My dad just told me I should put an excerise bike in my room and become a gymcel

My dad just told me I should put an excerise bike in my room and become a gymcel

Attached: 1527950803230.jpg (307x353, 19K)

Do it, I do actually help me feel better and lose some weight.

I am accually lifting weights in the backyard but I only do it when nobodies around and now he's constantly here because he's in the middle of a mid life crisis and shit so I've badically stopped for a few weeks.

You're afraid to lift weights in front of your own dad?

If he's in his midlife crisis why don't you get fit and slay pussy together. Could be a fun bonding experience for you.

Important: Did you dad actually use the word gymcel?

is you dad a boomer? *sip*

you dad knows whats up

It'll mean it'll become a thing and he'll probably take over and over complicate shit until it's unenjoyable and I have no motivation to do it. I can only deal with so much shit like that in a day before I just end up going with whatever.
He has a weird sense of boundaries. He wanted to stay with me in my mum's house(they're divorced) while she's away for 5 weeks.

I want to get an exercise bike. It's the perfect cardio but I've never enjoyed actually riding a bike.

Get a squat rack too.

Attached: friendlycmon.png (541x599, 524K)

nothing worse than a dyel telling you how you're doing it wrong when handling heavy weights

good idea user, OP get your ass in gear

Aren't they bad because you don't do your stabiliser muscles or sole shit?
I just do front squats and have a bench press rack

*your
Shiiiiiiit, my bad

Attached: 1475896100817.png (1024x888, 31K)

No. You can do an infinite variation on the squat, and you can also use the squat rack for every other major compound lift, which is all you REALLY need to build both a strong and aesthetic physique.

Your thinking of the Smith machine

You should try doing that sometime

Ah ok cheers. Yeah I've just being doing basic shit like bench presses and curls. And eventually going to start deadlifts.
Just trying to keep it simple as possible, I did body weight excerises for a but but you feel so fucked after and don't see any results for so long I gave up. At least now I can feel my biceps growing which I need because it's the only time I've actively felt excerise accually doing shit outside of the abstract

You're supposed to be doing them with linear progress, ie constantly adding weight. Your strength will skyrocket which is an immediate improvement, and your body composition will improve as it needs to build mass in order to compensate for the increasing stress being put on the body. Also consistency is the key. You can't lift once every few weeks and expect to see results. You should be doing it multiple times a week.

I went from being so skinnyfat I thought I had Klinefelters to Ottermode in about 7 months just from a routine of heavy compound lifts and watching what I eat.

Bodyweight exercises are my jam. Absolutely love them.

My dad aggressively yelled at me for an hour straight. Supposedly everything I've done in life is a fail and that I am a failure of a human being.
>tfw I get straight A's in a STEM degree.
What do these god damn boomers expect?
He even called me a faggot for not having a girlfriend. I really just don't want to get with a roastie slut and it seems most girls are.
I am sick of life.

Attached: 1509678475013.png (670x772, 586K)