Tfw pussylet

>tfw pussylet
>even a dicklet wouldn't put his penis inside me cuz it looks disgusting

Attached: B234DF3.jpg (1219x1280, 206K)

I think you're perfect just the way you are! How long have you been lonely?

Attached: images (15).jpg (2002x1213, 456K)

what about tits

Not exactly lonely, I'm a virgin but I've given a few blowjobs before, I'm afraid to have sex tho cuz my vag looks unbelievably ugly
A bit small but nothing that should be a deal breaker

You have nothing to be afraid of with me.

Attached: images (33).jpg (420x700, 71K)

i would stick my penis into most any warm hole. I've fucked middle aged men in the ass before. your pussy looks alright to me.

Don't worry user, roasties are the same thing as the dicklets: no one wants it, but no one is going to change their mind about fucking you after they see what your genitals look like

How is pic related even possible?

I really would never recommend anything like this, but you should consider surgery to fix all of that roast. Some men don't mind, but the last time I ran into a pussy that looked like this, I feigned pulling a muscle in my back and left. It was disgusting.

Attached: 1505916974733.png (283x343, 218K)

Literally nothing wrong
Now get the fuck off my board

Why not just get surgery? $5000 well spent

Attached: labiaplasty.jpg (670x238, 38K)

That's a mutated ballsack, check your hormone levels plz

how'd you find the blowjobs?

If it's that bad, you may be eligible for corrective surgery for comfort.

It's not that fun, I'm not doing it again until I find a bf

I'm bi and I find blowjobs amazingly fun.
So who did you blow? was it like a hook-up thing you did or was it some friend?

I will be your bf, I'm sorry you've been so lonely!

Attached: images (10).jpg (700x420, 80K)

you sure thats a pussy? because it looks like someone split a ballsack in two

Attached: 12532883253.jpg (225x225, 5K)

It was just hook ups with guys I kinda knew, was about to fuck each time but backed out and told them I'm not ready yet because I was so afraid and insecure, probably all my friends by now know that I'm a virgin and think I'm holding myself for marriage or something, lmao

I would marry you. You are terrific.

Attached: images (52).jpg (418x700, 303K)

I'd smash, don't really care how it looks. So long as it's clean.

how old are you?

is being a virgin as terrible for women as it is for men? I mean we face pretty awful pressure when it comes to that shit, never really considered what it feels like for a woman to be one when all her friends are fucking around.

Thanks a lot, I'm gay now.

Not really, not in my case, I don't feel bad about being a virgin but I want to have a healthy sexual lifestyle, too bad it's not happening anytime soon because of this ugly ass meat hole, I'm too terrified that a guy might freak out when he sees it

I won't freak out on you. I don't understand, why are you ignoring me?

Attached: images (22).jpg (500x499, 73K)

Every time I scroll past this post I think it's someone spreading a fortune cookie.

Attached: 1489030864290.jpg (1351x1016, 124K)

Come on I'm being serious here, go out and look for local girls, I could have sex with a lot of good looking guys but my insecurity prevents me from doing so

Well, guys are extraordinarily forgiving for what it is worth, we're just happy to get laid. But I do completely understand how knowing that won't help you, if you're self conscious about something, it really can't be helped.

Hope you find someone you trust enough to experience that with.

fuck off desperate faggot

I understand your anxiety and I won't judge you. You have nothing to be afraid of.

Attached: images (45).jpg (700x427, 286K)

>I could have sex with a lot of good looking guys
I will go through all of life never knowing what this feels like. I'll never have it easy, I'll never be someones fantasy, I'll never be lusted after. I'll never get to feel beautiful.

I hope you get over your insecurity, or have surgery, I'm sure your life would dramatically improve if you did.

I'm not desperate, I just genuinely care about these girls who have no options. Why don't you robots date them?

Attached: images (43).jpg (700x423, 345K)

My genitals aren't quite as bad but I'm still a dicklet with small testicles and a really saggy and big ballsack. I feel like a freak.

I'm 4.5 inches when erect, so surely I'll never please anybody either. So ugly package and small.

fuck my shit life.

Are you a tranny? DvMHVH7

I really wouldn't mind, I'm not gonna spend hours looking at your pussy anyways. And besides if someone loves you then they'll love it too.

wouldn't it be great if we followed our own advice? This is what I would tell OP too, but not what I tell myself.

Wait, I'm confused. Do you also have a vagina or are you saying that you would be grossed out by a pussy like that?

I'm a male, and I'm saying it'd be great if we followed the advice we give to others.
>don't overthink, if someone loves you they'll love it

>even a dicklet wouldn't :(

>implying dicklets are inferior scum :(

t. 4 inch dicklet

I bet you have normal balls though.

I CERTAINLY WOULD

original comment 666

Attached: 1531587218211.jpg (583x572, 38K)

post another photo of how it looks when it isn't spread

this guy is a fucking liar straight out of the lowest pits of hell. Hows the devils backrub going?

OP your puss looks mangled as fuck. You might have HPV, if not then id fuck it

this gave it away, you're just a dude larping as fembot for attention.
A woman would never write that.