/r9KKK/: first edition

How are you doing today fellow clan members?

Attached: download (3).jpg (251x201, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E71XpcmArmQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's right! White power!

Klan* members, forgive me brothers

>spic here
Does it help if I never learn Spanish and don't breed?

feeling /kkkomfy/ in my uniform today hh

Attached: 1c0c3cefb31f34338df47740420928d4b3409b0e18b9e1dcd241c1b5d56723b9.png (510x751, 218K)

>Download (3)
Fuck off and stop phoneniggering up my board you fucking phoneniggering phonefag

This thread is full of glowniggers

My fellow white supremacist members of the KKK, where do you live? We should meet up some time and do bigot stuff together and shit, post your address.

Im doing good brother.

Attached: download.jpg (185x273, 7K)

is it ok if im a wetback

Pretty good, brother.
Whait power, whait power. Fourteen eighty eight mutherfucker.

Attached: a4be386e607995393685aa0d69034b94.png (1000x1000, 127K)

Na im okkk budy.

Attached: images.png (277x182, 8K)

It's KEK NOT KKK

>your life is in shambles and you're scrolling through Jow Forums on a shitty laptop for most of your days
>see this post
>realize you're not this pathetic to want other people you don't and never will know to think you're cool and edgy

lmaoing at your life OP

i'm good. just waking up

Attached: sad white boy.webm (756x480, 1.86M)

I'm doing fine.
I was fine with black people.
Until the cuck spam.
Then I just hated them.
Now with the black tranny spam, I think it's time for a cleansing.

Im a black femanon. I have a loving white boyfriend who is here sitting right beside me as im typing this. There is nothing you and your racist ilk can do to stop us.

That's honestly pretty sad
Original Durruti

Attached: 1532738453329.jpg (844x1164, 103K)

Theres like 1500 clan members left. Fuck off.

stand up and be counted show the world that you're a man

kek it's unoriginal

youtube.com/watch?v=E71XpcmArmQ
It's not over Brothers.
IT'S NEVER FUCKING OVER. TO THE LAST MAN WOMAN AND CHILD. WE WILL CLEANSE THIS PLANET AND THIS BOARD, ONCE AND FOR FUCKING ALLL!!!!!

Attached: 1465717335600.gif (500x500, 137K)

Sns djsn
W

Attached: (m=eWdTGgaaaa)(mh=NGrxc2dL4f83lyE6)13.jpg (240x180, 10K)

>...
Jdj dmdk djdk

Attached: 1532209342219.jpg (1920x1080, 81K)

I have dark skin.

Well knock it off

That dndj kssn

Attached: serena-woods-4.jpg (683x1024, 163K)

You must become one of us.

Attached: images (1).jpg (267x189, 7K)

I'm gonna fuck your white woman.

Erase it please. Make the darkness just go away. They hate themselves, it's why the never improve. Just die already blackies.

Let me lick their feet while you do it

HAIL VICTORY
IAN STUART DONALDSON RIP IN PEACE
25 YEARS
WHITE DIAMOND TRUE BLOOD
DONT FORGET
FERGIVE ISNT

Attached: 1515903228520.png (1000x1000, 249K)

So legit klan members post here?
How do you guys feel about white catholics? I know that you used to kill them too, but I'm wondering if times have changed.

I'm gonna exterminate your race.

Attached: leopold-ii-amputated-hand.jpg (800x800, 81K)

Dumbfuck I'm just shitposting you summerfag.

t. Concerned nigger citizen

The KKK truly is the most kino of all redpilled organizations, even more kino than, dare I say, /ourguys/ the Third Reich

Attached: 1525591556978.jpg (474x417, 31K)

user, no one here has the know-how to be in a group of people

Attached: 1528847654617.jpg (720x960, 86K)

Hwite pauer!

>nigger posts his average ass cock

I'm a white atheist from a Catholic family in the south and when we moved into a new neighborhood we found a Klan flyer left in our yard. This was about 15 years ago.

I like the kkk but i dont give a shit about catholics. I wouldn't lynch them

>the incel board is where kkk congregates

Attached: 1531204077347.jpg (1024x1024, 105K)

>pol doesn't exist
>there are no racists on /b/
TIL

The KKK has been irrelevant for a long time. They're a bunch of retarded inbred kikestians. The American Nazi Party was the last chance burgerland had at redeeming itself.

you just want more pictures

Islam is the only hope for the white race at this point.

