I wish I could impose perfect self-awareness on everybody. How many would kill themselves within the first hour?

I wish I could impose perfect self-awareness on everybody. How many would kill themselves within the first hour?

Attached: 1435953385937.jpg (999x1024, 208K)

what's perfect self awareness?

Exactly what it sounds like. Strip away the vanities, the delusion, the ego, everything. What will be left? For most people- nothing. Those are the ones that would kill themselves.

How do I achieve this? Please, I don't want to be a mindless drone for however long this ride last.

fun fact: the dunning-kruger effect also implies you underestimate the intelligence of others.

>I have special powers after doing drugs
SCHIZOS GO BACK. /x/ IS YOUR CONTAINMENT BOARD. NOT Jow Forums

Attached: Drugposters.jpg (669x514, 28K)

Jow Forums is THE containment board that contains all others
the only except is ponies pham

Fuck off faggot.
There are specific containment procedures. We keep the schizos on /x/ so the mentally vulnerable here on Jow Forums don't go full I am god after falling into a tertiary mental illness.

Jow Forums is A containment board. Not THE containment board.

How would you ever be motivated to do anything?

Although desu, containment has failed on /x/. The only people who make any sense now are the Christ posters. The schizos warped the posters minds with "Consciousness" posting coupled with ego death. They tried to induce their mental illness into people. It's why I'm on Jow Forums while we reformat containment procedures.

Whose we?

Sane posters. RPC.
Basically, I needed to refresh my shitpost capacity. I'm already seeing quality gains on /x/ right now. Dumb mindfags will be btfo

why don't you try getting a life instead?

Why would I ever do something dumb like that?
Why get a plant, if you are going to forget to water it?

You seem to be doing a lot of dumb things.

Your point is what again?
>Get life
Dumb idea
>You do dumb stuff
That's called an opinion. Care to back it up with proof?

You don't seem to be very bright.

You don't either friend.
You can't grow a field, in a desert.
There is no life to be had here. I already tried too many times, it always backfired. It never, really was my fault though. I just kept getting incredibly unlucky. Even if you don't believe in fate, I do. It's an ugly one.

Attached: 1532667657518.png (450x420, 14K)

no argument
>ad hominem
once again no argument
>replies at all
looks like I am the fool here too

Has anyone other than me ever told you that you are a very stupid idiot?

You are a very boring person.
Not only do you complain about having no life. You bring no bants. It's pathetic, and unbecoming of somebody who posts on this Godforsaken website.

Attached: 1532732576580.jpg (255x210, 12K)

All slow ones. Originally.

Attached: EG3.jpg (181x200, 10K)

relevant comical

Attached: 1506048650459.png (376x401, 46K)

Acid

This is an original suggestion

>tfw I wish this was actually how things were but in reality all 4 of them would be normies derping around on facebook

That's the real deal and it makes me sad every day

they'd be derping around on facebook while thinking about what automatons all their friends are and not even see they're next to each other.

Yes you are very smart

Attached: euphoric.jpg (557x711, 52K)

How indeed, user. How indeed.

Education to understand it, but if you merely wish to experience it then drugs work too, shrooms, acid, aya, shit like that.

That's my point. They aren't even at the starting line but they imagine themselves at the finish.

Why do I make you so uncomfortable, user?

Please tell me the revelation I would come to