We should ban testosterone and make a 100% cute society uwu

we should ban testosterone and make a 100% cute society uwu

Attached: E7u5cV2.jpg (774x1031, 211K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uFo7oDCqa6o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If you shrink down all the men then we can retain our testosterone while still being cute.

Attached: 1532920513986.jpg (800x920, 379K)

If we all look like that, I'm with you, OP.

Attached: 1521024737136.png (436x425, 84K)

Please don't be serious please dont be serious please dont be serious

i will personally make aero bleed to death

Attached: sanpaku.jpg (804x467, 72K)

Low test would not make 100% of society cute. You're have plenty of giants with gyno.

when will science find a way to make me shorter? i want to be a cute trap but i'm 6'4"

We should hang everyone of you fuckers but before doing that shoot both your kneecaps. You are worse than faggots and trannies, holy shit.

Attached: 2102924.jpg (112x200, 5K)

yeah thats what I want for you all ;w;

Of course I'm serious! Testosterone is a poison that should be outlawed (;///w///;)

That's not very nice. I'm sure if you got rid of that nasty testosterone you wouldnt think those mean thoughts

That's why we hand out estrogen silly!

Height is a hard one to figure out! That's why we need to prevent it by eradicating T completely!

Attached: download (9).jpg (205x246, 9K)

if you took the my small shred of testosterone from me i would, put this stupid spear that i have in my room [cause im a weeb] up your as and bleed you dry of your stupidity

Attached: 1532204096984.jpg (357x347, 101K)

>yeah thats what I want for you all ;w;
Count me in.

Attached: 1525060782823.jpg (400x388, 65K)

>Stockholm syndrome
why do you cling to such a damaging chemical, user? it's not like it's bringing you joy

user please.... No matter how strong and manly you think you are you won't be able to stand up to the testosterone police. Just submit and be cute! Relinquish yourself from that nasty toxic chemical!

uwu see this user is on board :p

Attached: Quotyou+like+cute+anime+fox+girls+well+do+we+have+_df4f0ac103869c54f28be44b0e2c446d.jpg (850x1133, 135K)

but it do tho, it makes me feel strong

>he thinks all the traps will be mentally healthy and wont try to murder him

Attached: 157378558174.jpg (317x267, 21K)

Of course they will be!
In this ideal society, males become completely undifferentiable from females save for their member! Their brains will feminize just as any female and they will become placid, gentle, empathetic and beautiful creatures. Wouldnt that be so wonderful, for everyone male or female to be a wonderful girl? For them and society as a whole?

Attached: 8891be43f322a52edb5ba1f45726fa04-700.jpg (933x700, 154K)

yeah but I'll just hoard my testosterone and then dominate you all, helpless moe insects beneath my solid thighs

Attached: guts rage.gif (500x281, 1.53M)

are you a fembot cause i cant imagine a guy being this profound

Attached: trap.jpg (400x436, 46K)

Remember, big dumb brutes stand no chance against an intelligent feminized male with automatic rifles! Don't be surprise if you are tranquilized and wake up with testosterone blocker implants for noncompliance!

Well what do you mean by "profound??"

Attached: edfc8d0e38c5d168d0ca036b865eeef6.jpg (540x797, 76K)

ha ha ha... ha HA ha... HA HA HA YOU THINK TRANQUILIZERS WILL STOP ME?
I'M FUCKING INVINCIBLE!

You'll never have a chance. Prepare to suck the huge cock of perpetual masculine dominance, baby!

Attached: maximum rage.gif (474x552, 576K)

by profound i mean wrooong, god look at you your already this stupid, this just shows that with out testosterone your nothing but a beast

Attached: 1531096708596.jpg (357x273, 56K)

You may want to check the definition of profound because I am actually quite intelligent moreso because I lack terrible caveman hormones :)

Attached: 1532868698537.png (359x493, 190K)

>I am actually quite intelligent moreso because I lack terrible caveman hormones
Testosterone increases specialization and concentration in the brain as well as less dependence on empathetic emotions. The greatest at any possible thing will (almost) never be a woman. Talent is a masculine trait. Unabated femininity is weakness and decadence.

>am a girl but not a cute girl
>too tomboyish
should i kill myself

Attached: 1fe.png (658x662, 59K)

look buddy just accept the fact alll women are flawed beings

Attached: judjdnjfdmfuj.jpg (853x480, 48K)

>too tomboyish
wtf are you saying you're spouting nonsense

Attached: 1532494933990.jpg (1366x768, 172K)

Wrong! Low test males are the inventors, creators, and academics! High testosterone males are not as intelligent and are disproportionately criminals ! And there is nothing wrong with having FEELINGS and EMPATHY!

