Look at this 10 yo youtuber making 100k a year with these videos. Look at the comments. Tell me what you see

Look at this 10 yo youtuber making 100k a year with these videos. Look at the comments. Tell me what you see.

youtube.com/watch?v=89wZIusjCUM/watch?v=89wZIusjCUM

Attached: 43433554.png (478x548, 507K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hqKhsbPzdTg
youtu.be/TosEyYjy9pM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

looks old enough to me

im fucking joking

She is pretty cute. Doesnt speak like a dumbass hood chick and is making money on her own. I see no issue.

Go back to wherever you came from newfriend

>on her own
Highly unlikely. I think Dad just stays out of the picture for the most part. But she's DEFINITELY not doing all this on her own. I doubt she even edits the videos. In one "fan request" video she had to "cook her own pancake breakfast." Popped off camera and came back with a plate of hot food. Lol, my butt she cooked that.

I'd pay 100k to smell her farts.

I fucking hate kids

could barely put up with 10 seconds of her running her fucking mouth before punching my monitor. thats 4 dead pixels now. thanks bitch

this girl is literally built for BBC

>CUM

it's right there in the video url

It's like someone goes around the board spamming this exact comment all day. How can that possibly be original?

they sound like the average orbiter
we should invite them here

Well even if her parents are helping her she's still good in my book. Would you rather a kid be a leech for 18 years or start making doctor level money at age 10? She's only going to grow and make more per year than her parents combined.

This. Alreay has them succin lips at 10. Imagin her at 16

>those nails
jesus fuck they're starting them off young

Attached: Vomit.jpg (680x680, 82K)

100k just to talk about fucking markers man where did my life go wrong guess you have to be born a female to be on easy mode, I hope most of her viewers are children and not fucking pedos

Her parents will probably use up all that money by the time she is 18. I see this slut going down the instagram model route. Wont be long before she will be selling her body to sugardaddies online. One can only hope

Is she really 10 years old? The total degradation of all culture has reached its zenith.

Is she actually 10? They definitely weren't looking like this a decade ago. What are they putting in the water to make them seem older?
It's got to be a conspiracy. Nobody will ever bring it up in the media though for fear of being branded a pedo

They'll get smaller as she ages.

She "dropped out" of school. At 10 years old. Guess mom and dad want her making money fulltime

youtu.be/hqKhsbPzdTg

Who drops out at 10.

Literally built for the BBC, how can wite bois compete?

>This girl is 10
Fucking hell man. By her face she looks like she could pass for at least late teens. It's actually kinda unnerving watching something looking a lot older browsing school supply shit, and then realizing she's actually 10

snot nosed princess brat shit.

how many times did her dad have to upload the video to youtube before he got the CUM-tribute url?

Fucking kekked, user.
What do I see, OP? Why is she getting praise for being a vapid thot?

Attached: 74872348.jpg (515x600, 25K)

Back when I was in schooling my family couldnt afford any of this shit. The fuck is goin on. lol I'd get yelled at by the teacher for not having pencils, pens or markers. Meanwhile this brat walks around tossing shit in her cart because of their colors.. I'd fuck her. Both because I got a thing for tanned bitches and because it would meme depression her.

The only thing built for blacks is a noose. Shut your fucking mouth slave.

She didnt drop out retard. She's being homeschooled

If you send your kids to school nowadays you're doing them a huge disservice. Her parents are based to go with the homeschooling route.

Underrated.

[just another thot]
{THOT!}

Ya, but do you think her parents care about quality of her homeschooling? Or do they care about having her home to make jewtube vids full-time?

How does this video only have 75 dislikes? Time to bump that up a bit.

Words cannot express how much I hate literal children who wear makeup.

Attached: 1511094425715.png (1280x720, 818K)

Very based user

The quality of the homeschooling isn't even that relevant. The biggest drawbacks about school are the social pressures that are present there. Just by removing her from an environment where the main dictator of social hierarchy is peer pressure from irresponsible 13 year olds they're already doing her a big favor, especially since at that age kids are so easily influenced. Personality and character development is a lot more important than educational development, as you can build the latter at any age but the former is very difficult to change once it's been established; And school is poison for character development.

Retard, her parents are using her. this is very common nowadays. That kid is going to be really fucked up with all this fame and money. If anything she won't see a single penny of it

>spamming this exact comment all day
>exact comment
its like someone doesnt understand how the r9k filter works

Wow shes making good cash out of this, five day upload schedule, really hope shes not being whored out by her mom.

Barefoot scenes in this onr. Enjoy boys

youtu.be/TosEyYjy9pM

You do realize children who make a lot of money don't actually get the money, right? 95% of it probably goes to her parents. So the parents are getting rich off the child. She's just the meal ticket for the parents. And the parents probably blow a lot of it on stupid shit just like she does.

eh, this girl is ugly, actually