I-is this true? have we been figured out by the normies?

i-is this true? have we been figured out by the normies?

Attached: 8945E8EC-D249-4C09-87B7-F745BF833D96.jpg (960x640, 79K)

Its true. Her forehead IS too big.

i imagine the people posting that sort of thing to be bitter failures too. twitter is like discord, only insane people frequent it.

Reality:

>Talk to obese mildly autistic girl
>"teehee sorry I only date 6' tall Chads"

Lol normalfags are such plebs in every way shape and form, who the fuck waifus 3D

>how dare young displaced males congregate and discuss things

>implying I would ever waifu a 3D """""""""woman""""""""""

Attached: mfw164.png (1190x906, 178K)

her forehead is too big AND her eyes are too far apart
she's also a nigger

I can't wait until these normalfags experience the day of the beta uprising.

Where else do regular millennials/zoomers go to talk to each other online? The forum is dead, Facebook is effectively dead, Jow Forums is anonymouse, Reddit is a false community and no one uses IRC except 1337 hackerz, pirates and weebs.

She's an obese island cow. I'm sure that's someone's type.. but I'm good.

I can't believe I got censored like that. I said not Rihanna because she's a nigger. They always have far back hairlines.

i actually have no idea. the normies at work are reasonably internet savvy and don't really talk about using any particular platforms. i've heard reddit and facebook mentioned but never twitter.

I'm half-black/white and it's more like I have a high hairline, if that makes sense. It's fuckin' weird but my afro hides it.

snapchat most likely

this. she's also dumb as a box of rocks

"beta" and "uprising" don't go together, stupid. get a grip on reality and grow up.

Lol look at this normalfag in denial

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 18K)

>denies beta uprising
>thought of as a chad
>really a gamer
>plotting gamer revolution

hey check it out i'm biting the shtick of a twitter personality who made a living out of doing a bad southern accent for nine years
"gamer's rise up", indeed
perhaps if you created a culture that wasn't utterly fucking hideous, people would buy into it

>lives in culture full of traps and incels
>gains confidence
>insults gamers

watcbh it, punk.

please don't tell me you're serious.

>reddit spacing
>using the word incel here
>watcbh
>punk
reddat normalfag literally seething

Attached: DS9WGEWW0AEgPDS.jpg (1080x793, 114K)

this is generally true yeah. most robots want a rare specimen that loves all their hobbies and complies with them, yet they aren't anything worth dating themselves.

I just want a woman to worship and love, I don't really care if they're chubby, but itd be impractical if they're morbidly obese.
I could help them lose weight if they're morbidly obese too, but chubby girls are fine how they are.
My problem is that I don't know how to talk to women. Not that I'm picky. I don't know where to start, and I'm afraid of rejection. I feel like a subhuman.
But of course, these fucking retards will go on and on to generalize anyone here. I don't smell like shit, I go to the gym every other day for weightlifting, and I have a job and a car.

What's the point to try and convince them otherwise? They will never understand what its like, to face the fact that women hold all the cards

behold, the once dormant mounds of flesh begin to move at lightning speed on the keyboard. his fried chicken batter covered lips seap apart as a soft moan comes out while breathing heavily from the rapid movement. he carefully examines his prey- he's made this joke before; and knows the reprocussions of doing it incorrectly. he decides his work is complete, and posts the comment. he can now return his right hand back inside of his sweatpants, and carries on. there lays his opponent, utterly defeated, laying down, in tears at his throne. "i- i- i'm sorry" says the normalfag. he tilts his head at a 15 degree angle. he leans back in his chair and takes one last sip of his diet Dr. Pepper. "REEEEEEEE" he grabs the weakling with his two thick, meaty hands and stares him in his eyes as he strangles him.

behold, the once dormant mounds of flesh begin to move at lightning speed on the keyboard. his fried chicken batter covered lips seap apart as a soft moan comes out while breathing heavily from the rapid movement. he carefully examines his prey- he's made this joke before; and knows the reprocussions of doing it incorrectly. he decides his work is complete, and posts the comment. he can now return his right hand back inside of his sweatpants, and carries on. there lays his opponent, utterly defeated, laying down, in tears at his throne. "i- i- i'm sorry" says the normalfag. he tilts his head at a 15 degree angle. he leans back in his chair and takes one last sip of his diet Dr. Pepper. "REEEEEEEE" he grabs the weakling with his two thick, meaty hands and stares him in his eyes as he strangles him.

"yep."

Fucking dumbshit normies, thinking we wear pants.

Why respond to him you Uncle Tom