Attached: 1532861185422.gif (600x450, 480K)

how do you explain the awful hairlines of manygreat men then?

"wtf are you saying" yourself
do you mean "i don't believe you" or something

>And there is nothing wrong with having FEELINGS and EMPATHY!
not true, if you do you're left vulnerable, and often leads you to get burned

Attached: 1525067511770.png (608x715, 698K)

>Low test males are the inventors, creators, and academics!
prenatal testosterone predisposes you to autism which predisposes you to being any of those things. Women have been educated in the first world for 200 years now, they would be seriously contributing by now if they ever were going to.

and yet women, the definition of low test, are not inventors, creators, academics...

No such thing as too tomboyish

People would genuinely go insane

Did you think the times being so ridiculous and test dropping by 75% were coincidental?

Hey Aero. Still being a huge faggot I see.

Attached: 1531439142112.png (538x495, 50K)

Like who?

That's because of how women are typecasted into being underachievers by society! They need to be encouraged to bring out their full potential!

Nope! Their lives would improve tenfold!

That's a good thing! Testosterone is bad for civilized societies!

Attached: 1532625412401.jpg (125x125, 5K)

>this faggot is still trying to brainwash people into his cult

AHAHAHA

this overly gay and happy cheerful way of typing just reeks of aerofag

you need to change your tactics if you want to bring more faggots into your cult

>That's because of how women are typecasted into being underachievers by society!
More women have gone to university than men in the US for over 30 years. They also have a safe net for failure through marriage. If you actually believe the failure of females to change the world is social and not sexual dimorphism you're delusional.

Men need testosterone in order to function properly. Argue about it as much as you like, but you're going against nature and the way we're biologically constructed for your own deluded sexual fantasies.

Sorry, try again pumpkin. Not aero.

I'm curious how some autistic most likely inbred
jewish hapa neet dependent on his aging parents is gonna achieve that if anyone of you are still ignorant of aero just search for his /lowcow/ threads don't forget you're so beta you couldn't even do VC in your own server because of your social anxiety
please kill yourself aero
the best part of you probably slid down a pair of legs anyway

Might as well just declare yourself a redditor, lolcowshit

youtu.be/uFo7oDCqa6o
The song of anti testosterone wuw

Attached: 55A065BD-AC5A-4BD0-B82C-81BC5621E923.jpg (800x600, 69K)

theres a difference between having compassion and empathy and being a piss weak cunt who becomes a pushover that screws themselves over for the benefit of other people
thats what most low test men become
a piss weak cunt

>suddenly shifts his attitude and tries to convince people he's not aero

AHHAHAHAHAHAAA

nice backpeddling also when even reddit tier fags think you're a cancer tumor you should seriously consider suicide an option as you've obviously hit rock bottom

Originally just end your life already

Attached: received_775146562875478.jpg (225x225, 10K)

Nice "low test, friendly attitude" you faggy retard. Gosh you discord fags are so unbearable, I will literally go and bomb discord HQ right now and destroy any physical or digital copy of the program's source code so they can never recreate this fucking cancer ever again. Go the fuck away to soc, where you belong. gdfgdfdgf

I'm not aero I just want people to know that testosterone is literally POISONING their body and there is a cure it's called HRT. Without treatment males will be much more likely to rape, murder, kill, pretty much every bad thing in the book, along with being more ugly in general. Wouldnt it be way better if every male was, instead, a beautiful human with a pure heart? Kind, caring, empathetic, and adorable? Along with getting rid of gender roles and segregation because humanity would be effectively 100% female as a whole. Brutish cavemen are of the past. Testosterone levels have already fallen significantly by natural causes because it's useless now that we have civilization. I just want to speed that process up, using medication. ya'know better living with chemistry and all that

Attached: 005zWjpngy1foe0ajxeomj30p00p019z.jpg (900x900, 600K)

uwu I agree and I think all traps should post or dm me images of their legs as well uwu

Giving a reply for your cute image. I wish all beings could be this cute. Thank you for trying to make the dream real, user. I appreciate it.

"gosh you discord fags are so unbearable
when you type like a snobby 13 yr old girl why should anyone listen to you? if you're gonna talk shit atleast put spirit into it aero

This is so egregiously retarded I refuse to assume you actually believe this.

do you have years of medical research to personally back up that claim?

