I lost a good, robot friend and now I'm a wreck. I miss him and I hope he sees this...

I lost a good, robot friend and now I'm a wreck. I miss him and I hope he sees this. Everything is meaningless without you here. I don't know how to live on, despite our relationship ending. I'm a sad gorrrl.

Attached: 20180730_013701.png (720x492, 450K)

why did the friendship come to an end?

I mistakenly chose to end it.
I was under the illusion that I was emotionally abusive and pushed him away. Now I'm forever regretful.

Kill yourself you retarded fucking attention whore

if he won't take you back after a misunderstanding/mistake, maybe you aren't too far off the mark.
edgy

Gib puccy now and i will forgive everything

Why aren't you in bed, Kaya?

He's without a proper line of communication for 9 months, so I'm left clueless as to how it can be repaired. It's just lonely.

Femanon ruins yet another relationship. And so the cycle that was foretold continues.

White knight harder virgin faggot

Want to chat user, help move on?

Whom????
I don't want attention and I'm not a white. You're a pathetic being.

I don't know your full intentions. ;_____;

To make a friend I hope. I have no one and am in a depressed and lonely life.

YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE, YOU PIGGY SLUT!

His attention is that you'll eventually send nudes after he orbits you and white knights for you enough despite having no clue, or even any interest, in whether or not you're actually in the wrong or just a shitty person.

And you'll do it to because you're an attention whore

Is your name Kimmy?

your assumptions and anger sicken me.

Attached: consider-your-origin-you-were-not-formed-to-live-like-brutes-but-to-follow-virtue-and-knowledge.jpg (403x275, 59K)

No. No, it is not.
What's your contact?

>pushed him away.
my experience, when a girl tries to do a guy a favor by pushing him away - she's right on the mark and the guy should run

Where did you lose him? Have you looked around at the last place you've seen him?

Discord is selomepe#0127

When you add tell me what your pic will be so Ik its you

You can cry on my shoulder.
Lost#7271
pic related

Attached: D4B0E1D9-09E6-42C5-9C97-8A45E4123915.jpg (512x1327, 134K)

I WILL CLEVELAND STEAMER YOU!

Can you not text him?

Attached: 1532248188508.png (1200x764, 1.14M)

No. It's a deployment