Why do normies get so pissed off when I try to redpill them on the evils of jewish people?

Why do normies get so pissed off when I try to redpill them on the evils of jewish people?

Attached: 234AE07C-4D64-4F8B-B732-58D515B2922A.jpg (720x566, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aspringwind.blogspot.com/2006/11/clues-to-why-you-might-feel-you-dont.html
youtube.com/watch?v=P_DXvgel8Wc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because we don't want you foiling our plans.

Because you're human garbage spewing 70 year old conspiracy theories and pseudoscience you read on artifact-ridden jpegs and heard on youtube videos

Because you're grasp of Jews is rudimentary and singling out that one group of the many demonstrates ignorance. Jews are cursed and demonic, but plenty of other groups are.

>foiling our plans
Dont sorry Im redpilling everyone I know about you disgusting kikes and your plan to destroy the white race. You will not exist for much longer

Because normal people have been indoctrinated with the thought that that topic is untouchable, you can't talk about it and if you talk about it criticizing than you're a bad person and an outcast. It's a taboo. Usually bluepilled people avoid even mere thoughts regarding taboo topics.

Timothy Leary explained that shit really well read this:

aspringwind.blogspot.com/2006/11/clues-to-why-you-might-feel-you-dont.html

Although half of conspiracies about jews are just paranoid bullshit. Jews are just businessmen who succeeded throughout the history. No need to blame businessmen because they are successful you would do the same things if you could probably. There are all people doing the same things in their countries as jews do and they are not jewish. There are dictators robbing their people, there are non-jewish bankers robbing their people, there are non-jewish conspirators who hide facts and deceive their own people to secure the future of their dynasty.

youtube.com/watch?v=P_DXvgel8Wc
Windmills of the Mind
Ed Ames
Thread song?

Your version sucks dick.

Attached: Generation Raised Online Sam Hyde.jpg (1024x806, 83K)

>Blacked taught me to share
Took me while kek

>Took me while kek
>pic related

Attached: 1519989283211.png (215x235, 7K)

Yes you are very smart because you understood the joke before i did.

That's right, fucking brainlet.

Attached: 1528700673586.jpg (350x420, 20K)

Are you feeling sad user? Why dont you get some help.

because everything is okay op.

people are nice and generally good to each other and only bad to others when they deserve it except for the bad people like you of course. god loves us all and we're going to heaven when we die. there are no problems above our head, all our leaders are smart and competent, how else could they be our leaders?

really, the only thing possibly wrong with the world could be you telling me there are things wrong with the world. that's what nicer to think.

>That image
OH NONONONONONONONONP
*SNAP*

He still thinks it's the jooos, still wage slaving for your boss?

Attached: 1447599473698.jpg (250x310, 14K)

Imagine being this much of a filthy fucking kike

what are you implying? the jews are capitalism/our boss

You're quite slow in the brain area, huh?

Jesus, you alt-retards are basically the opposite of these filthy trap faggots yet I still find your kind insufferable. Leave

Attached: IMG_Almond_20180617_211843_processed.jpg (747x1080, 161K)

Not really, i didn't think about when i first opened the image.

It's the equivalent to how black people talk about whites, and how we're all conspiring to make them slaves again and that they need to rise up and kill us all before it happens

Only people below 80 IQ in each of these races bites into this "reb bill" nonsense for their respective race.

Go kys you rightist faggot

only normies care about politics fuck off normalshit

>Why do normies get so pissed off when I try to redpill them on the the 24 genders and cuckoldry?