Femanons, why can't women accept that its your turn now to be the breadwinners and have house husbands...

Femanons, why can't women accept that its your turn now to be the breadwinners and have house husbands? I'd like a female input on why women are still a little reluctant to make the inevitable change. You can't fight it, it's happening more and more every day.

Attached: 1531179552553.png (741x568, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sheng_nu
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It can happen but unfortunately many women still have problems with the idea especially in those situations.

>t. house husband

Apusco needs a nose, a perma-smile, a square chin and an emaciated face.

women will never be satisfied with this. they always want a guy that makes more money and is more dominant

because in the end they really don't want to work or are considering the fact that they may not want to work forever. Usually they end up working anyway because most families really cant get by on one persons salary.

thank you but I want a woman opinion.
Women can't demand to be equal but then go on to always and only want men who are superior/dominant. IT dont work that way.

>implying that house wives/husbands can exist anymore

kek, i wish. it's 2018, two income households are a necessity if you feel like not being broke. the most you can hope for is for one parent to be able watch the kids for a few years until they're old enough for daycare, and even that's a stretch. blame goldstein

>implying that women exist on the internet

oh user.

It's still unusual for a woman to be seen as being powerful in anyway outside of SJW loons. They need to see that most men won't reject them because the man feels like less of a man because his "woman" is making more money than him, and unfortunately the majority of men still feel this way because that's how they were raised and how their parents were raised. We are in a very awkward period in society and I believe we will either grow in the coming decades or revert into the stone age.
tl;dr if everyone would get their heads out of their asses this wouldn't be a concern.

>saying it's mens fault
no, this is just not true. It's women who refuse to date men who make less than them, not the other way around.

>saying it's mens fault
.....Yeah no. I'm saying it's humanity's fault. Both sides are to blame here.

>>saying its men's fault
Pretty solid reading comprehension there guy

He literally said
>They need to see that most men won't reject them because the man feels like less of a man because his "woman" is making more money than him, and unfortunately the majority of men still feel this way because that's how they were raised and how their parents were raised.
i.e. women don't have a problem with it but those men are uncomfortable and until they get over it it wont change.
In real life, men are fine making less but women say "I won't date you if you make less than xx" let alone being a house husband.

because I work a job that pays under the table desu

And you don't see how that's also a woman's fault for not realizing how stupid it is?
In real life you're right, a lot of men are fine making less than a woman, and most women are the same. Who doesn't want the easiest route in life? Well a lot of people don't actually, but man or woman, if they're in a situation where it can be done easily will be "taken care of".
Here's some real life for you, my best friend is having marital issues because his wife is insecure about his new(and good) job. This is not an exception to the rule, there are many people who don't fit your cookie cutter ideas that come from who knows where.

tl;dr(again)
Women are definitely fucked up.
Men are also definitely fucked up.
They need to get their shit straight before the world falls apart more than it already has.

OH yes I agree with you. still, in my experience it is the women who seem to want it all and have higher standards for no reason.

Back in the day women got special treatment because they weren't treated like humans, they were treated like women(and I don't mean the feminist bullshit, they were treated decently just not given the rights or responsibilities of a man), they were special because they made babies and blah blah blah. The problem is women ARE full blown humans today, but they romanticize the prince charming archetype which again is the fault of both sexes. They want it because the idea gives them a comfortable life and men want to be prince charming because it gets them pussy, and who doesn't want pussy? We have to as a race stop feeding this so we can get past those "hard wired" gender traits MGTOW asshats love to blabber about just like people have gotten over(for the most part) in the western world, the "need" to hunt down game and chuck rocks at it so we can eat. Most men are too pussified to kill an animal to feed themselves these days and that's coming from personal experience. When things stop being an actual need, eventually they will drop out of our society. Like I keep saying though, it'll take both sexes getting their heads out of their asses and doing what works. And that doesn't mean every man will be a house husband, the direction I see it going we'll see more of both partners working hard.

Women don't understand that they are not men, and unlike men working on their career does not increase their dating value whatsoever. Women always date up, and if a woman has a good income she thinks she deserves a man who has an even better income, when she has really only wasted her youth working on her career and lost any value she did have. This is why there is a phenomenon of "leftover women" in China despite there being 20 million more men than women. Women will never settle for a man who earns less than them.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sheng_nu

But what if a woman just wants the money, like from a career?

That's her choice, but she should either settle or stop whining.

I actually want a woman who is serious about her career, it shows me she she's less likely to be a leech who only wants me for financial support.