Guys, I hear people chanting outside my house for almost an hour now...

Guys, I hear people chanting outside my house for almost an hour now, it's pitch fucking black outside and my parents are out of town. I called the cops but the arrival time around here can be up to 45 minutes. What the fuck do I do

Attached: IMG_0323.jpg (148x140, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FD9ON97JYgk?t=571
youtu.be/Bo-qweh7nbQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What are they chanting, can you make it out?

Cops are in on it too. You dun goofed.

Attached: 1505355839249.jpg (487x423, 28K)

Leave lights off, get gun, look out window through blinds, leave lights off

Them satanists could be sacrificing some sweet virgin christian girl. Go save her!

>What are they chanting
Amazing grace. OP dun goofed. Should've walked away.

youtu.be/FD9ON97JYgk?t=571

Attached: 1520841954475.png (657x527, 87K)

Are you rural or in a city what are they chanting if you can record it

>chanting
Spook them by doing some next level shit

No one wants to stab a naked dude covered in oil to death

If you dont have a gun you are fucked OP. Grab whatever weapon you do have and wait for the police.

Rural township area, neighbors about a mile apart. Don't know what it is just sounds like indistinguishable Gregorian type chants put sporadic, like it will stop for ten minutes then pick up again then pick up again somewhere else

Set your house on fire then they won't be able to get to you because of the flames

OP here, I shut off all the lights and am holed up upstairs with my dad's shotgun, theoretically I get the advantage in this situation when I shut the lights off right??

kill yourself so they can't
but honestly just lock yourself in a room and fucking barricade it

>implying we don't have night vision goggles

don't worry you have the high ground that's more than enough

Quick, put on a robe and slip into their ranks. Staying put is only gonna get you killed no way you can hold them all off.

Based on structural defense warfare yes and like said, what's important is that vantage point, just barricade yourself and wait for the cops and lay low

Call the cops again and tell them that you are armed and will shoot the moment the enter your property. Stay on the line with them, they will come much sooner. Find a room in your house with no windows or a window too tiny for anybody to enter and lock yourself in it. Turn off all your lights and grab a weapon. If you have a broom duct tape a knife to the end of it to use as a basic spear. If you have anything that's spray able like hair spray or deodrant grab it and use it like a mace. Bonus points if you have a lighter since you can make a makeshift blame thrower. Try to concentrate on where the sounds are coming from and focus on it so yo always know where they are at. You'd be surprised at how much your senses hone when focused. Stay safe OP and post at least every 5 minutes to update us or else we will assume your dead

lmao look at this faggot ass larper, don't you have a school shooting to plan?

get a gun you faggot

>mfw I'm not sure if OP is joking or if he's seriously gonna shoot people when they enter his property just because they are chanting, because OP is american

Attached: 1529311580273.jpg (960x540, 41K)

STAND NAKED IN THE WINDOW OR ELSE YOURE A KEK WHO DESERVES TO GET LYNCHED LIKE A NIGGER

Retard alert, retard alert. They'll just set fire to the house and you'll roast to death. Defensible positions need sight of the outside and multiple escape routes. This isnt a video game where you can just post up in a corner and wait.

In this situation you should either A) charge the enemy to retake intiative (not as dumb as it sounds) or B) run away

>lol we're just terrorizing you in the middle of the night bro chill xD

how does OP retake initiative here

Do you by chance live in a hut in the middle of a swamp?

Attached: 6FEAE864-F7B6-47C5-93AB-6B83C58871D9.png (220x326, 112K)

>In this situation you should either A) charge the enemy to retake intiative
Now I'm literally laughin out loud imaginin OP charging the chanting people with a shotgun.

Attached: 1514384547446.jpg (170x167, 8K)

Turn on speakers really loud with a hellish barking outta YouTube.

Attached: 1530731253573.jpg (480x454, 76K)

you just need too shot all of them with the boom stick user take initiative

I think if you're about to get stabbed or worse by some gregorian weirdos then burning down the house is the least of your worries.

OP where are you? did the Gregorians get you?

HELP OP YOU FAGGOT HES GONNA FUCKING DIE

Attached: 1532712146956.jpg (910x752, 45K)

This but with and blare Allstar

No, user IS the virgin getting sacrificed

oh fuck isn't the blood moon tonight?

the blood moon is January 31st
at least in america idk if that shit is different in different in other hemispheres

Nope, 2 days ago. Even if it wasnt, we wouldnt be able to see it anyway.

I think OP has been killed

he cant update us all the time he's fighting for his life he needs STRATEGIES, INFO, INSIGHT from the anons on here to help him, 4chans a veritable user base and when we pool our knowledge together you find a lot of informative stuff

Time travellers cults don't care.

Attached: 1524366807337.gif (360x270, 1.63M)

STRATEGY: cry like a bitch when you feel the pain OP, cause this nigger faggot lynching hAS BEEN A LONG TIME COMING

do they know you are there? if not go into your attic or some shit. if so call the police and stay on the line gun loaded

go fuck yourself you raccebaiting faggot, an user is fighting for his life and you respond with this bullshit? pathetic

These are likely your neighbour's dark cult. It's THE WICKERMAN allover again.

Attached: emilHEAD.jpg (640x640, 86K)

nigga op is ducking dead

ls that a good movie

not the remake the original is decent

but goyim why would you ever need guns?

Invest in a few of these
and record the chanting you larper

Attached: kangal 6789078908.jpg (480x360, 18K)

>being so much of a faggot you just let pychos trespass on your property

Attached: bottle of soylent.jpg (1500x1500, 103K)

Shoot goblins, clockwork elves and gay frogs.

Attached: download (5).jpg (225x224, 21K)

Dead OP? Originally alive.

Attached: Catto.png (640x636, 196K)

Fuck 20% of everything you need in a day in a small chocolate flavoured drink sounds fucking hectic. Even if it does boost your estrogen levels slightly

come outside op, don't listen to these people telling you to lock yourself in. come out

OP here. I uploaded a video of the noises outside of my home. Thoughts?

youtu.be/Bo-qweh7nbQ

Johnny, get your get your gun, get your gun, get your gun.
Johnny, show the hun, you're a son, of a gun.

Sees everyone's gone. The Gregorians won.

Attached: qv8cu.jpg (320x235, 10K)

Well, that solidifies it. You're a goner OP, it was nice knowing you.

Any updates on the situation for us OP?

it's been seven hours. are you still alive, op?

OP is kill. Rest in pepperoni, OP. We never got to know you.

op I miss you.