Were you the kid who sat by himself at lunch?

Were you the kid who sat by himself at lunch?

Attached: alone.png (500x276, 173K)

how did you know, opie?

I like standing up against the wall. Posted.

that didn't happen to me until high school. i did sit with 2 or 3 other loners that didn't have anyone else to eat lunch with, but we weren't friends at all, we just knew each other and that was pretty much it.

No, but I know Jake was, weren't you Jacob? I know a lot about you Jake.

I started every year at a new school. By wearing smelly, dirty clothes. So I could rush to the table, and have my own. After all the loners gathered in that place. I would clean up, took about 3 days to adjust the mob mentality. But I basically decided where the Loner table was everytime.

Yep. My telepathic field was massive.

>going to lunch at all
I hid in the toilets

No, some of my classmates let me sit with them so I didn't shoot up the school.

yes until my final year when the popular girls felt pity and invited me to sit with them

There weren't enough seats.

Normies tried to infect it, but somebody who was quickly becoming my lifelong friend. Took cucumber slices and smashed them with his hand. The huge guy that would sit with us would laugh his ass off everytime. So Brad and Chad, didn't complain and just found a new table.

One of those fat guys, but the super talls ones that are also bulky af.

Yeah I was. I went to the library for lunch a couple times but in that school you needed a permission slip from the teacher to go to the library and the teacher probably suspected I was a friendless loser because I asked her so much. I stopped asking her out of shame. After sitting alone another grade I got tired of people looking my way and talking so I started standing against the wall or walking down the hall trying to appear busy.

Attached: 1531863055786.jpg (720x719, 239K)

this right here, or with my favourite teacher in her classroom

if you ate alone in the cafeteria you have autism

I just went behind the school where there was no one there.

i once ate lunch near the back entrance of the school that barely anyone used. a stacy walked in on me and she looked at me a gave me a sad smile

Attached: 1480751972456.jpg (535x577, 40K)

A sad smile beats a look of disgust at least man.

The way the cafeteria at school was meant I never could sit by myself. I always just sat wherever there was room since I didn't have any friend groups at lunch.

I actually saw a girl one time eating her lunch under the stairs in the stairwell. It was pretty fucking depressing. Like she was just sitting under the stairs in the stairwell by herself.

I didn't eat lunch at high school for my entire four years there. I literally would spend EVERY lunch period in the library reading manga or browsing the internet on a library computer. My high school library had a pretty good sized manga selection also I had re-read a lot of the series multiple times over the years.

Hid in the bathroom at times to avoid awkwardness. Eventually learned to stay in my engineering/shop room and work on homework. That at least gave an excuse as to why I wasn't talking/sitting with others.

I never ate alone but I didn't go over to peoples's houses much and didn't attend parties.

Who /gottheirlunchmadefunofonce&neveratelunchagainforyears/ here? Some fucking skater kids made fun of my tuna fish sandwich in elementary & I just threw away all my lunches until middle school, they had a program where kids with one parent got free hot lunches so no more homemade stuff for kids to bully me over. I did sit by myself in middle school lunch though, not intentionally, I just wanted to eat & picked somewhere to sit quickly

Yeah, but then I tried integrating into the autist group. I realized quickly that their loud and autistic behaviors were a lot worse than just sitting alone.

only when I was put in segregated lunch

this was only in middle school. if you pissed the teachers or staff off they made you sit alone at a table.

the library was my lunch room too. I liked to go there and read fanfiction and write it too. Then I got harassed by a pushy girl that "befriended me" I was glad when she stopped bothering me and mocking my fanfics. Had to get a pass in the morning though and if I didn't get one I had to sit in the lunchroom. It was awful I'd just sit at the end of some table and read till it was over.

Sometimes, it was mostly because they they mixed up schedules, so it was pretty much a lottery of who got what lunch period. Sometimes I got screwed and ended up with none of my 3 friends with the same lunch.

i was a god in hs, a friend and i lit a school microwave on fire and had nothing happen to us. we danced around it doing the bolbi slap clap thing like the autists we are

>tfw you ate alone in the cafeteria in 9th grade and the first two quarters of 10th grade

For about 2 months in 6th Grade, yeah. As you might be able to imagine, it fucked my reputation up and it took me years to just be treated politely by my classmates, rather than like scum.

i went home for lunch everyday in hs

No, my school was so overcrowded half of the kids had to sit and eat on the floor. It was literally impossible to sit alone. Of course this also meant I could never escape the bullying during lunch.