Attached: 27878229_588965571448002_2592952965836832768_n.jpg (1080x891, 61K)

>he doesn't know that the modern kkk is a fbi/cianigger op glows in the fuckin dark

Attached: 1528781131124.jpg (622x640, 43K)

>be nigger
>don't have BBC
It's time to start your transition.

Attached: india-black-sexy-shemale-3.jpg (986x1440, 522K)

Nigger. This is finally some OC.

>changes the subject after his point was obliterated
>he thinks op isn't just a larping racist who thinks the oldschool kkk is cool
>he is a tinfoil hat wearer who thinks the CIA is everywhere

It is a skin disease, vitaligo moron.

I'd love some pictures of your ass especially if it's hairless.

Attached: tumblr_pahe7gMskS1uxc2q2o5_400.gif (279x279, 1.78M)

Maybe back before they turned kill-all-infidels mode. Europe would've been better under islam compared to christianity because they allowed the native religions to continue to exist so long as they paid tithes and weren't involved in politics. Christianity went scorched earth and tried to sweep known science under the rug like spherical earth. The Greeks were beginning to understand steam power 2000 years ago (aeolipile), which suddenly disappeared for 1600 years when kikestianity took over education.
Point being abrahamic shit in general doesn't belong in white countries. White sharia is still sharia.

I'm sure it was a joke, moron.

Attached: 1532759264788.webm (288x380, 1.28M)

>user who thinks this is pathetic is suddenly nigger

cool projection

like I said, at least I've never fallen so far to that like you have. enjoy the darkness of the deep depths you've dug yourself into shitposter

>implying modern Islam doesn't suppress science
>implying Islam becoming more conservative and Christianity more liberal isn't what allowed Europe to surpass the Middle East

t. Nigger loving libtard cuckold

Attached: 2018_07_11_20.53.25.png (1080x1920, 783K)

I have confederate flag and self made KKK robes in home, i cant sleep without looking at the flag

You're just too weak to beat a nigger in a fight. That's why you're scared to make fun of them.

>that projection

I just said you're pathetic you sperg

Liberalism gave us slut culture and 10yo drag queens.

I think we'll pass

Attached: 13712216_1193023014081256_2049911161_n.jpg (480x480, 43K)

How is it projection when you're the libtard nigger lover who hates the kkk cause he's weak and afraid of niggers? That's not me. That's you.

no I just think this shitposting is sad

it's not even creative it's just "hey all kkk is cool amirite"

Yeah but we had a more moderate liberalism before we reached the modern leftist degenerate leftism. Stoning people who try to advance science is just stupid.

That's why I said back in the day, ie hundreds and hundreds of years ago. Christianity is shit, Islam is shit, Islam was the lesser of the two evils back then. None of it belongs in white countries. Kikestians were laughed out of the great learning centers like Alexandria. Muslims would've been too. Ypepo could've been literal spaceniggers by now if not for abrahamic intervention.

>thinks this is about the kkk and not the fact this is just sad shitposting

projection so much they could use you in a fucking movie theater

Hello fren

GAS THE RACES KIKE WAR NOW

Attached: 1528529949459.png (657x739, 7K)

No. You're just a nigger lover who is intimidated by it. People don't lash out and shit that doesn't intimidate them.

It must be good shitposting since it has you so majorly butthurt. That's the entire goal behind shitposting. To piss people off. And it worked like a charm on you, libtard sissy cuckold.

Islam does not advocate stoning for scientists. Only for cheating sluts. You are against wives cheating on their husbands, right?

Degenerate liberalism is caused by the material conditions created by classical liberalism. And the principles of classical liberalism (eg muh freedom of speech, muh freedom of expression) meant that it was powerless to stop the degenerate liberals from taking over

Attached: DaJoNrsXUAAb2Xc.jpg (910x600, 69K)

>says people who lash out at shit are intimidated
>is lashing out at me

holy shit user it's okay I don't know you there's no need to fear

That's a load of shit. The religion was integral to the culture. You have no idea what would have happened if not for Abrahamic religion. It actually allowed society to become more stable and grounded. It's white people's recent decision to let go of Christianity which has actually been a major part of their downfall although that's not saying it's true because it obviously is nonsense but there is certain dogma in Christianity which is useful to society.

