>Always get child custody over the father
>If they get a shit education they can be a prostitute
>Faggots orbit you online and donate money
>Welfare to take care of Tyrone jr
>Constant help in the workplace
>Get to complain about the stupidest shit
>Takes no effort to have sex
>'Guys aren't allowed to hit girls'

Attached: 1532818606725.jpg (1200x760, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

danbooru.donmai.us/posts?page=1&tags=libre
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

In exchange for that, they basically remain perpetual children in their mindset. Women don't feel ambition or accomplishment or the thrill of competition in the way a man does. Stupid women are literally on the intellectual and spiritual level of a big child that gets whatever it wants but is always unsatisfied because of this, and the rare smart woman (and I mean REALLY rare) is fucking miserable and hollow inside because she realizes what kind of a monster she is in comparison to men.

Really wise and smart women tend to be oddly melancholy because they understand what kind of sick pointless pampered existence they're supposed to live, which they wouldn't want even they could have it. Dumb women are basically frilly houseplants that scream "Feed me!" every two minutes.

It can sometimes look enviable from a distance, but really, would you want to be stuck as a 3 year old tantrum-throwing retard brat forever? Their own brain chemistry sabotages them if they try to be anything other than this.

And yet they find accomplishment in the simplest
most stupidest of things.

>It can sometimes look enviable from a distance, but really, would you want to be stuck as a 3 year old tantrum-throwing retard brat forever?

Attached: 546D6A13-BE03-4246-BC08-42075AF9F700.png (888x500, 954K)

i've jerked off to this pic so many times

Attached: hayato.jpg (467x362, 34K)

>implying men on r9k have ambition
Which can actually apply to most men. There are a few outstanding males that drive humanity forward while fewer women do this (possibility out of desire to do so, given that their needs are already fully catered to them by society). In general, however, most men are pathetic creatures just like women are, minus the reward for being pathetic.

Same, im trying to find whoever drew it

pretty much this.

Also there's a hard-cap on a woman's ability to effortlessly accrue attention and wealth, and once she hits that ceiling it's a rollercoaster straight down the bellcurve.

If a beautiful woman hasn't achieved the peak of her magnetism gains by the time she's around 25, she's already passed her optimum cash out window. After that she basically has until 30 to cash out, and that's only for her second best options, and only if she stayed healthy and maintained her beauty and didn't fall for any serious de-valuation pitfalls like single motherhood. Any cashout after 30 is basically falling-off-the-cliff-full-blown-cat-lady.

It's truly cosmically unfair.

a woman basically has a 4 year window starting at 21 to grow some character, get everything she can from men, make all her most significant life choices, find an ideal mate, and decide whether or not she wants a family, because if she waits any longer than that there's a mounting risk that the milk's gone bad and the kid comes out retarded.

Do not envy the femanon.

They're born playing a 15 minute Russian speed bully strat in an 130 minute long Chinese farm meta.

>he actually believes this meme
why do robots cope so hard

danbooru.donmai.us/posts?page=1&tags=libre

>Disappoint your family when they expect a son
>Use the guilt they have towards feeling cuck'd to use all their resources
>Marry into a new family and use all his resources
>Have sex with progressively younger men while blowing all your husband's money
>Live a life of luxury while hopping from one dick to the next
>Eventually your husband grows some balls and is sick of being cuck'd and threatens to divorce
>Poke holes in his condom and ride the gravy train of child support
>Shit out a few kids to sate your primal maternal desires
>Become a old hag and use men's oedipus complex to pay for your wellbeing
Being a woman is like being born into royalty.

>danbooru.donmai.us/posts?page=1&tags=libre
>god has joined

>They're born playing a 15 minute Russian speed bully strat in an 130 minute long Chinese farm meta.

Fucking amazing

Attached: mgs.jpg (600x401, 98K)

i'm sorry OP, i can't really pay attention to your thread when you poust that im age

leg lock is eternal HNNNGG

Attached: 1529728674646.jpg (1024x994, 52K)

I give women a lot of shit for having easy lives but I'd still rather be a man to be honest. Being a woman is basically equal to playing a game on easy mode. Shit ain't difficult, but it's boring. Meanwhile being a man is more like hard mode. Shit IS difficult, but you actually get things like challenge, satisfaction, ambitions, etc. All most girls really do with their lives is sit around and wait for an interesting man to show up. There are women that actually do try to do more, but they're incredibly rare.

This. It's how I know you fuckers aren't age 30+.

Women STILL have it easy in their 30's, especially if they stay thin. They can get young Chad, old Chad, whatever. The Wall does not exist; it's a cope.

Women getting old depresses the shit out of me

Attached: 1513361852427.jpg (1266x776, 73K)

>males
>empathy

I'm in my thirties and date a girl ten years younger than me.

