How are things going? Not well?

How are things going? Not well?

Attached: 1522175649456.jpg (750x697, 441K)

i'm moving out of mommy's house in 10 hours. feels good.

Not great user but we'll all make it eventually

Attached: 1tm2uy.jpg (709x765, 40K)

It won't last long. It never does.

I thought I'd make it once. Turns out I bounced back to a place worse than my starting position.

Do you have your own place and everything?

yes. i'd kill myself before living with roommates.

I like that there's 2 OPs on the front page with Mike Stoklasa images

Congratulations then, user.

He's the real robot, not Rich.

Attached: rlm burg.jpg (737x619, 45K)

each day I grow more and more weary of existence

Attached: 1526730298312.png (500x352, 112K)

What's the story with that Jesse chick that appeared in early Best of the Worst vids?

I believe this is it.

I don't really exist. It a metaphysical sense, yes, I do. But a man is defined by his obligations, duties, desires, and accomplishments. And I have none.

Attached: rlmhistory.jpg (1440x4701, 1.2M)

Jesse is boy spelling. She went by Jessi, even, dropping the e at the end

Reminder rich Evan has a wife because he is better than you will ever be

rich evans wears a cock cage

That's not it. It's something else. Hope it's interesting, though.

That's why I said not Rich. Rich has his life together more than Mike.

Yeah not so great, I'm starting to worry about the things I said to some person a while ago. We've lost contact and I want to apologise, but really I'd rather just keep to myself.
At the same time I wonder if he remembers me, and what I've done. I'm sorry, dude. I should have thought before I spoke. When I'm in a bad place I can be so fucking careless.

I feel like you're speaking to me. But you aren't. Maybe he forgives me...

Amazing, in a way. I finally found a steady FWB after years of searching. She doesn't seem to want a relationship, but is totally DTF, and is kinky and pretty hot. I hit the jackpot. Still wanna die tho :(

I was agreeing with you which is why I posted that
Does he actually or was it some meme joke he said

Doesn't sound like you hit the jackpot to me.

A wifeless Mike is the best we can hope for. As soon as you get married you start to think a different way, act on those thoughts.
but maybe Rich's wife is more pathetic than he is and will stay with him no matter what.

You'll kill yourself after she gives you an STD. Your "super horny" rationalization over her "yeah I'm sure" fake encouragement will leave you permanently scarred.

Rich is not particularly pathetic. We should all hope for happiness in the ones we care about.

I mean I love the way he'll say obviously mean things, but then he says actually retarded things with conviction, in a not joking manner

Just another day waiting for family who care about me to die so I can off myself.

Picking up some weed tomorrow. Going to smoke myself stupid, super stoked.

I haven't seen her in ages though and that is quite upsetting. But it's something I have to live with for now, perhaps forever. I'm not brokenhearted over it, I think I fell out of love about a year and a half ago and it doesn't hurt so much anymore. So no biggie I fell out of love or limerence anyway, I'm kind of glad I don't have that intense longing for her anymore. It'd be nice if she'd come busting through the door though I must admit.

It might surprise you to know that men feel the sting from heartbreak more than women. Women feel a more intense feeling immediately after, but fairly quickly get over it. Men feel little after, but then quickly develop deep feelings of regret and longing that can persist for many years.

but user a real man defines himself by whatever he fucking feels like because hes a man

That's a totally untrue, boyish mindset. I'm not surprised though, men don't have trials of manhood like they used to. So you'll always be a boy. It's why we hate boomers so much. You'll be worse.

Pretty much every story about love and longing are from men. The ones all the cliches come from, the storybook modern day ones, to the ancient persistent ones. It's always guys writing about chicks. The common brainwashing says that women are more emotional (an excuse to do bad/stupid shit) but as it turns out, men are just more in control of their wilder emotions. They turn it into story, poetry, song, when they've been motivated enough by their feelings they had for the harlot who can just move into someone elses life as she pleases when she's through with you.

Why is stupid drama so entertaining? I read that shit to the end and I don't even watch RLM.

Yeah you're right
whatever
time to go pretend to myself like I'm gonna do it and pussy out again

I'm alive but unhappy. Unless something changes, I'll be homeless in three weeks. The next semester of college starts in a month, but I'm contemplating killing myself instead of returning.