My gf is 5 months pregnant and i accidentally got another girl pregnant and she wants to keep it...

My gf is 5 months pregnant and i accidentally got another girl pregnant and she wants to keep it. She knows i have a pregnant gf but she doesnt care. She wants me to help her with it but if my gf finds out shell leave me. I don't want anything to do with the other girl I only want my gf. I love her and i dont know what to do. It was an accident please i fucked up so bad

Attached: kp0q9.jpg (291x343, 8K)

You're a dumbass.

But congratulations on your reproductive success.

Invite them both over for a threesome I guess?

Also are all of you white?

Attached: 1393827213296.jpg (853x1280, 215K)

>robots cant get a woman to say "hi"
>chad comes to ask advice because he has too much access to pussy
fuck off and die, you normalshit.

Never happened to me user, been times where it could've. But I'd say as an adult you should prepare for the worst and take care of two children. If the second girl wishes to keep it there's no way you can get her to get rid of it. You fucked up my man should've worn a condom with your side piece.

Saddle in man, it only gets worse.

Attached: 1517174804912.jpg (680x500, 48K)

Shouldn't have cheated you imbecile. You deserve it.

Leave the country before the kids are born. Time is of the essence because once they're born you can no longer leave the country without paying child support

This, you've done your duty by spreading your seed, now just dump the sluts and get the fuck out of there

>. It was an accident
fuck off you dumb normal faggot redditor

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
SUCK IT NORMIE

Why are you complaining. You can literally just keep the other girl that you banged. Once yours ditches you.

You have only two options here. First option is this Second option is to ghost the side chick. She no longer exists, understand? Even if you get legal papers, you ignore them because they are imaginary.

could I get in trouble for that?

Are both of them going to have the babies?

Only if you come back. If you're american you can never come back. Change your name once abroad too and do your research on the laws there. Sometimes they can force you to pay over there too.

Yes you dumb nigger. If you refuse to take paternity test and prove they're your children you will get a warrant and fucking arrested don't listen to any of the retarded summerfag reddit posters here.

And if they're your children and you refuse to pay child support or give them up for adoption or whatever the fuck you're gonna get sent to a county jail for a while until you go to court in whatever shitty redneck state you're in.

Even I were to move to Russia or Japan?!

They said leave the Country. So no, it doesn't have to end up like that. Just shift some currency around, to make money. Then move to a poor country and get a job that you are overqualified for being an educated American. They won't let anything happen to you, because none of the dumb cunts in their Country can fill the place you just did.

user, looks like your girlfriend needs to be introduced to my old friend Mr.Staircase.n

Attached: 97e97f9b092fdb6f8f304920432d02a8.jpg (321x480, 21K)

You got to man up and accept responsibility for your mistakes you fucking pussy. If you love your girlfriend so much, why did you cheat? Why didn't you wear protection if you were going to cheat? Sex doesn't just 'happen', not like you were like
>wait, a minute you're not my girlfriend, oh well, not like anything could happe-
>NHNNNNNNNGGGGG
>...and nut.

You made your bed, now lay in it!
Start looking at ways of increasing your income.

Fuck off.

>i love her so much
>i cheated on her and used her in a way that would cause anyone massive amounts of pain all to get my dick wet

i hope she puts it up for adoption and child molesters raise it

STOP POSTING THIS EVERYWHERE I HOPE YOUR CHILDREN COME OUT RETARDED

>. I love her
If that were true you wouldn't cheat, scumbag.

>t. used up beef flaps
Ignore the thots and the cucks op, you need to focus on what's best for you, not for some useless 2 bit whores

>My gf is 5 months pregnant and i accidentally got another girl pregnant

You piece of shit

he's dumb as a rock though, he's only gonna make the same mistakes again. No reason his kids should be disadvantaged because they're dad is a moron.

>My gf

Stopped reading here.

Gtfo normie

>Start looking at ways of increasing your income
Fuck that shit, don't be a cuck. There are ways to reduce your net worth and income on paper (without losing any wealth) which can help reduce child support obligations on your end. Google around and you'll find resources.

Okay. Here's (You) for you from me. I give (You) from pity to you, normie. At least you have my (You).

Attached: 1532076751532.jpg (992x744, 302K)

jeez where did the roastie brigade come from? Don't you have a cock carousel to ride?

Consider it might be robots who grew up with whore single mothers. OP is creating another child like that. Being a toasty roastie isn't the only reason to acknowledge OP is a piece of shit

GTFO, you normie cocksucker.

Except in this day and age it's trivial to find a beta provider even if you're a single mom

Get a bottle of alcohol with high ABV. Maybe dissolve some Vicodin in the alcohol if you are feeling cheeky.