>calls me butthurt while he keeps replying trying to justify the shitposting

this is a whole thread of lacking self awareness and the greentexting is boring me so I'll leave you to try hard to be funny and when people tell you you're not be like "it was to make you angry bingo ho hohoho"

I'm not lashing out. You're lashing out. I'm explaining to you why you're retarded. I'm sitting you down in the corner and lecturing you like the little retarded bitch boi you are.

But you're also replying and all the while you are keeping the thread that i like and that you hate alive. So i win.

Your problem is that you assume you can convince hajis to act civil. You can't, and you never will. They act no different than the christians of antiquity. The solution is to get white people to drop abrahamic poison and wake up to their roots. It's much more viable than adopting and moulding islam or getting kikestians to ever not be civic nationalists. The "far right" christians will always be a doublethink fringe with no real power.

How can you claim to be pro science while being anti freedom of speech? Obviously someone will try to suppress science that they don't like. Cheating wives is fine with me cause shr might be cheating with me. I think beating your wife should be legal and then women will be deterred from cheating but i don't think it should be illegal to cheat or punishable by death. I think marriage is a primitive institution. But men should definitely be able to beat women because preventing this has allowed women and their irrational minds to gain far too much influence in society.

Muslims are definitely more civilized than niggers are.

Because Rome and Greece totally didn't exist before kikestianity reared its ugly head, right? And they totally weren't among the most powerful and scientifically advanced on earth. No; it was the christians, the lowest common denominator of society, who killed tens of millions of fellow Europeans, and who destroyed idols, and desecrated temples, and attempted to censor science in the name of YahWeh, who made Europe great. You act as if there was no religion in Europe pre-kikestianity.

Because those totally happened in Northern Europe, right? The problem with Christianity was that we couldn't change the rules so instead people just broke the rules and then eventually the rules become to archaic to give a shit about. We need rules and guidelines to society which are flexible and can change.

If you have no response just deflect, it always works :^]

Did modern science come from Rome and Greece or from Northern Europe?

And white Christian America

What the fuck kind of question is that? Of course not, but in their time period they were the most advanced, having not only discovered spherical earth, but also calculating its circumference and tilt of its axis along with discovering steam power and many other achievements.

Okay but science did advance significantly under Christianity though right? Europes population also boomed under Christianity. In the early 20th century Europe's population made up 25% of the world population. Whites have become exceeding less Christian and since then the white population share of the world has dropped considerably. Now that's not to say i think Christianity is true but just that there are some pieces of it's dogma which are useful to society and were beneficial to the white race.

You keep asking about northern yurop. That's has nothing to do with Greece or Rome. What makes you think that europe wouldn't have united without christianity? Do you actually understand the origin of european paganism? It all comes from the same indo-european creation myth which is why the gods are so largely interchangeable, with the stories mostly just being spinoffs. Christianity is completely alien.

>discovering steam power
Happened in the 17th century under Christian society

Give some examples of christian science that wasn't already founded in civilizations of antiquity. Also, the plague had much to do with the decline of white population and christians were responsible for mass murdering cats shortly before it arrived because they thought they were satanic.

Are your ancestors mainly from Greece and Rome or from Northern Europe?

Hero's engine aka aeolipile. It was the first steam engine in history. Read a book nigger.

I didn't say "Christian science" i said science which was discovered while whites were mainly Christian.

And more deflection, nice.
ergo, christian science. Now please give some examples.

What about electricity? What about gas power? Coal power? Evolution? The laws of physics? Was that not all discovered under white Christian society?

Oh what a steaming pile of shit. Go back to Varg's videos comment section you cretin.

How is that deflection? You're trying to tall about the civilization with the greatest proximity and influence on you. Otherwise you'd be talking about Ancient China or India or Mesoamerica for all we know.

And you assume that a civilization capable of calculating the circumference of the earth within a 3% margin just by observing the position of the sun at the same time of day in different locations wouldn't have discovered any of these? You're comparing people from 2000+ years ago to today. If christianity never took over education we easily would've been more advanced by now.

I'm talking specifically about Greece and Rome. You keep bringing up northern europe as if they're somehow relevant, and as if christianity was the only possible way europe would've unified.

When you assume you make an ass out of u and me.

hmmmm
it's almost as if white people made christianity """""great""""" and not the other way around

Well lol thanks for giving me a point. Europe was not unified during the time of Greece and Rome. Yeah i think it's seriously possible that without Christianity there would be no concept of European identity.