. Which you inevitably will. The change may be temporarily bad but most bad things evolve into something good over the decades or even centuries. A bad experience can give life to new thought. Which can lead to a reaction from others to that thought and so on and so forth.

Your limitless potential comes from the ability to effect limitless lives. Effects on other humans tend to be the most meaningful because they can have the domino effect. Create one good day vs one bad day. Create one new perspective on life vs another. Change thoughts of entire countries or worlds. Anyone can have an effect on another human that can raise a child that could maybe have an effect on someone else that grows to be in a position of power with even more potential at their disposal. This is an example but it is often the case. We tend to be effected by our surrounding, and most often, the people in them. But you can always be the cause of the effect.

>Tap dances good and hard whilst reading through these replies
>Clickity clack it's time to go back

ya know what, your not so bad user. but if you want to help, help yourself. the rest of this site is full of shitheads, faggots, and niggers. if people want to change theyd get off and everyone knows that. but nobody does because nobody wants to change.

im going to guess your a newfag around here so ill just say abandon this post and neve come back. people dont want to change here, the only exception is Jow Forums. but most people here are /fat/ neckbeards and robots

I have a life that I love. I have lived. I want others to know I care about them even if it means nothing to them.

I have been here off and on for around a year. I like to see what people talk about here. It's good to think from someone else perspective. I understand no one here wants to change. It's ok. But people here are in some of the highest need for a change of thought. I have done this before and I don't worry too much about what comes of it. It's all on the reader to choose. I have spare time so I might as well do something I deem worthwhile with it.

So i'll stay. Thank you though. You are not too bad yourself.

As this thread dies, I want to say one last thank you. I hope you learned something.

Thank you, and good night.

>Look at the world as a chance to create change
If you're not in the ultrarich elite, there is no way of getting things done in this world. Politicians are bought by dimwitted madmen hellbent on controlling the world. The entire thing is out of control.
The only thing that you can change is yourself. Participate in mutation protest. Modify your genes at home with epigenetic lifestyle changes, drugs, and vibration.
Kill the nonmutants.

>Prestigious military school
Get lost Chad

i can't relate to a word you are saying and honestly you feel like a creepy preacher trying to sell me holy water. I don't trust you or anyone who is like you

>So many of you see nothing in the world but I beg to differ. You see yourself as worthless. Well I disagree. We have something special about all of us no matter how much we know it or not.
These special things include the very negative.
>No matter how many problems you have. You will have some effect on someones life.
Cool i cant wait to be a living example of failure, this pep talk is off to a horrible start and i wish you hadn't bothered
>You have limitless potential. You may not see the effects of what you have done whether intentional or not but you will do something good. The butterfly effect is real my friends. Who influenced the great people of our history? Who influenced those that influenced the greats?
Nobody shitty, i think you have a mixed up idea of what Jow Forums is but i can't fault you for trying the same way every chad does when he needs to do his good deed for the the day.
>My life has been successful beyond belief because I have a strong mindset.
oh boy here we go....
>I went to a prestigious military school and commissioned in the Army as an Infantry Officer. On deployment I got the news that she was dying from the hospital as the rest of my family tended to essentially separate themselves from us. I had no father either (died of stomach cancer when I was 3). I remember taking leave to see her. Up until this point I didn't like her. In fact, I hated her. But it wasn't until she died in my arms that I realized something. That despite the complete lack of a social life because of having to be a care taker, the lack of friends throughout my life, the lack of any support whatsoever, I gained something. I gained an understanding. I gained empathy. I gained strength. I gained a life of my own.

i'm sure your self help book will sell like shit
>Look at the world as a chance to create change. It is the one thing that, no matter how shit your situation is, no one can take away from you.
I give it a -9/10.