Meet up with her at her place and do whatever you can to win her trust. If she has a staircase great. Push her down the staircase. If not hopefully she has some hard and low to the ground that you can smash her head into. The important part is to not strike her yourself.

Once she is unconscious or even better dead you are going to plug her ass with the bottle and let it slowly drain into her asshole. Once you have emptied most of the bottle clean the rim and put her lips on the rim a little bit, splash the remainder down her gullet. Clean up her bum and put her pants back on, do not rush this. You want her anus to absorb the liquid, take your time.

Do not forget to remove your fingerprints. If anyone sees you leave act drunk, you were just partying and shit right That is what the kids are doing these days.

Now it looks like a stupid drunk bitch took a tumble and fucked herself up. Even if the fall does not kill her the alcohol poisoning will.

Wow what if I only have access to some benadryls and legos and network cable?

You have a couple of options OP.
1) How much does this side chick know of you? Consider completely ghosting her and moving to a different town with your gf
2) are you certain that both kids are yours? Maybe your gf or side chick were sleeping around on the side and god knocked up by some chad. No matter the case, demand a paternity test for both kids. If child support is inevitable you can make the process as long and painful for those leeches as you can hopefully forcing a compromise.
3) Ghosting both chicks and moving out of the country, other anons mentioned this.
4) minimizing your child support obligations. If you are absolutely forced to pay child support, minimize your reported income by any legal means necessary. Move dividend paying securities to non-dividend paying securities, max out 401k and other retirement plans, take as many pretax benefits from your company as you can, etc...

Good luck op

>robots cant get a woman to say "hi"
Fucking this. I can't get them to respond at all. Chad genocide when.

Had a similar situation years ago, when my gf found out she was upset but I wasn't leaving her for the other girl so she came around to the idea and ended up being happy at me having another kid. Both girls ended up becoming friends even so easier to raise both kids together.

there are ways out of this, legal and illegal (do not kill her lol). There are abortion pills, there's adoption.

I've been in a lot of pregnancy scare situations, which thankfully did not end in a kid, but here's what I'd do if I were in this situation:

>sneak into your gf's social media accounts and block that girl from everything, pray your gf doesn't check her "blocked users" tab.
>convince gf to change her social media handles, or to use a shared one. "Since we're in this together now, let's just share an account and get rid of our old ones."
>change your social media handles, consider deactivation if gf is not open to shared account. say, "now that I'm being a dad I really don't need to focus on these things."
>start the ghosting process with the side chick now that your internet presence has disappeared. take a job in another state and move your gf out with you. do not return to any old hauntings.

conversely:
anonymously message side gf's friends/family, state her intentions on keeping a child of a man who wants nothing to do with her - she may cave in to pressure from her support group - OR - it may backfire and her friends will start saying "well who is the dad?" I would only consider this option after scrubbing all social media accounts of mutual friends, etc.

the girl is likely doing this to be vindictive, or due to religious reasons. I can't imagine any other reason for a woman to keep a child from a man who doesn't want her unless it's out of malice, religion, or greed for tax money. either way, you could also try to find out her intentions and see if having the kid in this world and not playing a role is an option. I grew up fatherless, so that is actually the least desirable outcome for me, but it may not bother you.

Either way man, I really wish you the best of luck. We do make mistakes and I'm not gonna be someone to judge you for them. I sincerely hope you can get yourself out of this without any legal repercussions

Attached: Capture1.png (844x605, 572K)

Get the fuck out of here you normal fag cunt

2 kids, 2 women, 1 guy. All 5 of you are going to be ripping off tax payers now

Good job Captain Planet, the world needs more retards like you.

Come on man, you have to be inventive. Do not use wires unless you plan to make it look like a break in or something, I would say suicide is much less risky though.

Maybe you can mix the Benadryl in a bottle that has a twist off cap, you can seal it back up and surprise her with a celebration drink. It is more disarming if it is in a sealed glass bottle, even better you can pretend to use a bottle opener. It would have to be something non alcoholic obviously because she is going to be a mom after all. Maybe sparkling apple cider or something.

Once she falls asleep, put her in a nice hot bath and slit her wrists. Make sure to put the blade in her hand as you are cutting, you are going to want to ensure the movement is within her natural movement.

Stick around long enough to clean up your fingerprints and ensure she does not manage to recover consciousness before bleeding out.

Dumbass OP is probably attached to his gf too much to do that.

You could always pay someone to make sure the side girl miscarrys

Attached: 1518825947488.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

High doses of vitamin C can force a miscarriage.
If OP starts feeding either the side bitch or the main one with orange juice daily, and mixing in vitamin C tablets, crushed up, into their meals, he can force a miscarriage.

This isnt a joke, it can cause a miscarriage