My boyfriend thinks im ugly my boyfriend thinks im ugly my boyfriend thinksbim ugly my bocuriwnd tbink im ugly my...

my boyfriend thinks im ugly my boyfriend thinks im ugly my boyfriend thinksbim ugly my bocuriwnd tbink im ugly my biyfriend thinks im ugly my boufriwnd thinks im ugly ny boyfriend thinks imd ugly my boyfriend thinks km ugly my boyfriend thinks im ugly

Attached: 849E56B5-8B33-4E60-9991-DAC70EE50998.jpg (764x1000, 77K)

You are ugly, get over yourself.

I am not your boyfriend but I think you are not ugly

Don't cut yourself! You're a beautiful young woman don't destroy your body :(

Just let him suck your dick and his opinion will change

but i am, hes getting bored of me and hes going to throw me away

Attached: D57C8237-254A-4803-9265-2E72F2AFDD6E.jpg (812x1486, 394K)

Oh boy its this thread again
gather around everyone it's gonna be even more pointless than the last and nothing happens

You have a nice legs you are fine

>tfw will never cum directly on those scars and rub it in
Why even continue

>those cutting scars

of course hes throwing you away, you belong in a garbage can you fucking cunt

>feelings of worthlessness
>impulsivity
>mood swings
>self-harm
>female
tell him you're a BPD demon

Please be my gf instead fembot

Go backpacking for a few months, then come back, say goodbye and move far away.

>those scars!
goddamn i want to impregnate you, you fat ugly whore

what's supposed to happen?

nobody owes you anything fag

Does your name start with an N?
Gcg

oh fucking please cupcake, boys find me ugly. even i don't see myself as attractive. (not like i want a bf, i am not interested)
you are lucky enough to get a bf. stop crying

POST MOAR FAPWORTHY CUTTING PICS NAO!

Stop being an edgy bitch, you should try to change so he doesnt get bored of u. Stop cutting urself is a good start

Attached: C9CCC0DC-FB5E-4E6B-9B3A-E4B25B6156F9.jpg (1053x671, 103K)

>female posts for attention
>instant replies, on the road to cap.
>guy posts he wants to kill himself
>archived
pottery

i thought they were creases on her pants kek

how do i change, i let him do whatever he wants to me but im not good enough

Attached: E80A6A9F-EDD0-4E99-971D-9567C4D1B822.jpg (528x231, 31K)

thats not a real collar, slut. ill get you a good one made of leather with a d ring. you can keep the bell if you want

This image has been posted here too many times. Fuck you larping faggot.

hello please be my gf or friend please

If you can't shut up, I'll ram my cock down your throat and make you shut up, whore.

OP image looks diaper fetish related, get into the thread and everyone is napping to some emo chick who cuts herself. This thread is a pure disappointment and the emo chicks boyfriend most likely fucks her all day but that still isn't even enough attention for her. 75% of the time chicks who cut themselves just want more and more attention because they are losing dopamine returns from being noticed so often. Fuck off back to Facebook and go cry for sad emojis bitch.

>OP image looks diaper fetish related, get into the thread and everyone is napping to some emo chick who cuts herself.
you think this is incongruent? no. OP is a BPD with a daddy fetish. she needs daddy to fuck her and tell her she's a good girl

You should stop cutting yourself, nothing good is going to come out of that, and maybe u could try some normie shit like changing ur haircut and things like that.

If he thinks you are ugly maybe you should break up with him. You shouldn't have to try to make him happy, it should come naturally.

Also your pic suggest that you are in fact cute

>Has a bf

Fuck off from Jow Forums normaltrash

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeee