Thots Laugh at Shuaiby Suicide

we made a video about Shuabiy that absolutely triggered you alt-right Jow Forums Jow Forums girly boys. you left us a lot of naughty comments (pic related) (youtube.com/watch?v=MB0_6KhUviM)

this is a video of us reacting to those comments:

youtube.com/watch?v=mQQi0HR4p04
its kind of funny how upset everyone got over this. i thought you guys were supposed to be hardcore?

Attached: cancerousvideo.jpg (1264x1230, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RZkCblgeRSY&feature=youtu.be
speechandvoice.com/member/public-speaking-program/how-stop-sounding-nasal-when-talk/
youtube.com/watch?v=8NksnEpXXjo
hooktube.com/watch?v=MB0_6KhUviM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

shuabiy was a hero and u guys mocked him

shuabiy was a hero and u guys mocked him like

>a hero
i think you mean
>an hero
user

imagine being such a lazy fuck that you actually post Jow Forums screencaps on youtube instead of making original content. It goes in all fields and rhymes with "xXx: Return of Xander Cage"

whos shuabiy

...you didnt watch the video did you robotboy?

anyone pretending to be sad about this is lying to themselves
if this board had any sense wed all kill ourselves

White people fucking confuse the fuck out of me

sage btw

my man
well all end up that way anyway

this is why I only trust Mexicans and asians

I don't even give a shit about Shuaiby but he didn't post a thread here. Wrong in the first 10 seconds.

just some poor schmuck who killed himself

where did he post a thread?

He was a frequent user of "RAK" and an hero.

No, I was saying he didn't post a thread here. He livestreamed it on YouTube and everyone here only found out about it later.

Wow he killed himself with the KGB
I thought they didn't exist anymore.

if he didn't post here why is this board obsessed with him?

Shuaiby will be avenged

he held up a sign that said Jow Forums on it though right ?

that meme is fucking dead, only newfags use it

u won't avenge shit ur a loser who probably has nothing going for him in life
and ur gonna avenge some random dude I think not
u cant even avenge the fucking hotpockets u probably ate for dinner fuck u

>alt-right Jow Forums
True robots give 0 fucks about politics.

T. used to be poltard
he did what many of us hope to.
nufag
because he killed himself and many of us want to do the same.

Attached: 107 - WKQxPr0.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

I liked the part in the video where that girl made fun of Chinese people

We are a board of losers not fucking edgelords who laugh at a brothers death. You are scum for trying to make fun a an hero and gain attention from it. Off yourself laid. Your voice is gay as fuck btw

>brother
Holy shit. STFU, faggot.

Except a lot of you did laugh at his death.
not sure why youre pretending theres any comraderie or companionship in this place when youll turn on each other for anything
Youre just salty that you cant fuck the girls in this video lol

You have no idea.
he is a true robot and he an hero and for that we envy him.

So many nonbots on this board now

Your video was unfunny and dumb, that's why people did not like it

don't understand how these girls manage to laugh through the whole video when nobody is saying anything remotely funny. kinda annoying 2bh.

Nobody has any obligation to give a shit about him, you stupid faggot. If you don't like it leave.

>its kind of funny how upset everyone got over this. i thought you guys were supposed to be hardcore?
It's the stupid normalfaggots from Jow Forums who migrated here from reddit and facebook.
Anybody who's a real robot didn't even flinch when that homo blasted his shit for brains out.

>be awkward failed normie
>pathetically orbit 4/10 roastie in discuck
>being edgy is my personality so make fun of suicide and pressure her to laugh
>LOL CHAD HERE BTW R9K IS SOFT

No you're just autistic and Jow Forums is not le edgy dark web you faggot redditor.

I seriously hope you suffer, worthless faggot. It's so painful for me to see some dipshit like you making fun of my fucking FRIEND like that.
You are a complete scumbag and I want you to know that. I hope you're reading this.
I want you to reflect on your actions and ask yourself why you are doing something like this.

