Should I be ashamed for fucking this girl at my work for the past few months?

Should I be ashamed for fucking this girl at my work for the past few months?

Attached: grillatwork.png (518x918, 1020K)

no. you could do a lot worse desu.

One on the left seems cuter tbqh

Attached: Tabouleh-stock-694x400.jpg (694x400, 57K)

It's the blonde, just so you know.

Pretty good but she seems a bit heavy.

>Those tiddies
More than okay, lil slugger.

shes not a hambeast. you literally could do a lot worse. if you dont think shes marriage material then dont marry her

She's a few pounds more than me and is chubby. I ask because 2 of my friends called me a chubby chaser, and a Chad (maybe Brad) at work jokingly gives me shit for fucking her.

Both of those girls are very cute. Well done.

she looks large in the breasts

If you got the pussy does it really matter? Fuck who you want, and fuck the niggers trying to make fun of you for fucking. Just let that shit roll off, man.

She's a top tier slampig op

She cute so what shes a little hammy. People just like to find reasons to razz each other. Dont listen and tease him right back. Your getting some. Enjoy it.

milk truk arive

Attached: .jpg (800x546, 57K)

Would she be considered chubby or fat?

stop being a pussy. guys give their guy friends shit over anything they can think of, user. let it be water off a duck's back. it's simple: if you like fucking her, then keep fucking her

>tfw gf is a chestlet
>have to fuck hookers to satisfy male needs

Goddamnit OP, enjoy those goddamn titties...no need to commit, just fucking enjoy.

>the absolute normiestate of this board

Fucking leave now, normalfaggots

>tfw gf is a chestlet
break it off with her and send her my way

Nah man, she's perfect for me, I'll probably end up wifing her in the end

>perfect for me
>but i have to fuck hookers for all the ways she isnt perfect
youre a piece of shit

What's your secret OP? I want a curvy blonde woman.

m8, I'm just dealing with the hand I got. She's a great girl but living a life without big boobs is retarded. On a side note, I can do the hookers thing guilt free because she was an old roastie. I love her but she fucked up any chance for a normal sexual relationship, this is just karma

She seems pretty sexy 2bh, amigo. You should feel pride, not shame

Sounds like those 2 guys are really envious that you've got a great pair of tits to fuck

can you post more pics? butt maybe?

Then face the fact that you're not going to marry her, jesus christ. She was a roastie before she met you and now you constantly cheat on her, because genetics? You're a immoral degenerate my friend.

MILQUE TRUQUE

>Constantly fucking a girl

Fuck off normaltrash

Need. To. Fap. Now.

Attached: DD980303-1617-4356-904C-72B476A7C617.jpg (800x600, 159K)

Unironically kys yourself

Originally

poast more of her fagboy