It's not a meme.

Once you're an old boomer like me and you can use the facebooks and the tweetergrams to watch how all the people you went to high school with fucked up their lives, you'll see.

And you'll think back on this post and thank me.

because once you get to that plateau of schadenfreude, you will experience how energizing and life-affirming it truly is.

We are at the peak of women "empowerment" and feminism. This has to be one of the worst times to be a young male in the West.

>30s
>dating a girl 10 years younger
>still browses Jow Forums

Attached: doubt.jpg (800x450, 26K)

cheers me up desu. the one thing these vapid parasites have withers away. lol

>"Guys aren't allowed to hit girls"
Is this a thing that you're supposed to do or is it just a meme?

>'Guys aren't allowed to hit girls'
Holy shit I just remembered I had a dream today that fat tumblr sjw cunt was harassing me and I decked her in the face lightly but I broke her fucking jaw and ended up driving her to the hospital having this though in my head.

I've been a Jow Forums regular since I was 15-16 years old. I'm now 33 and dating a 20 year old. It's not as rare as you think. How do you think this works? People just hit some life milestone and suddenly decide, "Ok, no more Jow Forums for me"?

I'd still cum on her face and fuck her at 30.

I'm not a picky person.

Isn't Natalia Poklonskaya like 40 yr old already and single mom? I'd marry her tbqh.

How the fuck is she 40?

Attached: natalia.gif (315x315, 994K)

Actually 38

Attached: 1036419495[1].jpg (1000x541, 63K)

It's a thing. Oh, sure you can do it, but be prepared to fight off the horde of white knights.

And of course law enforcement goes after you instead of her no matter who started it or whose fault it was.

LAUNCH PROJECT FAPPENING!!!

Attached: 1532891742509.jpg (1024x700, 486K)

oh, i don't know, by taking care of yourself and living responsibly? not all girls are roasties who waste their bodies away young

Ok, let's do some math.
Jow Forums was created in october 2003, almost 15 years ago. You are 33 and started browsing Jow Forums when you were 15-16. Let's add the data in a simple formula.
33 (your age) - 15 (Jow Forums) = 18.
But you said you started lurking there when you were 15-16. Sorry sir, you are lying or you are a massive faggot. Either way, have a nice day.

Attached: 1526658018569.png (860x760, 155K)

I knew it was an obvious larp
Not all, obviously there are more conservative
women who are smart and go into politics and shit you moron. Most of the millenial age group are just roasties who fuck tyrone and want welfare/expect everything to be given to them.

Attached: __miki_sayaka_momoe_nagisa_sakura_kyouko_and_tomoe_mami_a_bridge_too_far_and_mahou_shoujo_madoka_mag (850x1061, 274K)

I agree. I'd still rather be a man but I guess more so because I already am one. I just feel like men are more capable to do stuff. Women really only have societal advantages. If shit hits the fan the average life of women is going to become the nose of the crashing plane and there'll be nothing they can do about it.

I agree my friend
>also menstruation

youre a faggot go suck a dick faggot

no your the faggot, neck yourself

im not the pathetic bitch complaining about not being a woman

Because we were born into the shittiest timeline

Yeah but who's ever happier than a child? Everyone is nostalgic for their childhood, where life was simple and easy. You had no stress and no responsibilities. Nobody really held you accountable for anything and somebody else was always there to provide everything you need for you.
Well that's what women basically get to spend their entire life feeling!

That's why the trap of marriage exists. Trick a man into a signing a lifetime contract where he has to support you forever, even if you get divorced you still get half his money forever.

this lol

you guys have no clue how even 40-something year old roasties get orbited

So wheres the downside here?

Yeah crusty old braphogs get tons of attention now because of the fucking internet and thirsty dudes who have no standards.

It's not all peaches user, especially outside first world countries.

>Have to constantly be afraid of rape
>Face sexism in the workplace (yes, this is a thing)
>weaker and shorter on average, trivial manual things are harder for them
>have to give birth
>have to have periods
>have to do shit like put on make-up etc just to look presentable
As a man living in southern europe, i definitely wouldn't trade. Maybe it really is a privilege in some country like the netherlands, but it's definitely not in the vast majority of the world

Weak men have to worry about rape too so...

homo rapists are much rarer than regular rapists, especially in countries where rape is the biggest danger

Dutch women get the privilege of splitting the bill with their stingy male partners :-D

I was melancholy as a child, and was largely beyond my years in terms of understanding how bad things really are. I do not yearn for those years, only for my waning youth out of vanity

I disagree with the first item. Most parents seem to prefer daughters, at least in America.

I don't care about being a women you fag,
they just have it easier.

What they say is true. You're here forever.