Visit reddit

>visit reddit
>everyone takes care to make helpful friendly witty informative posts
>everyone is experienced and has heartfelt amusing anecdotes to share
>realize you're too boring and shitty to join them
>close tab and go back to shitposting on Jow Forums again

Attached: 1434478495223.jpg (648x595, 51K)

Everyone is fake there user. Fake nice, fake anecdotes all for the upvotes. You're not shitty for not fitting in with fakes.

Kindness here what little of it there is means 1000x more than it does there

>leddit is for le serious discusion, 4chin for le epic shitpost XD

Kill yourself, please. You are the cancer wich is killing this site, you are the kind of user who makes the same fucking thread everyday, the same unoriginal post one time and another. Stop infesting Jow Forums with your shit, please.

your post contributes nothing

This And I cannot stand the
>amusing anecdotes
The dumb ass puns and witty little remarks stolen from somewhere else. So goddamn cringe. Those people are the height or boredom because they are all samefags. It is juvenile.

This description resembles Reddit in no way whatsoever.

>little remarks stolen from somewhere else
This. Reddit is a shithole full of plastic boring people with not an original thought between them. OP can kindly fuck off back there

>everyone takes care to make helpful friendly witty informative posts
>everyone is experienced and has heartfelt amusing anecdotes to share

Attached: 1525677177201.jpg (500x500, 38K)

This. The atmosphere over there feels so forced and fake.

Attached: 1510720540093.gif (400x480, 443K)

Jow Forums is undoubtedly the worse site, but don't be deceived. People from Reddit are pretentious, self righteous, hypocritical garbage humans

Attached: 80982309482349.jpg (780x564, 46K)

Jow Forums has too much gibberish and and low effort posts. It's frustrating to deal with sometimes.

Reddit has too much censorship.

You're better off. Reddit normies are only concerned with their reputation and upvotes. They won't be kind to someone who isn't playing social games on their level and won't make them look good. It's better to just avoid anyone pretending to be your friend in the first place.

>Your post contributes nothing
original

Attached: 467648536_42ab3f6d41.jpg (500x354, 74K)

you have to be a true faggot to think that place is any of those things. the comments are either lame circle jerk memes or smug faggots trying to explain how someone is doing something 'wrong' and their way is the only correct way. every single subreddit that is filled with women is proof they have the mentality of children

Reddit feels like invasion of the body snatchers. People set up reply combos and mindlessly do 5+ post combos because of the upvote system.

This. And this is my biggest problem with Americans as an European.
They are too nice on the first glance and too distant if you wanna dig deeper. This makes them look a little shallow.

My problem is you cannot be all the time happy or nice. This way honest happyness is worth nothing anymore.

Americans are nice? I live in New York and I would not describe the people here as "nice"

1. A lot of that is fake, or at least feels so to me
2. If you go against the hivemind you... dont experience that.
(For a easy example, go on Jow Forumstf2 and see what playstyle/class/opinion they decided to witchhunt that month)

You're living in the one city that is the exception retard

Your right OP one of the only good things Reddit is good for is discussions on topics like history, tech or geography and it's better than Jow Forums at that but other than that it's pretty shit. But they're a lot better at debating and finding info. Jow Forums is for genuine autistic shit it's not even really genuine you've got faggots getting brainwashed into believing the Jews and blacks are the biggest problems however you will find genuine feels here whereas on Reddit it's fake shit and feels like plastic. So stick to Jow Forums for feels and Reddit for info and shit.

Attached: surfershark.jpg (450x516, 49K)

>visit reddit
>a lot of the comments are cringey jokes or references to shit I never watched
>feel like a good chunk of the content is fake and is created for upvotes
>posters casually mention significant others all the time
I don't really care for it. Jow Forums is shit but I can relate to posters here more and the jokes people say really crack me up.

Attached: b4a5037be599e5df9d6e7dbe2e3bfcc9.jpg (875x1400, 728K)

didnt you just post this on Jow Forums and other boards?

>make a post that goes against the groupthink even slightly
>downvoted into oblivion

Reddit's designed to make people behave that way. You earn points for being kind and interesting, your comment gets hidden if people don't like what you say. So people are really fake and forcefully kind and wholesome to get more points. Then you find some few subs you visit regularly then you start feeling responsibility for making sure those subs are in good order and boom, you're the point giver now. Divergent opinions are not allowed and downvoted or removed. Most subs are a hive mind. Reddit's creators must've passed their social psychology 101 with flying grades

reddit can be good on small (less than ~20,000 subscribers) subs, the big subs on the other hand are literally just repetitive circlejerks where everyone reposts the same shitty injokes.