Attached: 1524001619846.jpg (700x483, 34K)

aw I love Asuka user
btw im not a 4/10 im a fucking 10/10 thicc bitch fuck u
I almost wish we uploaded shit with our faces in it so u could see how hot the women in this video are

your first video was obnoxious and in poor taste, you'd have to be an idiot to not expect some kind of backlash, especially considering you made the video pretty soon after his suicide and posted it here, where most of the discussions about it took place. making an equally obnoxious response to angry comments just comes off as insecure. the video isnt even remotely funny, the girls just yell a bunch and verbatim read the comments without adding anything
>i thought you guys were hardcore
Its not "hardcore" to act needlessly edgy online, holy shit. That would either be bordeline sociopathic, or peoples deep insecurities convincing them they need to act like nothing affects them for the sake of looking ""cool"" or something

>following drama
>on r9k
you seem more new desu.

I love how y'all wanna have it both ways though. u wanna act like assholes 24/7 and then also act like u actually give a shit when someone does something tragic like fuck u where was all this sympathy during the livestream u guys dont actually give a shit about him the girls in this video care more about him than u do stop lying

Do you even have a fucking brain, faggot? I'm trying to explain to your sorry ass that watching you make fun of my dead friend to impress some girls really hurt me.
And you want to make this about "how hot the women are"? Who the fuck cares? Why do I care?
You're a piece of shit and I want you to reflect on that. It seems like you're also a pretty stupid motherfucker, too.
Burn in hell.

ur the one lying pretending u knew some kid who killed himself for attention
u cant get any more pathetic than that also im not the person who made the video so chill on me

>every person on r9k is exactly the same and acts the same way
Cease ur posts mega gay lord

>ur the one lying pretending u knew some kid who killed himself for attention
Think whatever you want. I don't give a shit if you believe me or not. I just want people to know that this is really hurtful to me, and many other people who were friends with him.

Why didn't you stop him origami?

ur right I dont believe u at all
no one ever said his death wasn't tragic but there were aspects of it that were kind of funny and thats just how some people process it
was it incentive ? yeah but this boards brand is that its an incentive place idk why u expect something different
I dont believe for a second u knew him or were friends with him and if any of u actually gave a shit about him u wouldn't be glorifying his suicide fuck u

I think this person is mentally retarded. Don't reply to them any more.

It's so fucking pathetic that everyone asks "why didn't you stop him?" "Why didn't they stop him??"
You think we didn't try?
>incentive
What the fuck are you trying to say? Please learn English before posting here. It makes it easier for everyone else.
And why would I glorify the suicide of my own friend? I'm trying to get it through your thick skull that it HURT me. HURT.
it HURT.
IT
HURT.
You're a completely incompetent retard. Leave my board and never come back.
It angers me to no end. I already typed this entire response, so fuck it.

yeah its really sad when people have delusions and convince themselves they knew people when the rest of this place was just doing it as a meme
pretty stupid right ?

sorry user I didn't realize this was ur board I guess ill leave now

The only people that shouldve kill themselves are you and your little underaged friend laughing in the background. kys.
t. fembot

Attached: B7FC34D4-7BFF-44B0-AFD0-E6D03B944DF3.jpg (614x728, 100K)

Videos like these prove that Elliot did nothing wrong
Normalfags must be genocided

>NESS
>IT HURTS

>Hey guys lets make an ultra edgy youtube channel where we all get to pick our character and look like huge faggots.

>Yo mine is going to be a skeleton because I'm dark and edgy and like to show people live leak videos because im cool and desensitized from all the cod I play

the girls sound underage
op is a confirmed pedo

The guy sounds like an effeminate gay, who are basically the male version of thots
Very soulless and uncaring!

Every singe person who was apart of this should be euthanised for their own good.

literally who? one less nigger

op just sounds liek a fag not even a robot.

>all your other videos have less than 1k views
literally irrelivant

I think I died a little inside after watching those two videos. Can we just d##x these faggots and just send them phonecalls and shit.

Attached: 5c9ea1e9-f50b-46f4-8a7b-7d1985f05de6.png (540x405, 192K)

>ooo look at me im a samefag bc i posted at the same time and said u uwu
you are fucking cancer

calling it now, this kid is gonna get dox'd and harassed to hell until he makes a half assed apology
btw op sounds like a fucking faggot hope he chokes on a fork

I am actually planning on getting started on that tomorrow!
Also OP once again is truly a faggot.

