You or chad?

if you were a female, why would you date your current male self when the alternative is an attractive chad with actual social skills?

Attached: mommymac.png (211x220, 90K)

Yeah I've looked in the mirror and taken stock. I don't blame anyone for not choosing me

If I were a woman, I'd still have fallen in love with my waifu, because we're soulmates. People would think it's more cool than they do now.

if i were a female decades ago my options would've been limited to my league and there wouldn't be incels like there are today.

Chad actually put effort into his appearance. And he is reaping the benefits of his labor. If you never do this, how can you expect success?

If I was a female, I'd probably avoid Chad because they are male sluts, just like Stacey is a female slut and I wouldn't trust them to stay loyal, at least not until they are like 30 or something.

That being said, I still pass on my current self as well because I know me, and I know the problems I have and wouldn't want to be involved with. I've already mostly accepted that I bring little in dating. You could say well work and change yourself, but all that would be doing is covering up the problems and waiting for them to get revealed sooner or later.

yeah he worked really hard on those genetics

you don't understand how the normie dating road to happiness works.

they start getting relationship experience early, most in high school but all in college at the latest. between 20-25 they'll have 2 semi serious relationships that are different than their first childish ones, then they'll spend the next 5 years getting hitched. the most absolute chads take the purest girls, regular chads take the good looking girls, the normie guys marry the slags and then everyone left at 30 and still single realizes there's nobody good left. women at this point either suicide or learn to settle (or be alone and unwanted) for the first time in their lives, and these girls are gonna be a lot worse at settling that any girls before.

For the same reason I'd date a woman who doesn't dress like a whore and has no social skills.
1. Trying to mimic how others dress and look is a sign of an inferiority complex and lack of independence.
2. Too many friends actually makes you less stable as most drama in life stems from those you are connected to. More friends typically means less stable.
3. The more friends, the bigger the army that is against you when push comes to shove.

Unless your a worthless woman who has nothing to offer, the introverted male is 100% the better option. They know this, but still go for chad anyway because they are intentionally in it for drama, not for quality of life.
I, however, would not be that stupid of a woman and would go for someone like I am now.

I would defienietly date a girl that would be a female version of myself, so i think the same would go for her

your female equivalent can do better than you, is the basis of the question

Looking for excuses.

it's true though chad doesn't need to be ripped or employed or nondrugaddicted or not a misogynist or not anything we're accused of really.

No, it's the same thing.

t. Chad

If you do not like ugly fat girls, why should anyone like your ugly fat/skinny self? It is very selfish to expect women to fall at your feet.

Are robots so lacking in self awareness? no woman wants to be with you. I've said this many times, i'll say it again. You don't deserve a girlfriend by virtue of existing. There is always going to be a guy better looking, taller, more successful, more intelligent, and more romantic who wants to be with her. There's nothing special about any of you and you're not even good people. Most of you are entitled shits who can't self reflect on themselves, and you should die alone. If you lived as a woman for a week and your former self tried to be with you, you'd be absolutely repulsed because who you are is at the bottom 10% of the woman's pool of choices in men. There's a guy who outdoes you in every way, including being a better man, better human being.

I'd date myself easily.
I hate fucking normalfags

Personally, I'd go for myself. We'd both be compatible and chad probably just wants a pump-and-dump. It's no contest.

Pic related. It's what I'd look like genderbent (no joke).

Attached: image.jpg (539x715, 84K)

Of course i'd go for chad, theres no contest

Why would I want to spend more time around other people than I had to when I could be at the computer instead?

Attached: 1424331992649-0.png (242x289, 22K)

>Dating
If I was a female I would still be scared to talk to other people.

Yeah of course I'd date myself, just because I actually hate the shit out of ''social'' people. They talk way too much and waste time doing worthless idle or small chatter with really just annoys me and bores the shit out of me.

Attached: p532.jpg (224x225, 5K)

couldn't help but notice you skipped skinny girls.

Damn you'd be kinda cute.. would make my slampig with my BBC

I don't think me and female me would work out
because both of us would have horrible self esteem, both would have submissive personalities, and both of us prefer dating men

No offense, but I wouldn't be into that either.

If I were a women, I would do chad because that's how women were designed?
They literally do not have the same free will males have.