>tfw assigned seats at lunch

Letme post nigga i solve all the captchas correctly but you need another five? Really?

Early middle school yeah. But by high school people wanted me tos it next to them. Mostly because I actually tried to change instead of blaming society for my social issues.

No, I sat with other people. I just didn't eat lunch. I hated the idea of eating in front of other people. I still do.

I used to sit alone in a corner behind the science building put my head in my lap and take a nap. People would often wake me up and ask if I was ok.

Yeah, I sat alone all throughout middle school during lunch. Two or three times some kids would try to sit at my table out of pity or something, and I'd just hop over to another table after a few minutes. A part of me thought they were making fun of me, but I'm not really sure.

I sat alone throughout the first half year of highschool, and the last half of the year of highschool. (I moved twice, and while I was somehow lucky to get into a group (albeit at the lowest rung) in my second highschool, I basically had no friends in the first half and last half years of highschool.

That last school was really crappy too. I guess I didn't technically sit alone because there wasn't enough room for that, but I hardly talked to anyone. I'd pretty much just idly wait around and passively watch these two kids play yugioh. (One of them had the worst dandruff I've ever seen, huge clumps of dead skin that fell everywhere), or listened to these three guys who were friends with each other.

I fucking hated those types of people.
if i'm sitting alone i wanna be alone stop fucking bothering me

I did for 9th through 11th grade
Senior year i went to a staircase in a part of the school no one used and made my own lunch (pb no j sandwich with one of those belvita breakfast bars) then brushed my teeth using the bathrooms that were in that hallway.
One was always locked and the other you mess with the handle and it unlocks eventually.
Sometimes people came by and saw and were weirded out. Never cared because whatever nigga this is my part of the school.

Hey user r u ok?

noemies don't understand solitude and are afraid of it

For a while, yeah. Until I realized I was getting bullied too much so I started skipping lunch by walking around and hiding.

I'm fine. Haven't been depressed in years. I just don't really care for eating.

Wanna come sit with us at lunch, user?

dont worry by freshman year of college she became a whore

Yes. Then three older girls would sit next to me out of sympathy. I just wanted to be alone.

>So ashamed to be seen sitting alone I started spending lunchbreaks in bathrooms
>Was eventually found out and made fun of for it anyway

Attached: highschool.jpg (700x1000, 230K)

I ate in the restroom because hardly anyone used the one I was in. I do the same thing at work now.

I sat at the entrance of the art room, waiting for class to start.

Attached: 1532122768990.jpg (320x241, 32K)

>too poor to eat during lunch
>just hung out near the back of my school to be alone
>ignored any passerby and just listened to music on an old CD player

High school sucked...

let me suck your dick anonymous

Im the kid who sat behind walmart smoking weed at lunch...its kinda the same thing.

I was the kid who was picked last for the team in P.E sports

Yeah, but lucky for me there were three or four guys that played Yugioh in the library so it wasn't all bad.

EVERY FUCKING TIME WHY ARE PEOPLE SO MEAN

Attached: 6FA49DBD-5EC3-4036-BFB6-AC95D8E34883.jpg (720x720, 64K)

>didn't simply stop eating at school
>didn't have english silent reading in last period and try to suppress deafening stomach growls
>didn't tell mom "I just don't get hungry" hoping she thinks its a separate eating disorder

normalfags
OUT

>didn't drop out of hs
Normalscum

>didnt just commit suicide
normalfags gtfo >>>/reddit/

Glad to know I was wasn't the only one.

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Never at lunch in highschool i would just go home people though i was thinking that i was above school lunch and them

for hs, depended on how friendly i was with people in my class-i was generally friendly with most people but not really close with anyone so if i wasn't part of a "group" in my class that occurred during lunch and didn't find one of the like 5 people who i knew a little bit better, than i would end up sitting alone with like 1 or 2 other people to make it seem like we weren't alone even though we barely knew each other. ended up being that around 1 year of the 3 years in hs i was sitting at a "loner" table

worst part was always realizing that you knew no one in the lunch and then panicking to find a table with some other loner you had a class with and talked to once or twice, even ended up eating lunch under stairwell by myself once while i laughed at how pathetic i was

she liked you

I just went home and watched G4.

