Spent three hours holding a teenage girl that was sobbing because she can't feel her legs below her knees because of a...

>spent three hours holding a teenage girl that was sobbing because she can't feel her legs below her knees because of a back injury she suffered a few days ago
>she seemed upset that I was leaving
>can't sleep

Attached: large.jpg (500x501, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/47147242/#47147242
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oh hey, you're back. I read your thread, I was the guy who said learn a card game.

post her contact info. i wont leave her like you did, you selfish sack of shit

leave her shes dead weight, shes only holding you back in your play-through of life

You better LEG IT if you wanna get there before me

Attached: Laughter.jpg (1087x1080, 112K)

Poor anime girl. She needs hugs.

She didn't respond well to trying to have fun she just wanted to cry.

I still have a life to live. I'll visit her again.

>You better LEG IT if
is that a cripple joke? because it feels like a cripple joke

Mutant scum.

Heretic.

Attached: Fuklaw.jpg (529x529, 119K)

Is it good? I really put my back into it.

Attached: Laughter2.jpg (500x409, 127K)

Imagine being 2 years old, a grown man cuts your ear off and tries to pat your head to calm you down. How would you feel.

I know it's fucked up, but I'm immensely jealous. I think I'd give up most things to stumble upon a blind/deaf/cripple chick. God I just want to help her live a good life and her to love me in return.

Sometimes I feel like the only way I'll ever make it is by finding a physically or emotionally dependant girl.

i would be curious enough to fugg a crippled chick, but i doubt i would impregnate one. how can she raise our children if she cant even do things for herself?

You haven't reached enlightenment. As long as you feel doubts like these, a pure, crippled qtgf will elude your grasp.

>pure crippled gf
>implying it isn't just another roast

Anyone have the image?

Alright, I know r9k is a toxic shithole, but don't listen to them. Spend time with her, sleep next to her, not a sexual way but a cuddle kid of way, you know?

>not a sexual way but a cuddle kid of way
user, the whole point of cuddling is to lead to sex, or for after sex

Yeah I'm not really sure what I was expecting. I'll have to get something sorted with my job so I can support her. Her life has changed dramatically and she will never have what she wanted anymore and she wanted me to help with through it specifically. This isn't a romantic thing, this is helping someone through the biggest challenge they will probably ever face.

Why did it take you 3 hours to cum?

>not a romance thing
So you wont be taking advantage of this situation? Humans latch onto whatever they can in tough times. If you make that yourself, she wont be as resistant when you try to fuck her. Its a bonding exploit.

Is there a story that goes along with this?

A good girl is like a book. Her spine holds everything, or she can't walk.

Basically they were on a trip of some kind and she fell injuring her back. She now has partial paralysis causes her to lose feeling and movement below her knees. When her parents were talking to her about visitation and who she wanted to see she apparently asked for me to visit her specifically.

why havent you spilled her deets, user? stop being selfish. i could be there for her so much.

How do you know this girl that is paralyzed user?

she couldn't run

Attached: file.png (328x570, 171K)

Alright op, let me tell you what I'd do. Spend time with this kid as much as you can, this will help them feel a little better with everything going to shit. Get them some icecream and bring back their favorite food when you go, to help them feel even better. You don't have to do that, but I'm positive you'll make her feel a tad better, ya know? Unlike a lot of people on this site, who have turned to pretty much emotionless assholes, you can save this kid from depression. Please user, help this kid. I don't want another kids suicide, you know?

>can you feel your pussy?
>yeah
>how can you be sure?
>...
>let's try just to make sure}
>stress relieving orgasm

i GARUNTEE you she's probably getting horny in there, and hasn't had dick in weeks

do this when she gets in good enough condition to cum without being in pain

with scissors?

They're family friends. I've always been her outlet at get togethers and meet ups and we've become somewhat close through that.

Right now she's bedridden. I don't know what the short term plan for her is but I think I might try to spend some with her once things get moving.

Give story OP! Where's the archive???!!!
This sounds like the start of one of those bittersweet romance mangas.

Attached: 1430302032857.png (518x632, 139K)

Archive

Here is the archived thread

oh btw guys here is the archive thread just in case

OH BOY CHECK OUT THOSE IRONIC DUBS

Attached: 1523385570396.jpg (1100x1380, 240K)

hiroshimoot you cheap nigger

You don't know he cut it off. Maybe it was just an accident?

Show her liveleak on a tablet and tell her she shouldn't be an ungrateful cunt and should man up and leave. Come back 10 minutes later and behave as if nothing happened, this time in a very meek, supportive kind of way. Refuse to acknowledge you were there earlier and look at her as if she was crazy when she'll accuse you to have been there already. This tactic works really well, it's how I got my waifu to love me.

This is fucking hilarious but sadly didn't happen