Alright, let be real for a minute here: do pedo's actually deserve rights or not?

Alright, let be real for a minute here: do pedo's actually deserve rights or not?

Attached: pedocompilation.png (807x1189, 1.07M)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/47163230/#47163460
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Deserve rehabilitative lockup and government survelliance but maybe all other rights

>I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will surely die to defend your right to say it.

Attached: Sherif.jpg (585x501, 36K)

Literally only white male landowning 115+ iq straight males deserves citizen rights. That's not to say other people deserve to be hurt or tortured, but they do not deserve full citizen rights.

being a pedo is fine if you dont act on your urges. same goes for gays desu

pedos are low iq subhumans and deserve to be shot

Attached: 1528535448234s.jpg (196x250, 7K)

That's a very broad question.
-People who aren't at any risk of it affecting anybody else deserve to be protected from hate and abuse as much as trans people are, and treated with empathy when they're not being assholes. This includes fans of 2D.
-People who have potential risk, like they feel uncomfortable and have an interest in real kids, should be encouraged to get help and counseling, and fix it without telling them that their brain is broken. They should be educated with empathy on how there is no good outcome, in this society, to accepting feelings for real people they're not allowed to be with.
-People who have acted on it and affected someone else's life in a negative way for it should get jail time, though it'd be humane to give them conditions that doesn't let them get raped to death on their first day as normies cheer.

Rights? What the hell is that supposed to mean? Are you implying pedos can't vote, because the majority of them do. It sounds like you're trying to suggest another degenerate praise movement that operates under the guise of right protection while having nothing to do with actual human rights.

finally I actually have a reason to post this

Attached: af3 (1).png (1280x1112, 773K)

no
exept sleepy Seymour

Attached: ezgif-5-f9c4f1f77b.gif (140x237, 305K)

I am attracted to girls 13+, but the thought of being with a girl younger than that disgusts me. Am I a pedo?

No one "deserves" "rights".

Attached: spook.jpg (781x1000, 115K)

user, see this user I'm not sayings it's ok, but it's sure as hell no pedophilia, no matter what 35 y/o jealous roasties say. Should probably stick to 18+ though

I believe everyone deserves a chance of redemption. It's not something in your blood that makes you a pedo, it's possible to be cured.
My iq is pretty high but I had pedophilic tendencies when I was younger. I got over it though.
Discord is filled with all sorts of degeneracy. It's disgusting.
By definition no. I don't think it's inherently bad to be attracted to girls who are past puberty, it's bad when you act on it because they're still pretty dumb at that age.

>it's bad when you act on it because they're still pretty dumb at that age.

Attached: spook2.png (657x554, 92K)

I guess that was a bit too obvious to say. I still don't think it's wrong to like the way they look though because they're biologically ready to bear a child.

Mikey boy what you reporting me for?

desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/47163230/#47163460

imgur.com/a/OtXdSow

Attached: fgdfgfsafd.png (842x467, 44K)

I wonder who the one threatening Ciara is.

Attached: 44CC81EB-72D0-4516-8E66-57DD2F30E297.jpg (750x1135, 629K)

Fuck off. You've been spamming this thread everyday now. It's pretty obvious who's making these threads. If you're mad at someone, go and take it out on them on their discord. Stop posting your shitty discord drama on this board, I don't give a shit. I'm tired of having to hide all these threads.

>get me in prison when I haven't done anything
She is full of shit, I mean Mike is a fucking psycho, but so is she

They deserve a letter in the mailbox with two things.
1. A chemical castration appointment
2. A capsule of poison

He is claiming she has been doing things that would warrant prison at age 18 when she has not.

pedos who dont offend are fine.
>thought crimes

lol,being pedo isnt bad if you dont act on it
this entire thread full of retards hating on people for thought crimes

Attached: swish.jpg (560x560, 49K)