How do I fix anhedonia? I don't get any enjoyment out of anything...

How do I fix anhedonia? I don't get any enjoyment out of anything. All I do is lay around all day because I don't derive pleasure from doing anything else. I'm wasting my life away.

Attached: f08ab443c42e25f5a207506bc74278b2--curvy-bikini-plus-size-girls.jpg (600x900, 59K)

bumping in hopes I can find the answer to my problem

I don't have a answer too that,post more chubby Japanese women.

You just gotta find better and better ways to distract yourself. Chubby Japanese women is a pretty good one so please post more.

i'll post more if someone can help me

Attached: tumblr_n2wqqulZCQ1twzxjlo1_1280.jpg (682x1024, 120K)

then just don't do anything til you want to do something.

You can always try working out or doing a productive activity even if it's as little as 10-30 minutes a day. Or you can take l-tyrosine. Then just try to live the best you can even if you become a fuck up.

Try changing your hobbies or do drugs or get prescribed medication

I just try to do a lot of different things. Riding a bike, cool for a while, swimming, cool for a while, playing instruments, painting, whatever. It wastes time and it's more interesting than video games.

How old are you origninanally, OP?

Attached: 1532297838921.jpg (722x1280, 162K)

I read comic books,its one of a few things that brings me any pleasure.

This,even just walking around a bit makes me less apathetic.

You are responsible for how you feel. Choose to be happy. :^)

I'm just shitposting. I feel you cuz.

Attached: Everyday+you+make+a+choice+and+this+man+is+looking_9dd7ac_5025584.jpg (543x395, 54K)

Wish I could help but I'm not much better off

Attached: 1511900840019.webm (608x1080, 1.32M)

Move to Japan. Fuck fat jap.

Attached: 20180722_193224_rmscr.jpg (800x480, 211K)

>that image
the implication that cliffs aren't cool

Holy shit my dick is diamonds

original comment

Attached: holy crap.jpg (400x300, 28K)

I really want to help you op. We can chat on discord about your problems.

Damn these fat asian chicks are good

asians have more even fat distribution so it looks better on them

I work out 4 or 5 times a week and make music, it helps a bit

i'm too ugly to fuck anyone

Attached: saki-yanase-12.jpg (886x1280, 162K)

>anhedonia
this doesnt work, working out wont fix shit.

You cant fixi t man, eventually it will consume you and you will go through with an hero.

I used to use gaming as escape, but had to quit...same thing happens to every last thing I use as distraction in life..now shit posting and chilling in discord as I drink is all I have left.

Attached: 9466ecdce4455cc305d4b60ce26eb8b91b683397cd9e87daa960a0fafa472e0f.png (1920x1090, 1.74M)

Do something dangerous but in a way that isnt stupid. Maybe skydiving....just do something you have never done before and were scared to do like maybe i dunno karyokie or something you would never think you would see yourself doing because of fear...That will get the fire under your ass again for sure. Just dont fuck up someone elses life because that shit will come back to get you and everyone around you.

Diving (sharks) or caving (buried).

Attached: 20180722_193445_rmscr.jpg (800x480, 240K)

Yeah, you're getting real turned on watching a girl you're attracted to get fucked by another man, aren't you? Fucking cuck.

Don't talk to my friend that way. I'd let him watch me fuck buxom japs anytime he wanted to.

Foreign legion.

Originally Lanigiro.

Attached: 20180722_193122_rmscr.jpg (800x480, 264K)

you self insert in this case. easy for pov videos.

There is no tricky answer and I'm saying this as someone that still experiences anhedonia. You really have to force yourself out of that pit. It's not a joke, I've relapsed so many times. Depression won't go away with half ass efforts. What you fear the most is what you will have to do the most. Yes, that means behaving like a normalfag. Yes, that means leaving this website. Yes, that means fake it till you make it. Yes, that means forcing yourself to practice guitar(if you like it in the first place) 2 hours a day even if you'd rather kill yourself.

>Self insert
That's even more cucked.

>anhedonia

Been on Wikipedia? It's not a condition. You care about things, you're just avoiding things you want because you're too insecure and afraid to go after them.

>Yes, that means behaving like a normalfag. Yes, that means leaving this website. Yes, that means fake it till you make it. Yes, that means forcing yourself to practice guitar(if you like it in the first place) 2 hours a day even if you'd rather kill yourself.
but why

Attached: 1531947558117.png (1920x1080, 1.03M)

Because having a mental disorder basically means you have trouble dealing with society hence why you have to start behaving like normalfags. It's not an absolute thing, it's
not like you will have to put on this mask forever, but behaving like a normalfag will help you make friends a lot easier. Real social interaction has been proven to alleviate your mood. The reason you're depressed is mostly because you have no reason to wake up for. I won't guarantee that the depression will suddenly go away once and for all. If you have clinical depression, it will just keep coming back if you don't take the necessary measures (diet, exercise, sleep). Having a hobby helps a lot.

Why do I find jap women so attractive? I'm not normally into fat or chubby chicks, but if they're japanese it's like it doesn't even matter to me. They can be fat, thin, short, amputees, just about anything. Anyone else have this craving for jap girls?

>haha how u feel is a choice
good shitpost, almost triggered me

feel the same way OP. my brain has always seemed too heavy. i don't know how to open up and do things like normal people.