Thoughts on indian guys?

Thoughts on indian guys?

Attached: phani_pic11.jpg (2136x1977, 1.87M)

fucking hate them

protip they dont like you either stinky cumskin

Honourary

Attached: article-2111298-120DAD79000005DC-229_1024x615_large.jpg (1024x615, 209K)

This made me laugh, not sure why originally.

>stinky
IRONIC

The ones I've known were pretty cool. 2 Indians were the only guys who game me time of day in high school.

Son of bastard bitch to be honest

sometimes when i talk to them it feels like there's a huge disconnect, like they miss a certain reasoning or function that other people have.

yep indians stink like shit but dont act like white people arent fucking rank themselves, half the ones who come to my work stink like fucking cigarettes and low socioeconomics

fuck you both

Most of them are ok. Grew up with a few. They were nice to me.

the only thing attractive about indian men is their monetary value, other than that they are some of the ugliest mother fuckers ive ever seen. id rank them below niggers. indian women can be pretty good though.

Indians smell like literal sewers because they do not know how toilets work they are objectively the worse smelling race

the WORST smell youve ever smelled way worst than arabs some how

yep but there are more cumskins than indians where i live so i dont care

Attached: Title_24.jpg (720x338, 77K)

They wipe their ass with their hands. And the food smells and tastes like an electrical fire.

They (you, perhaps?) look dirtier than us, but also seems to be smarter than us. Our meme Hollywood directors are better than your meme Hollywood director (The Sixth Sense wasn't even good).

t. mexican

I hate kaffir Indian guys, and I pity Muslim indian guys. It would be better if all the men died and their women were given as the rightful property of Persian men

Indian women are better than spic women tho tbhfam.

As a notary public I fucking hate them. Every time a group of Indians come in for notary services I know they're going to take up a shitload of my time. They always need around 10 to 15 notarizations done and always complain about the price. Funnily enough it's almost always for a visa application to go back and visit their own country. When I write down their information in my booklet they always have long-ass complicated names and never share a last name with their spouse. Most of the time a couple will have different addresses on their ID's for some fucking reason and because of that I have to write down two addresses instead of just one.

What's even worse is when they're applying for a visa for their 2 year old children, in which case I'm required to get their thumb print. Some of them are nice people but most of them are pushy and can go fuck themselves.

I think they are the same in that area: both of their women are mostly ugly cave trolls, with some real cuties here and there, who will eventually devolve into said trolls. But that could be said about most women: white women age like crap too. Blacks tend to be ugly even while young. Asians supposedly age better, but most of the cute ones are made of plastic, anyway, so it doesn't count.

fucking kek

also im half indian fug

Attached: FCC589A5-6EFF-42CF-9EED-21C8500AB3A6.jpg (426x426, 67K)

I just want a qt brown wife, preferably non-spic

>THAT ONE OVERDEFENSIVE AND ANGRY INDIAN

Attached: poo spray.jpg (850x768, 127K)

I'm not Indian but I'm in India now. Spent a few years here, too.

I tend to like Indians, all things considered. Most are genuinely kind-hearted, hospitable people. Having said that, there's a common strand between Indian cultures that places an over-emphasis on so-called 'family values.' That lends to parents oppressing their children, over-protecting them and forcing them to get certain varieties of high-paying jobs, so that the son can support his parents, wife, and children all at once.

Thus the importance of a male birth is such that many men begin to feel entitled, or place a disproportionate focus on material wealth, showing off their family 'connections,' history, etc. There's a common, very self-centered sort of an Indian who's a bit too full of himself but masks a ton of insecurity that comes spilling out in front of unrelated women and non-Indians.

Most Indians aren't like that, though, but the problem with such a large population is that the obnoxious cunts are always present in far greater numbers than they would be elsewhere. So even if there's only a handful per unit of area, there are always more people within that unit of area than there would be most anywhere else.

>most of their women are ugly cave trolls

Not at all. I'm: . I've lived in India and visited a handful of Latin American countries. Recently did a month of work and studies in Mexico City.

Young, urban women in India and in certain LatAm countries (Colombia, for instance) tend to be quite attractive. I'd give Latin America the edge, but the average young Indian woman is definitely not a cave troll. Maybe I've just spent too much time here, but I think they tend to be better looking than North American and Western women.

I can't even get it up for blondes anymore, TBQH--I have a hard time just telling them apart.