Just a reminder that if you don't have at least three children and they themselves don't have at least two more this...

Just a reminder that if you don't have at least three children and they themselves don't have at least two more this will be your future.

Attached: 1532929657818.webm (202x360, 1.8M)

she's so aggressively horny for that old white lady

>implying I'll let myself experience the indignity of old age

I'll be long dead by sudoku by then.

Goddamn feral ape needs to be shot.
>I can't even properly fake Jow Forumsrage anymore
CAN WE PLEASE GET AN AUTIST IN HERE?

I volunteered at one of those places and the nurses aren't inhumane, but the old folks get really lonely. My job there was to just talk to residents that were to sick to leave their rooms. It was really sad because some had kids who lived nearby and never even visited.

When was this taken? That bed has rail guards and thats a restraint, which is illegal in many many facilities, the bed look old as shit and no separators for privacy.

Either that clip is over 5 years old or much more or that facilities about to get stomped by State auditors.

Hope the fat cunt got fired. Fucking animal needs to be reintroduced into the African wilderness where it belongs.

The plan is to be healthy as fuck and stay in shape for as long as possible, ala jack lalanne. If something in my body fails and fucks me up in such a way that I can no longer function alone, I'll probably off myself.

>implying anyone of any race doesnt also do this when theyre frustrated.

You throw old ladies out of anger?

Attached: 1524809357337.png (646x595, 280K)

Ah yes, I too take out my frustration by physically assaulting and manhandling old ladies. Why wouldn't I? It's natural human behavior.

Old woman was most likely a racist/nazi.

Imagine being this fucking brain damaged.

Actually this only happens if you don't have any money. You hire your own caretaker and die in your own bed, surrounded by machines you bought.

This is completely avoidable if you've planned for it.

Family will visit because they all want your money.

I follow this topic closely and only ever see black caregivers arrested in the news for elder abuse.

My own great aunt is in a nursing home and already had an incident with a black caregiver who lost her temper.

Attached: 1531516049693.png (849x1131, 856K)

You might remember our former national security advisor General McMaster's elderly father died recently in a nursing facility due to neglect.

Big surprise, a black woman was responsible.

Attached: 1525979056737.png (760x1031, 291K)

Ima0'd

>dude respect your elders lmao xDD
Why the fuck do they deserve any more respect than anyone else? Just because they made it through their fucking worthless lives without dying early? Fuck off, you achieved the absolute bare minimum. Fuck those old wrinkly faggots.
>inb4 edgy

It's a problem in daycare facilities as well.

Attached: 1510976798275.png (799x1037, 694K)

Or, you know, just have one kid and raise him properly. Oh, and save up for retirement.

isn't diversity great

This. Suicide is the way of the future.

Attached: 1532341193314.jpg (1024x576, 17K)

>be 70 year old
>start feeling bad
>shoot myself

I also have a little brother, although he doesn't eat very healthy and he isn't a sports guy, I don't know which one is going to die sooner

Cannot. Stop. Faping .

Attached: Pepe.jpg (500x281, 29K)

I would rather commit mass murder and then be killed by cops

You dont seem to realize how grating it is taking care of people, especially combatives who refuse to do things youre required to have them do , not their fault, but even though its not the residents fault especially those that sundown, suffer from dementia etc itll get on your nerves eventually day after day being on your feet for 12 hours and still need to chart, clean up, wipe down, get all your showers done, everyone fed, paper work, mandatory lunch (that youll work through) and so on.

No one has infinite benevolence or patience, ppl snap, thats why aides have a , or should, psych or administrator to talk to if they start becoming stressed.

Youre a dumbass
Ive had white care givers tossed out our privately owned facility for theft and abuse, the black ones do their jobs and stay quite.
Yeah its hard to imagine being you with that retarded as fuck logic about human beings. Whatever perfect world you came from? You best stay there because here? People are stressed, flawed and di the jobs no one else wants to do. Fuck off retard

A great luchadora . Look how she grapples.