Reminder that people like OP actually exist

But, user, how will the feminine estro-state be achieved? What about the men who are unwilling to be girly?

Attached: kurapika.png (900x630, 567K)

??? I'm not who you think I am, I do have a trap bf though.

All beings CAN'T be this cute, he(she) is using this shit meme to make you part of his(her) utopia cult. Get real ffs

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAA, THIS LIL NIGGA

Listen, there's ONE thing we can ALL agree on. I FOUND Baldi's Basic in MINECRAFT Pocket Edition! (THE PRINCIPAL CAUGHT ME!?!)

Silly user! Don't you know boys with high T can be cute too?

Is this aero?

i got rid of my testosterone a year ago, and my life has never been better. hrt is amazing

Attached: 1531983835169.jpg (500x529, 37K)

Low quality bait originally orig

Post timestamp then, chief LARP.

I'm pretty skinny but testorone packs a punch

but its not bait user

sure, here you are

yea, it does, thats why im happy i started getting rid of it sooner than later

Attached: timestamp2.png (319x229, 80K)

Why tf do guys do this to themselves origninal

you think im a guy?
im gonna have to disagree with you on that one

>2018
>Becoming a tranny fucktard
Just be straight you faggot

U talk about hrt and dudes go hrt to be girl so i refer to ur past self since u past self went on hrt

Tomboyishness is caused by testosterone.

thanks user, i never thought of that. guess im cured now!

Attached: 1434902405764.png (432x429, 240K)

Op, I would still be a right piece of shit regardless of what you say.

Attached: image.jpg (786x688, 92K)

i miss when you were still somewhat sane horomones fucked you up

fair point. but you also sorta answered your own question.
i just wasnt ment to be a guy, as cliche as that sounds. so when i learned about hrt, i started trying to get on it as soon as i could

There'd still be masculine women.

I fucked a non white trans bish before it was a good nut but posts like ops post do nothing but make people hate trans ppl

never mind i thought you were someone else, although this message still applies if you just imagine your mom saying it

i have to agree, its fairly cringey. also i generally seem to dislike most trannies, at least of those ive talked to online. a few are cool, but they dont seem that common sadly. people like op and those that dont care enough to try their best to fit in as a woman is why it took me years to figure it all out... so i got a bit of a grudge

Yes! Ban testosterone regardless of gender. It's bad and twists your brain, making you more aggressive, selfish, arrogant, risk-taking (which is harmful to yourself as well as others), and driving you away from universal truths (e.g. God). Let's all be kyoot and femmy and UwU and OwO and awwable and form a cuddle puddle together! :3 (>^_^)>

Op is annoying tbhomest orig

you're a guy and always will be, no matter how much you lie to yourself. everyone around you agrees with me.
oh and from the pic you posted i can tell you're an ugly unfuckable abomination.

wrong and wrong.
havent been misgendered in ages and the times ive had to tell them i wasnt born a women they were genuinely surprised. inb4 blah blah policital correctness this and that
also im gonna get fucked silly in a few days, soo.
keep hating though, it gives me more will to succeed in what im doing

Attached: 1329890184196.jpg (251x229, 13K)

mhmmm, keep dreaming darling. what will we do when the humans get attacked by other animals and we only have skinny weak feminine men and women?

Peter Dinklage says otherwise.

Ur arguing with a incel Ur prolly better off than he is

Are you going to kill yourself when you get older?

Bad dubs.

Good dubs.

youre likely right. i just find that its sometimes fun to see how upset theyll get

nah, i doubt it. but im sure youll beat me to it

lmao you're built like a fridge, everyone pretends you're a woman cause they know you're just a mentally-ill man who could off himself at any moment.

>we should ban testosterone and make a 100% cute society uwu

>no testosterone
>society

Yah good luck with that

Why?
So we can end up looking like this?

Attached: image.jpg (700x734, 102K)

you must have some very oddly shaped fridges whereever you are living user

Attached: Untitled9.png (386x929, 505K)

soibois OUT

Attached: f49325e.jpg (1400x1400, 142K)

LMAO
oh btw dont push your manshoulders back, you're not fooling anybody

We'd have automated rifles to defend ourselves! See . ^_^

I can't help feeling that if I had a vagina my life would be better and easier.

Attached: BC5A572F-B75C-4D96-8CFA-2AFFB5CC9185.jpg (773x645, 49K)