/fembotfeels/

>tfw no vampire pirate surgeon bf

Attached: 1532478341861.jpg (750x471, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3qlox-0jwEM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>join discord server
>try to fit in
>open up about myself
>eventually it slips that I'm a girl
>either banned or blamed for the community being ruined, sent death threats and barraged by everyone who expects a reply to their messages everyone single day
I fucking hate robots.

Don't ruin the fucking community then you slut.
It's an obscure feel

>literally ruin communities by being there
Only women can be robots

>Tried to fit in
Womanspeak for, make other people change so I can fit into the greater puzzle by changing the entire puzzle

Kill yourself, you will never be a robot you roastie whore.

Women can't be robots. That's literally why you get banned from these communities. Because you're trying to fit in despite not having any clue what it means to be a robot. I bet your "it slips that I'm a girl" means "I talked about how chad dumped me again abloobloo I'm so lonely".

Have you literally EVER talked to a woman?

Holy shit, same.
>Join server
>Server fucking erupts
>Cannot fit in unless I pretend to be male
Men cannot be fucking robots since they just automatically belong everywhere

Where the fuck do you think you are? Thanks for proving women can't be robots.

go back to (you)whoring in /soc/ skank no one wants you here.

Yeah, I have.
Just not dumpsterfire whores who trash up Discords.

So lets say you are actually females.
Why can't you join a female only server?
Why do you 2 try to become friends?

Because then they can't milk attention out of males, women don't care about having friends they just want positive attention.

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I love fembots! Please tell me how you came to be so lonely?

Attached: images (11).jpg (620x376, 120K)

Women CAN NEVER be robots.
youtube.com/watch?v=3qlox-0jwEM

Hey! You don't understand their situation. They probably just haven't been noticed yet. But I notice you fembots, and I think you're fantastic!

Attached: images (34).jpg (411x700, 87K)

Sounds hawt. Is that from a a show or book? Im married and lucky in love but I have no fucking friends. Drifted apart from all my high school ones because I do not give a fuck about gossip and boy troubles anymore now that I am an adult. How do I make friends with other women when I cannot stand to talk about the inane shit they talk about? I was thinking about joining a book club but it seems like all anybody wants to talk about is work and work gossip. It never changes. Still just like high school. I like to leave work at work and not talk about it. It is boring. Why can I not just be mindless like all the other girls?

>all anybody wants to talk about is work and work gossip
Normie males are basically the same, just add to that sex, cars, and very rarely politics.
What did you expect to talk about?

>Why don't you segregate yourself?
>Why do you try to have friends?
MEN CANNOT BE ROBOTS

>>tfw no vampire pirate surgeon bf
iktf

Ignore that guy fembot, he doesn't know what he's saying. I believe that you are lonely though.

Attached: images (19).jpg (417x700, 97K)

Yeah I'm calling BPD bullshit. When you talk to robots and let slip you're a woman you get a couple half-hearted jokes about being their gf and then you keep talking about video games. You're just starting attention whore bullshit.

BoiPucciDepartment?
I literally called out the dumb thot, are you high?

Attached: 1532584466104.jpg (850x1199, 127K)

Gosh, I wonder why you're not wanted in a "ROBOT" discord. Jeez guys sure do suck. Only Chad is cool

Attached: 3453489987.png (373x231, 30K)

Why do you want male friends?
Look if you really want it just post your discord we can try. I doubt we have anything in common, or that we could have some interesting convos.
inb4 i will not ask for pics or lewds
But the reality is that you are just a fag larping as a femanon, with no interest in making a reasonable conversation or making friends.

I will be more than friends for you fembots too, they are fembots not femanons, they are lonely like robots are lonely.

And I believe you are not tricking us here!

Attached: images (55).jpg (236x391, 23K)

Exactly this. And this is why nobody on Jow Forums believes women can possibly be robots: every single time anyone claims they're a woman and pretend they're lonely, this happens. And that's in the best case scenario.

I mean when you are right you are right. I cannot argue that but I want to talk about interests that go deeper then a surface level. I love to learn about anything really so if a male can tell me a story about a car that is interesting I will listen. I like to hear peoples interesting life. So I prefer talking to older people or homeless addicts people have have exciting life stories to tell. I wont pal around with a homeless addict. My husband gets mad when he sees me talking to sketchy people. He is just worried for me and he is right to be but they are so much more interesting then your average joe. Even if they are lying at least they have imagination and can make up something interesting.

