People will actually toss away their lives to save someone else's

>people will actually toss away their lives to save someone else's

One, the math doesn't even make sense, no matter what, one person is going to die. All that happens is you cuck yourself out of your own life. That ain't happening on my watch.

Attached: file.png (650x400, 54K)

no man hath greater love than he who layeth down his life for his friend.

>hath
>layeth

Attached: 1527200289148.jpg (684x546, 76K)

honor is dead

it's not only honor, it's righteousness.

doing anything intentionally and primarily for other people is just asking to get betrayed and used, fuck them

if you aren't looking for any way off this fucking rock that doesn't put shame on your family you're either a pussy or a fucking normalfag

I'm wasting my life anyways at least if I sacrificed myself I had some worth before dying.

lol yeah really, I grew outta that cuck mentality when I stopped going to church in high school. Let someone else be the cuck and be martyred not me.

so what? you still saved them. It's not always about you.

Exactly, I've used that phrase to explain why I'm not doing anything for anyone. I'm not cucking my life for someone else, this is THE ONLY ONE YOU GET

>not wanting to die
Lmao normie

We are here to live a life of servitude. It's their only life too.

what are you talking about? I added intentionally simply to cover taxes and my shitty wageslave job

makes no difference.

my original comment doesnt argue anything is always about me, but the consequence of self sacrifice and why i avoid it. i dont understand your point, what it is inescapable and therefore pointless to avoid or minimize exposure?

saying that doing something for someone is asking to be betrayed and to f**k them isnt self-centered, narcissistic, and cynical?

if you don't value your own life and dont care if you die then why not lay it down for someone else, especially if that is someone you care about?

it probably is, but i dont get how that connects to the so what I still saves them part.

You might find meaning in this short time. Their appreciativeness and kind words will fade in about 14 days and your memory isn't worth giving up the only life you'll have

in the incident of that guy shooting up the movie theater, a guy sacd himself for his girl. she asked his parents if she could take his last name and moved in with them. a rare exception

was it newsworthy? because I didn't hear of it. a person dies for someone else should be news

it was pretty big years ago. some movie had a similar scene and changed before release because of the shooting

if I dont value my own life, why would I value anyone elses?

t. someone who doesnt value his or others lives

It's the King James Bible you dumb incel fuck

This. I'm still trying to fix myself because I am too conditioned to keep sacrificing myself for other, but nobody has so much as even stood up for me once in my life. All I ever got was insults and injuries. It's clear this strategy is a mistake. The propensity for self-sacrifice, and affinity for justice or righteousness is objectively, in this society, a huge weakness. It is pointless on all levels.

Exactly. You lose the ability to value others long before you lose the ability to value yourself. Fuck normalfags.

If you die in battle to save your shield brother then welcomed shall you be in the halls of Valhalla.

Attached: 6941192E-D780-41E6-A862-6196D4B09BE7.jpg (640x815, 546K)

Are you trying to imply that people toss their lives away for any other reason than to benefit their own image?
Even sacrifice is primarily driven by the desire to be martyred. Do you honestly believe people do it out of some divine motive?

Attached: flip.png (332x300, 190K)

For some reason, your posts made me remember this godawful yam soup my mom used to make me eat when I lived in Florida as a kid.

Moralfag here
Not because i care because of ethics, but because i have really weird morals
Tbqh i would try to save most of the people i knew from dying, even if it meant death for me. Not like i'd live a long happy life anyway.

We're all going to die at some point, if you sacrifice yourself for a child there is more life to be lived.

Back in the old days when men believed in the afterlife, an honorable self-sacrifice gave you some good rewards in the next life. Not only that, but your story was sure to be sung by the bards.

But the philosophy of today's men is Darwinism, atheism, self-centeredness, corporatism and hedonism. Equipped with these modes of thought, sacrificing yourself for another is idiotic.