"One day the bullies will work for you user!"

>"One day the bullies will work for you user!"

Attached: 1449224736374.png (601x601, 406K)

>tfw most of your bullies now live successful lives and you're still a nobody
Karma is a fucking meme

>tfw literally working for my bully
He's the manager at my Wendy's and makes 6 figures while openly bragging about having an 8" dick and fucking girl all over the place.
Don't ever listen to that meme, user. Life is hell and I only work for $7.25 an hour.

America fag? Come to Banff Canada good pay, hot girls and staff accommodation sometimes even free meals... Or keep letting your boss cuck you every day

Attached: 1532733340379.png (900x900, 940K)

>Karma is a fucking meme
yup and so is heaven and hell the justice system and democracy . Its all a fucking sham man.

However you do have the power to make your former bullies suffer.

>tfw my bully has a full ride scholarship to her dream uni
>tfw shes increased her social status over the years
It hurts desu. I hope one day she gets into a car crash and dies.

I had two bullies at schools.

One died from a stroke at age 25 the other is still alive, his dad owns a furniture megastore so I think he'll be fine. I work in free lance I'll never make as much money but I didn't need daddy to help me, however I'll be lonely while that guy is easily drowning in puss puss.

You meant to say that your family is too poor to help you.
Families typically help start their children's adulthoods with as much support as they can give. Your parents didn't care enough to support you or were too retarded and couldn't support you. Don't you dare call that man's accomplishments less because your family is shit. You're from a broken family and don't deserve anything.

This desu originally x3

>this shitpost robbed an user from becoming Chad
Thanks anonny.

Attached: 1525840755487.png (378x446, 52K)

Maybe you should work harder faggot

My family is broke, I still help them every other month. Nepotism is the norm here, family support is expected, they payed for my Bsc, his got him a job.
What are you getting at?

Bullshit. Success isn't determined by your family, and if your success was determined by your family you weren't successful to begin with. The only measure of success in life is that of which you forge yourself. If you haven't created your own wealth, your own success, and your own fortune, you're simply living off someone else's.

This is what lolbertarians actually believe. Keep working harder and one day you will definitely bevome a self-made man.

>t. made a living off daddy's credit card
nothing wrong with living life on easy but just know that you're never going to achieve anything in life on your own hands

>says the "self-starter" who has no one to rely on when his shitty business inevitably goes under
People like you don't deserve to get loans from banks. You don't have the necessary connections to go anywhere with any business you make. You deserve to be a McWageSlave.

and what have you done with your life?
failure is progress. a refusal to never try in the first place is nothing.

>yfw 9/10 bullies are wealthy
>yfw the 1/10 white trash ones become drug dealers and bang instagram models by getting them addicted

Attached: ragekribs.jpg (500x500, 27K)

im on social security disability now so yes, all of the tax paying bullies work for me

Attached: wewre.png (911x877, 186K)

Working harder almost never translates into better paycheck/work perks

This is why school shootings happen
Orig

*brrm* BRRRRM* *WWWHWHHHHHHHHHHR* *ACDC starts blaring*, whoah champ you're still in bed?!?!? But it's 10 AM already. You know your mother says you spend too much time on the computer games. You know what my philosiphy is? WHo needs the computer games when you got the great outdoors, a cold beer in your hands and the pungent hot smell of gasoline in your nose. *Cracks open Monster Zero Ultra*. *SSSSIIIIIIIP* AHHHH. That first sip of the day champ I tell you what, a real life saver. Now listen buddy I want you to go march to the livingroom and help your mother with the chores, it's saturday afterall. *Upens up grill* *Starts grilling 'dogs and hamburgers on the coals while mowing the lawn* *sipps from the monster zero ultra* Yeaaap. Quake 3 was a good game. Now you march into the mcdonalds in a three piece suit, your hair done up right, you look the manager dead in the eye and say "I would like a higher-up job sir." Then give him a handshake. Win the job, every time.

Attached: 1531382433750.gif (1000x640, 127K)

...and cause massive trouble in your workplace, but you can't fire them because of some bullshit reason.

Probably the best case scenario.