>At popular table there was a group of kids everyone made fun of
>that group eventually got tired of being made fun of and broke off to form their own table
>I sat with them at the new table
>they all made fun of me now
> I finaly broke off to eat lunch in the library

I learned a valuabe lesson about the human condition because of that

Attached: Gtnot+falling+asleep+in+waking+up+in+and+then+wearing+_78d09020f6d76bddb13b390da637126a.jpg (584x575, 59K)

>had no friends in HS so I sat alone
>didnt want to take a whole table just for myself
>sat next to the trash can by the gym lockers since gym was after lunch
>sat to the wall to the side of the trash so no one would see me
>had food throw on me atleast 5 times when someone would "miss" the trash when they threw it.
>too beta to curse at them and just gave them a smile and said it was fine, accidents happen
>a female admits she sees me walk and sit down alone everyday.
>she says she wanted to invite me over to sit with her friends but thought I looked like i didnt want to be bothered
>didnt really care for her pity but whatever
>had to watch couples come to the blindspot to make out
>avoid looking in hope they didnt notice i was there or starting pretend to be busy on phone
>eventually people know me as the angry looking loner
>people start acting overly nice to me since they started to think i shoot the school up
>tfw this went on until i graduated

Attached: 1531878880166.jpg (3000x3000, 245K)

Fucking newfag you do it like this

that was the whole point fucking idiot

I used to hide in the library and sleep

Shut up newfag normalnigger

suck my dick bitch i bet you post in r9gay

Nah

I always found somewhere to walk around or hide

sitting at a table was asking to get fucked with

none of the losers at my school liked each other so none of us sat together

No i don't stop projecting kid

I would hide in the bathroom or once I realized I could, just leave the school and go for walks in the forest right beside it.

Nobody really ate in the lunchroom though, people just kind of ate wherever, and before I realized I could leave I would just roam the halls like a wraith. I would stick my earbud cord into my pocket even so nobody would try to talk to me.

Attached: 1438138943745.jpg (1000x996, 298K)

Kids today don't even like each other

user its ok to be a faggot just suck my dick like the good little faggot you are i will put a wig on you because i am not gay but all mouths (male vs female) feel the same im sure

t. r9gay creator

Lol what a fag that's really gay

t. same person lol retards im not gay. if it has hair its a female. put a wig on, problem solved

Either you are dumb or trolling

Attached: 1532308251874.jpg (349x642, 40K)

Should've raped that girl that would've taught her to leave you alone

Hell yeah, i can't remember all the tactics i used to be left alone.

>tfw in some moments of that solitude, some weird kid wanted to be my friend, and i punched him in the teeth after i asked him to stop following me

I regret that, but also, i really wanted to be alone.

you are clearly trying so hard to deny you wouldnt mind a guy fucking your asshole or sucking your dick if they can pass as a woman. typical faggot in the closet mindset.

Whatever you say, ok

Maybe because we aren't good at sports. That remind me:

>rival team: hey guys why do you have one player more than us?
>"teammate": it's user, so, it doesn't matter

so when are you sucking my dick

I went home during lunch time

Attached: 1532323724155.jpg (593x593, 125K)

You lived close, i presume. Maximum comfy, not living close to the school, i would hate that, but being able to get out during lunch.

No. I went home to avoid such problem and eventually dropped out so it wasn't much of a problem.

>"Hey, user! We saw you sitting alone, do you mind if we sit with you?"
>"Yeah, sure"
>mfw I actually wanted to sit by myself
Maybe I'm just overprivileged

Attached: 1532916557367.png (1337x1289, 217K)

Don't give a fuck, Jewish cunt

same man always left midday cause I got really stressed

I'm the kid who sat by himself in the parking lot without a lunch

Attached: 1527654752556.png (886x670, 406K)

Not until grade 11. I stopped eating with others once no one even looked my way while I was choking and trying to throw up in a garbage can.

I'm the kid who laid down on the highway next to the school

I was the kid who didn't go to lunch and stood outside the lunchroom doors until everyone came out. I was fat.

I always came home for lunch since I lived near the school
I sat alone during every break though

No, I got to sit with other people from time to time in exchange for entertaining them with my life.

Attached: 1527007981081.png (225x225, 69K)

I lost my friends around year 11 (we would just hang out in chess club) and after that I used to just leave school and smoke. I would never eat near them though due to being teased about being fat.

what else do you know