Fuck off our board, roastie whore. This thread has nothing to do with you. Nobody wants you here. You're the reasons why fembots get such a bad rep.

Not really, normie guys talk about cars, sports, tv series, mainstream movies and videogames.
since females want to appeal to everyone they only talk about the safest stuff so people don't judge them for what they like.

That's horrible, no fembot would have to appeal to me.

Attached: images (46).jpg (700x419, 276K)

I'm actually going in for a BBL consult soon... i'm pretty excited

Attached: bbl.jpg (1771x889, 79K)

You're perfect the way you are! You don't need to change yourself, take it from me.

Attached: images (20).jpg (424x700, 102K)

This happened to me too. It was also made a bigger deal than it really was because there was a trap everyone orbited and he was the most vocal about it

I'm sorry they did that to you, I won't reject you for being a girl.

Attached: images (9).jpg (420x700, 345K)

Feels bad man big rip

I literally cannot talk about my life without being rejected by everyone, boys are accepted no matter what.
Men cannot be robots.
You literally get banned because of circumstances you can't control. I've had several people write me telling me if I didn't talk to them they'd kill themselves.
>be my friend or you're a fag male
This is the fucking entitlement to attention that men don't EVER have to fucking deal with. I want to be friends with people I get to know through discord servers, not just anonymous people. If I posted my tag I'd get 15 random people vying for my attention when I don't know any of them.
I don't have the priviledge of talking to people I know and like because I'm a girl.
Men cannot be robots.

I accept you no matter what, I'm sorry for what those other guys said to you. I'm here for you.

Attached: images (51).jpg (426x700, 348K)

>I don't have the priviledge of talking to people I know and like because I'm a girl.
Nobody has that priviledge, people have to like you back, in order for them to want to talk to you.
That fact that you are boring and annoying has nothing to do with your gender.

>Even if they are lying at least they have imagination and can make up something interesting.
Why don't you just read a book at that point?
I thought you had some weird hobbies/interests that you couldn't share with female friends/acquintances.

Yeah big rip indeed. I was there to try and make a friend. After I got kicked people tried sending me dms to unironically be their gf when they were the ones who voted to boot me out in the first place.

Attached: 1530841454838.png (539x882, 373K)

>women think men not getting interest easily means they get more people they actually like in their lives
completely and utterly spoiled.

is this a bot? can't tell

hey fembots can you answer my thrad about why women don't want to be the breadwinners? thank you

I wouldn't have voted to boot you, you deserve to be cared about.

Attached: images (25).jpg (417x700, 94K)

I'm no bot, I just genuinely care for these fembots and their suffering. It's wrong that no guy wants them, they are all wonderful.

Attached: images.jpg (431x700, 97K)

n0, go away thank u

then can you answer it in this thread? thank you

why do you make these posts with monsters harrassing girls?

Tell me why you've been so alone, fembot.

Attached: images (13).jpg (620x375, 112K)

I don't harass girls, I care about them, unlike you all who never wanted them.

Attached: images (35).jpg (426x700, 67K)

nop

why not? it's not a hard question to answer. please answer now thank you

Daily reminder that most robots dont exist and all fembots are not existant either.The overwhelming majority of you are failed normalfags in denial.
t. actual fembot

I don't understand this schtick

Nobody wants you? Let me change that, fembot.

Attached: images (56).jpg (890x900, 192K)

There's no schtick here, friend. It's appalling to me that these poor women have no options, and to think robots thought they were the sad ones.

Attached: images (28).jpg (432x700, 78K)

I stopped trying to make friends and it feels freeing. You eventually get used to not having them, and it stops being something to change and becomes the new normal. No need to pretend I'm another gender or lie about who I am. Real comfy

The youth server has all female staff and about half the population is girls, it's pretty comfy

I wouldn't reject you because of your gender, sorry how you were treated.

Attached: images (41).jpg (425x700, 310K)

malebot but thanks for the tip

Im not in the allowed age bracket. I cant relate with people around 18 years so I dont want to be around them anyway

>Average woman has become undesirable for long term relationships
>Gay/sissy is becoming more and more common

How does this make you feel? Was the sexual revolution worth it? Feminism doing well for you?

You're as young as you feel, fembot. Age is but a number, a number I don't see. Tell me why guys have ignored you?

Attached: images (32).jpg (700x429, 75K)

>I fucking hate robots.
kek that is what you get roasty