What's your favorite daydream? I love fantasizing about waking up as a girl one day. Not even sexual

What's your favorite daydream? I love fantasizing about waking up as a girl one day. Not even sexual.

Attached: 1532567761036.png (504x600, 363K)

i have that one as well. My favorite one is being a low level grunt for some evil corporation and trying to stop the heroes from progressing

being a girl, transitioning, killing myself, being a famous musician getting interviewed

this is depressing. very depressing.

Having a gf
Waking up next to someone
Holding someone close at night
Hearing a woman I am not related to say she loves me

Attached: EA0E25B4-5F13-4C17-9175-A61BFFFCA16C.jpg (444x332, 19K)

how c0m3?

Isekai
High fantasy Magi-tech
Typically and administrative office paper pusher. Where I sort through Defense Tech researchers applications. In an era that hasn't yet invented Caster Guns, so I can push it through to watch my policy fuck over all of the enemies of the Empire. Of course through scratchy radio.

Live streaming my suicide and it getting a lot of attention.

a thread full of 20 year old boys saying they want to wake up as girls is a little bit disheartening when you take the future of the human race in to consideration.

kek, I have this fantasy as well

>Future of humanity
>Die
>Change so much you aren't human anymore

Pick one.
Either way I stop caring after the next few thousand years.

Most of my fantasies involve going back in time and picking the other girl that liked me, because the one I picked turned out very poorly. And then also winning the lottery and knowing the outcome of sporting events etc. Pretty lame yeah.

to be fair, most people on this board are losers who will never breed anyways, the human race will survive without us

I have that one allot too user starting to get worried.

Attached: 89p115c.png (149x148, 25K)

i really don't care about the human race or anything outside of myself desu. If i help people its because it feels good to help people and such.
You are also being pointlessly dramatic over a daydream, one user wanted to be a villain and another wanted to live stream his suicide in his fantasty but i don't see you complaining about that.

why don't you guys just try?
i don't get it.

What brings guys like you to Jow Forums? I have no interest in answering your question because its asked by guys like you a hundred times a day.

after seeing one of them wants to kill themselves on facebook live, i have reflected and since regained my hope for humanity.

Personally, I feel like I'm too much of a fuck-up to maintain a stable relationship. Also, I would feel bad for the girl who has to put up with me. My life is pretty decent besides the anxiety and mood changes, but I just don't care about having a gf

im just trying to understand the gamer lifestyle.
or maybe i find it humorous.

apparently it doesn't take much for you to lose your hope or gain it back so i wouldn't even put much stock into your hope because its rather weak

the gamer lifestyle? this board has nothing to do with gamers

well if you dont want one that's one thing.

>uses sarcasm
>sarcasm undetected
>attempts to make fun of use of sarcasm

My daydreams are rarely coherent and usually involve my waifus.

sarcasm does not work through text i honestly just assumed you didn't speak english natively

shut up noob or else

if you are going to do the cringe compilation joke you should try and at least just do the standard setup because yours is pretty lame

Attached: 1529285606046.jpg (610x368, 50K)

gamer is my native tounge.

is your discord name vizual?

i wasnt going for that
but please elaborate further

Reading a wikipedia aritcle about myself

no mine starts with W

my daydream is having friends
I pretend to talk with them
I also like thinking about dancing in front of a crowd when I'm listening to energetic dance music.

why?
who?

ah my mistake, you talk like a autistic brit i know who tried to kill himself but just has organ failure and a meth addiction now.

no bro im just a

a-

gamer

ah well you have fun friend with whatever it is you are doing

gami ng t i me

>Flying on first class plane, filled with zombies, with comparable size cabine to my room, on a planet 1000x bigger than Earth with the same habitat, while flying at ultrasonic speed
>Being Robot/Android ( same as "Detroit: Become Human" ) at special forces mission
>Writing the perfect suicide note
>Being perfect serial killer
>Being a leader of a cult and creating perfect society

>having enough confidence to tell a boy how I feel
>getting said boy
>holding him close at night
:,)

>emoji
you're a subby gay dude and probably really sassy

nah im a femanon lol

>tfw my detective daydream doesnt transfer over to real life
good luck with your boy trouble though.

I'd have to say that the idea of being immortal has been one of my favorite daydreams, I have always wanted to be immortal because to me if we all die, life just seems sort of pointless. I like to think that all of my enemies would die from old age while I haven't to die anytime soon. I imagine that my friends and I live forever and do everything possible.

thank youuuuuuuuu have a good day!

Plowing you at night and making you moan like a whore.

>implying that's an emoji
Still gay but sure is summer around here

>be me
>wake up in simulated world where i can do whatever i want without consequence
>other inhabitants are ai's so i don't have to talk to real people who might judge me
>can look however i want
>be the handsome teenage chad i always wanted to be in high school

I like to daydream about a teacher instructing his class about something I made hundreds of years in the future.