Metamorphosis

I just finished reading the Metamorphosis hentai/Manga and I didn't really feel anything. Am I a fucked up person?

Attached: G800S15.jpg (1106x1012, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/338439/499e0932eb/
exhentai.org/g/362984/6e87fb3648/
hentaifox.com/gallery/22374/#
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Try the Kafka book and see if you feel something then

Try these
exhentai.org/g/338439/499e0932eb/
exhentai.org/g/362984/6e87fb3648/

i came here because i confuse, is this a hentai adaptation of the book?

Attached: read.jpg (655x527, 43K)

Pfft read Emergence by ShindoL

I did, I didn't feel anything

Attached: 47059db3444bc389a69bb3bdf997cc82887d7e74_hq.jpg (320x480, 29K)

Son of a bitch, same story. Disregard that last post user.

Attached: Aww Fuck.jpg (300x200, 13K)

I honestly understand, when i tried looking it up I struggled because so much other shit came up

That hentai is overrated. The one where the little girl gets raped by an intruder is more 'real' and disturbing.

Of course you should read the Kafka book instead

I didn't feel anything because I already knew the whole story before I started reading, which really killed any emotion I could get since it's all just hentai besides the main plot

...what is it? whats so fugged up about it?

Are you talking about Rape!Rape!Rape! Because I laughed a little when she cut herself at the end

Just google it for a breif explanation on what it is if your not gonna read it

This one. I forget what it's called. The rape is a little over the top but the last few pages where it shows her PTSD are really fucking potent and hit hard.

Attached: 1428986274791.jpg (640x365, 109K)

it's basically the story of a loner girl who makes every bad decision possible and is super unlucky when she tries to change, eventually turns into a druggie prostitute who gets raped and dies pregnant

it kinda comes off as too tryhard with the emotions, the plot is too fast and overly negative to really make me feel bad. you're definitely not the only one, it feels more like a meme people reference

also the scenes were really not that good, ended up skipping a ton of it, meh/10

I have no clue what this is, if someone can give me the name I will read it and probably beat my meat like an African slave in the process

"Geiger Counter" i believe

I gotcha broski
hentaifox.com/gallery/22374/#
Make sure to read part 2

Attached: 31.jpg (1200x1733, 283K)

i saw a good theory on the book a while ago that
said it represented letting go of an old relative.

>started out them being fine, working as normal
>something happens and he cant communicate with his family or work anymore
>they seem disgusted by the transformation of someone they knew into something completely different (think an old person losing their shit)
>keeping him alive and trying to take care of him is a burden on the family
>they somewhat give up
>he dies and they can let go

i think the response cleared up the book for me in a way, i couldnt really think of anything it was commenting on, or to relate it to after reading it.

anybody have any other theories on it? would be interested to hear them.

Gregor's chronic wageslave robothood transformed him into a vermin. He dropped out of society and died. His family always thought he was a piece of shit and were relieved to see him go.

Thinking of it from the perspective of caring for a sickly old relative is a good train of thought though. But I think that would have to be more melodramatic than Kafka describing his misery from his own perspective. He was definitely a robot but I think he had a habit of visiting whores.

>Metamorphosis
>hentai
Is the roach sexy now or something? I dont understand

>I will read it and probably beat my meat like an African slave in the process
Kill yourself immediately

The truth is you want to be like this. You could have decided by yourself if it's fucked up to not see that shit as fucked up, infact you probably even know otherwise you wouldn't have made this thread. You feel like it's a positive thing to be "fucked up" and have no empathy, because this site tells you that it's manly. So you actively seek out stuff where you can reinforce this idea and you ask others about it because it validates you. Let me tell you something my dude, there is nothing about having no empathy that's admirable in any way. It's not a talent, it's not a skill, it doesn't take anything to do and anyone could become that way if they wanted to. It's just a shitty substitute of "uniqueness" for people with no personality because normies are supposed to be really empathetic or something (lol) and being the opposite of a normie is unique or something.

Btw idc about the story before some retard mentions that, i'm only annoyed at people who act like this.

It is not lmao

Personally, for robothood, I always felt a closer connection to "The Burrow"; that story of a mole that had spent its entire life preparing for an attack that would never come. All of its energy wasted in laying down supplies, and building clever traps which would never be used.

Apparently, there had been an ending, where the mole would confront some attacker, but the ending was burned after Kafka died.