Ask a volcel bio girl anything

-Keep in mind that I only do LDRs, which is why I'm probably Volcel.
[The reason for this is that everyone local is generic and I can't process anything irl since its only voice]

I want to know what you guys think of a bio girl being a virgin, since all of you think bio women have it so well.

I'm a pure virgin, I only want to lose my virginity to someone I deeply love.

Ask me anything

Attached: hottub.png (1477x912, 851K)

You sound like a vapid thot
Go beg for attention somewhere else

Obviously not a thot, I have only ever been in long distance relationships, and I never left any of them for someone I know IRL, which means I'm different from everyone else, who would do it.
>more purer than you are you mad?

>I only do LDRs
>I only want to lose my virginity to someone I deeply love.
this is not a winning formula, dumb bitch. its hard to have sex when youre never in the same place

Whats so important about your bio major? You premed or some shit?

fpbp OP completely BTFO how can he ever recover???
go back to plebbit fucking faggot and kill yourself OP

>everyone local is generic and I can't process anything irl since its only voice
WTF is this supposed to mean?

>ask me anything
why are you an attention whore

Hows the anal sex?
Also hidden, reported and saged for yet another attention whore thread.

Attached: 82CA8CC3-BC36-4EE8-B74C-C72AA5139194.png (960x601, 824K)

>I only want to lose my virginity to someone I deeply love
Good, glad to know you make reasonable life choices. Now tell why the are you in this board of all places, that is in vast majority full of sad lonely males and some even express hate towards women?

I already explained my reasoning? since people on Jow Forums think girls have it easy, but I'm still a virgin and someone I did love dumped me . so its not easy

your life is on easy mode because you're only alone by choice. you have a fantasy that's not fulfilled but that doesn't mean you have it bad even a little bit.

second question, why are you a retarded attention whore

imagine sitting on your computer having a good day and seeing this fucking thread.

go away OP.

>but I'm still a virgin and someone I did love dumped me . so its not easy
No one ever loved me aside from my parents, most of this is applied to other people in this board.
You could very easly go and meet new men, see which one is more compatible with you and go for it. Unless he is way out of your league, he will fall for you the second you show interest.

You literally have it on easy. It would take one text for you to lose your virginity if you havent already and this isnt one big lie.
Fuck off and die, whore.

Attached: C01808D8-AB92-49B9-AFDF-30086DF3268D.jpg (400x587, 92K)

why do you waste (You)s on a normalfag user?

thats what fucking happens when subhumans use internet, and mods dont do anything

>makes an AMA thread
>only replies once
sage

To everyone calling me a normie;
I only ever online dated, and I refuse to date someone irl, since LDRs are so much romantic since it proves your love due to the distance.

Even my ex-boyfriend said to have his sperm, I had to go out and make irl friends, I met him online

you are a normie intrinsically for being a female. you have constant access to sex and good will. your life is such an unending stream of happy and rainbows that you come to misogynistic corners of the internet to beg for make threads demanding attention assuming it will be positive. frankly, i don't even consider you human.

It was amusing to read on CC about wanting to save your virginity as a women. There was someone similar to you OP on a relationship thread there and they weren't met so positively. I guess women virgin-shame other women too.

>no timestamp
Why are attention whore LARP threads so consistently obvious?

beg for/make threads*

>tfw found a way to open threads about myself while avoiding all these autistic screechers

Attached: 1529650593279.jpg (369x387, 35K)

but men don't virgin shame women. women virgin shame men.

Idk why you people think lond distance relationships with some nut you've never met is some pure ideal strategy lmao
You are just as likely probably even more likely to get fucked over. If you can't trust yourself to discern appropriately face to face how the hell is being behind wifi going to help lol you're just going to manipulated easier. This is some stupid meme incels got you little girls to believe since it benefits them

Go outside

What country are you from?
This is original original

you wanna play fucking uhhhhh fortnite with a nig?

I want to know your asl so we can ldr and find happiness

fucking kill yourself pathetic piece of shit

My friend is from Serbia and goes on r9k sometimes, he can confirm I was born female, he hates my LDRs too, and he's my only friend, I'm not a normie.

I'm deeply upset that he doesn't like my LDRs, he keeps telling me to date someone I know IRL, but they're all boring. I want someone I can actually love unconditonally, and I have to meet them onlineI'm not a little girl! I have gender feels sometimes. And I don't like cis men, the first girl I dated was a trans girl and she was so nice and picked up on my interests

sorry for any late responses, captchas are messy

nevermind any of that
I wanna play minecraft with you
plz, the friends I wanted to play 1.13 with don't want to play 1.13 so I've been doing it in single player and it's just not as fun with no one to show off my cool underwater domes, and I hate playing public servers.

Sure, send contact info/discord here [email protected], its a burner email for both our safety, so your contact doesn't get posted in public

>pure retardation

Lmao 8/10 larp
You are funny as fuck I bust out laughing

Attached: IMG_1846.jpg (544x466, 45K)

How ugly are you lady
Tell me

>dating trannies
Woman
Or rather pretend woman because this has to be a giant ruse

how old are you femanon? a

>since all of you think bio women have it so well

Yes we do, you pathetic thot. The incessant whining of feminists have given us more of an advantage in life than men, from education, mental health, child custody and more. Stop trying to pretend that you're more desirable because the facade of "teehee I'm pure" is just so you can try to get a Chad. Let me tell you, it's not going to work because attention whoring gets you nowhere unless you do it for money, and even then it's the worst of men who support you.

Can you actually just fucking gimme your contact info and let me fucking love you already holy

>replying to bait
this is why normalfags wont leave us alone, you give them the attention you fucking retards

im not sure what the point of this thread is. congratulations for being extremely extremely picky i suppose? you can get sex any time you want, so i'm not sure how that fits into you not having it 'so well'

okay I sent it, subject is minecraft plz

Biological girl you retard, as in she's not a tranny

I didn't say I was better since i'm pure, I said I actually want someone I love, I actually did have someone who was "pure"
Unfortunately, we broke up. She took it seriously even though we broke up, we were both so young, :/

trans girls are the best to date, she was a tumblr woke girl, and I met her in 2013

Please notice me already user

Hello user!
I solved capchas for you, have a nice day....

Wait now love me

I don't believe you. Sorry you're not gonna experience my respect by larping as a virgin. You're a roastie.

What the fuck do you mean unfortunately? It can only end in breaking up or a long-term relationship, likely leading up to marriage. Considering that you even experienced that UwU young puppy love shows that you do not belong here.