Attached: 1529672927839.gif (528x555, 816K)

Okay, Ricegum

youtube.com/watch?v=RZkCblgeRSY&feature=youtu.be

the girl in the video does free cam sex shows and she is advertising one here

Attached: angel.gif (200x200, 12K)

I'll bet you any money he is probably a le edge lord underaged fag.

I don't know what it is but the accent of ONLINE NERDS fucking pisses me off, guys and girls. Fucking nasally little shits

yeah yeah white people blablabla, got anything else?

speechandvoice.com/member/public-speaking-program/how-stop-sounding-nasal-when-talk/

this link might help you out then, user

youtube.com/watch?v=8NksnEpXXjo

this video features a video of the creator i think

he has long girly hair like a trap

What is funny about this??? origanino

>Onions green and women laugh at man who kills himself.
Le edgy redditor cucks always get their due in the judgement of Christ, just saying.

Attached: icon3.jpg (800x600, 381K)

>whos shuabiy
He was one of us user.

Attached: FE3DADDF-5488-4547-98BA-19C2339A66A7.png (1490x1208, 754K)

Those girls are embarrassing, purposely increasing the pitch of their voices to sound cute, are totally fine with being referred to as thots.. They are just loving the attention you are dishing out to them.

Clearly none of you have ever had someone close to you commit suicide. You dont have to pretend to care for or even have empathy for him or his family, but to watch hear that story and giggle uncontrollably in response either means you are truly sociopaths if not just trying to be edgy retards online to impress a guys on an autism board. sad

Not even going to click this video so you can get money faggot

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hajimete no Gal - 09 [720p].mkv_snapshot_14.18_[2017.09.06_18.30.23].png (536x668, 440K)

Shauby is not to be mocked.

Attached: B3178423-3AAC-4270-B56C-7E349DC0C8CE.png (736x527, 31K)

some retard youtube normie shit. First two minutes about some random girls wiht low quality video. Keep this normie shit tou yourself sage

They are not wrong though (the comments.)

>Woman laughing at a guy who killed himself
Wouldn't it be a shame if someone doxxed them and then showed the video to all their friends, family and workplace showing how they laughed at a guy who committed suicide.

>normie chad and stacys laughing at a robots suicide

>chads laughing at a robots suicide
Chads don't do those sorts of things.

Perhaps but OP is a normie nonetheless. He is certainly not a robot.

>retarded faggots trying too hard to be edgy and cool
It really makes me cringe whenever the people mocking this place are actually worse than their targets.

Attached: 1483135443495.jpg (228x145, 20K)

That video was fucking sad.

yes he is, you cant even spell the mudslimes name right

He was not a muslim though.

Ok ShuAIBy he still doesnt deserve that. I dont think he was religious.

You're not very humorous and you have a very beta voice.

I only laughed at the cops reactions like holy shit this shit is so bizaare how could they laugh at his anime pictures while his corpse is in front of them? Feel bad for laughing, shit is sad man, really shocked me

>a really expensive shotgun, like a KGB
Lmao @ you fucking normalniggers, it's a KelTec KSG, not the Soviet CIA

This was not funny.

Don't give em views
hooktube.com/watch?v=MB0_6KhUviM
Also, dox when?

What a great site. Thanks.

Only normies mocked him.

He said by r9k, its safe to assume he did post here.

He said *bye r9k

>be low tier normalfaggot with an obnoxious nasal voice trying to be as edgy as possible because their redditor friends Told him so

Avenge how so? He thought life sucked and he did it to himself. It wasnt any of our faults. He was weak minded and needed support.

kek I thought they were quoting a comment.

>its kind of funny how upset everyone got over this. i thought you guys were supposed to be hardcore?
OW

Attached: 1532592824112.jpg (610x566, 100K)

Do you burnouts actually think this spergtastic pseudo-podcast with three digit view counts is going to take off?

Attached: 717818661.jpg (250x230, 7K)