>hey user, want to have a beer

"no thanks"

*record scratch*
*awkward stares*
*awkward silence*

>oh, ok then

*party people go elsewhere and don't talk to you*
*never get invited again*

How do you sober bros handle it? I fucking can't, I have no friends because of alcohol.

Attached: booze.jpg (275x183, 13K)

>going to parties
>Jow Forums
doubt

Just tell them you pop percocets like candy and you don't want to risk mixing booze with it. Just remember to keep up the ruse by eating a tictac straight out of your pocket every hour or so. If anyone asks for one, get in their face and tell them to get their fucking own.

This is an incredibly stupid idea and OP should learn to just have a beer or two

People don't actually shun you at parties if you don't drink. Stop lying on the internet and go to bed, OP.

this. OP has never been offered a beer.

>accept the offer and take the beer
>problem solved

Wasn't hard.

you are no better then the normies; "just drink bro", fuck off I don't want to

fuck you this is 100% real, people shun you for not drinking, life is pain

If it's real then obviously you're refusing in the most obnoxious or awkward way possible, like you'r judging them. If you're at a party, hold the beer and don't drink out of it - problem fucking solved.
>Hey, you've been nursing that beer for a long time
>yeah I know.
If they tell you to skull it either politely refuse or offer them the beer.

It's even easier at bars. You just order a lemonade or a coke.

No this is not real OP. People don't get shunned for not drinking at parties.

I don't want to have to lie to make friends

I agree with others that this doesn't happen and you never go to parties.
Why do you fantasize about hanging out with retards who melt their brain for fun?

Attached: 26364387145.jpg (700x400, 71K)

this has been my life, my life is not a lie you faggot

Attached: sofuckingmad.jpg (225x225, 5K)

>gives you real advice
>"hurr durr yuor jus a dum normie hurrrr"

Maximum retard. If you're not willing to comply with the general rules of social gatherings, then fuck off and stop complaining. Being a whiny bitch won't change anything.
>people shun you for not drinking, life is pain
Acquire a taste for beer you fucking idiot it's that simple.

This isn't a real problem.

I've dealt with this my whole life OP, as I've always been disgusted by the thought of drinking/doing drugs. While people have rarely explicitly shunned me for it, I've always had trouble making as good of friends as everyone else seems to be able to since I don't have that added opportunity to socialize with them at events where everyone's drunk. It's also (one thing that has) kept me from having any sexual experiences with girls, as I can't hook up with anyone if they're drunk and I'm not. I don't have any real advice for you, other than "try your hardest to fit in with the drunkards by acting silly and goofy yourself", but that takes a lot of practice, particularly for robots. Good luck; we're in this together.

That's literally how people make friends though. That's like saying you don't want an animal to die for you to eat meat. Obviously you can just be a vegetarian or eat some weird expensive lab grown shit, but more than likely you'll just accept that animals have to die for you to eat meat and try not to think about it too much.

just go to church
sober friends everywhere

I just want two things:
1. to have some friends
2. to not have to drink

it is everyone else's fault, I don't care if they drink, it's just that I don't drink, I don't judge them, they judge me and it is infuriating

someone understands, thanks user

>I can't hook up with anyone if they're drunk and I'm not
You also can't hook up with girls while they're drunk and you are too. It's a good thing you don't drink. It sounds like you would at least try to commit rape when you're drunk.

Attached: rape.jpg (640x855, 49K)

Why don't you try finding friends who won't judge you for not drinking? Do you honestly believe that everyone will judge you for not drinking?

>drunk people be drunk together and talk differently while drunk
>they drunkenly walk up to you while you're eating fucking carrot sticks with no ranch
>they do or say some drunk thing that doesn't quite make sense to a logical mind
>you stare at them blankly and ruin the mood
that's why they hate you
party bitch or get movin
those parties are for getting drunk

I'm assuming you're trolling but if not you're retarded and blue-pilled.

>friends who won't judge you for not drinking
literally don't exist, or if they do they are so few and far between that they might as well not exist

Have fun in prison. Women-abusers get absolutely fucked up there. You're a bad guy even in the eyes of criminals.

>literally don't exist, or if they do they are so few and far between that they might as well not exist

Imagine actually thinking this

You don't get shunned at parties for not drinking.

This shit never happened, OP. Stop lying.

Firstly it's not lying, and secondly: You just want to be a victim, admit it.

I commute 49 miles each way for work so whenever there are parties at work and everyone is drinking I usually have one beer and then leave early. It's really no fun hanging out with a bunch of drunk people while you're sober.

The problem is that you faggots don't drink alcohol. There are enough fruity drinks targeted towards teenage girls that there is no excuse to not drink it because it tastes bad. There is no moral reason to not drink booze. It will make your sad life more bearable.

If you feel like everyone stares at you and thinks you are "weird" for not drinking beer with them, then you probably should drink. It helps with the paranoia and social anxiety, and that sure fucking sounds like it.

>doesn't like beer
FUCKING ZOOMER LEAVE MY BOARD

>but i don't want to drink, i don't wanna i don't wanna

eat a dick you spaz. when you go out with people at a venue where they are all going to be drinking, social etiquette dictates that you drink. if you don't like drinking, don't go out to drinking venues with drinkers.

31 year old here. I've drank a lot in my life, mostly binge drinking heavily. It was always wtih one of my two friends, one who has been my friend for nearly 20 years (since 4th grade).
However, lately I've been wanting to try prolonged sobriety. I hate that I can't stay awake right after getting home. I hate waking up the next day, after 3 hours of sleeping, feeling like shit. And mostly, I hate that my memory of the previous night is usually focused on my most embarrassing moments.
However, I am scared that I may lose my friend. Drinking keeps us hanging out. Sobriety might end that friendship.

You rised to the surface. Don't let friends drag you back.

>Take the beer
>Toss it over your shoulder