Women Logic

Why don't women have sense of self worth as in " I am precious beautiful young woman, I need to preserve my dignity, soul and body and not give up to urges"
Why do even those most beautiful angelic jewels of women give up into slutting around and doing most degrading shit.

Attached: 2.jpg (1028x1744, 362K)

Oh Lord, would you look at that, wtf, is this even real?

The world was always a big pile of shit and degeneracy
The only acceptable decade was the 50s

Attached: IMG_4107.png (852x1256, 55K)

>The only acceptable decade was the 50s
LMAO fucking reddit moron

>slutting around and doing most degrading shit
Not all of them are like that, you know.

In terms of behavior, you tard.

Most people who aren't mentally ill don't believe sex ruins a person's "dignity, soul and body" .

How did they behave in the 50s?

but it does and most people are mentally ill

Not when they're young. They all realize it in the end when it is undeniable.

what about 17th century dutch?

I'm a college educated man and I'm in a white collar profession in a major metropolis and I only know 2 men who are fine with the idea of marrying a woman with a lot of previous sex partners.
It's gross and your denial of how men feel doesn't change it.

If you take male desperation and insecurity out of it, there's no reason to dislike women who have had sex.

Not all of them are, but it gets discouraging to see so many of them like that, even the ones that look to be 'decent' and homely.
Do you understand?

Like respectable and decent citizens, you're a roastie, right?

Attached: IMG_4166.jpg (450x358, 62K)

Define "a lot". Every thot says they don't sleep around a lot (unless they're weirdly proud of being gross) and that can mean everything from serial monogamy to "just take me out to dinner first teehee"

'I don't want to be accounted responsible for my life of mistakes.'

they just like dick man, nothing wrong with liking dick

You watch waaaay too much tv.

Actually you're wrongo.

Attached: Marriage.png (1200x4168, 244K)

Because of feminism. Always because of it.

Come now roast beef. There's a difference between "no hymen no diamond" and not wanting a girl who's been fucking since age 14.

Sexual promiscuity, in both sexes but especially women, is not the problem, but is a symptom of a larger problem.

It's not women who've had a lot of sex, it's women who've had a lot of sex partners. And I don't see why women wouldn't hold men to the same standard, they dig their own graves thinking that men with a lot of past women are somehow better.
I don't care if a woman has sex 1000 times with one man, but I very much care if a woman has sex with 1000 men one time each.
More than 4 or 5 by the time they're 25.

What mistake though? Sex isn't a mistake.

you are right, it is completely fine within the confines of marriage

No, YOU watch too much ((tv)).

>Like respectable and decent citizens
What do you think spurred the sexual revolution of the 1960s? I'll give you a hint: it's not because they were remaining abstinent. Birth control was in demand like a motherfucker. Everyone was fucking everyone else. Contraception of all kinds were blowing up all over the place.

You're idolizing a period of time you weren't living in. All of the evidence points to the fact that it wasn't as great as you think it was. A lot of families were filled with extremely unhappy and unsatisfied spouses that stayed together primarily for "the children." There's nothing healthy or respectable about raising children in a home in which you're incessantly fighting with or abusing your spouse. Mind you, domestic abuse at the time wasn't really deemed an acceptable reason to leave a marriage.

So, nah. Fuck the 1950s. We've grown as a society and we need to keep moving forward. Times have changed and so has our understanding of the world around us.

Attached: 555-come-on-now.jpg (960x882, 59K)

Sex with 1000 different men is a mistake, it's a clear sign that something is wrong with you.

Have you heard about the 1000 dicks stare?

I feel like i was blessed with a beautiful body and that I should share that blessing with as many people as I can and bring pleasure to the world.

I grew up in a single mother household and it was awful.

translation : I want to share my body with jock buff top tier Chads and not average or nerdy skelly guys.

I'd stick my tongue in between that crack lick.

>it's current year!
no, single mothers are the worst thing to happen to society. The men who leave and the women who choose shit men can not be allowed to continue.

Then please explain why women have only become more and more unhappy ever since then, and why are 'where have all the good men gone?' articles popping up more and more

Yes, everyone is so happy and not depressed and lonely nowadays.
Broken families is so much healthier for the kids and everyone.

Attached: IMG_4085.jpg (363x486, 37K)

white women were literally built for the BBC, praise them and their bulls

I like chads yes but i also like skelly nerds so long as they aren't butt ass ugly facewise.

Pretty boys>buff guys

Do you want me to bring up that graph that detail how white women are the most 'racist' when it comes to dating? The BLACKED meme is a jew trick

>we need to keep moving forward
it was shit then, its shit now, and It probably always will be.

I grew up in a household with both of my parents; they grew up in the 1950s. They won't ever leave one another because they don't believe that it's a reasonable thing to do despite being completely unhappy and hating one another.

I would rather kill myself than find myself in the same situation. I don't understand why people idolize this. I guess it's one of those grass-is-greener type scenarios.

I can't speak for women, I'm a man. I just personally don't buy into garbage like the nuclear family since I was raised in one.

I never said anything about the quality of anyone's life. I'm just saying that it wasn't all roses then either. Just find whatever works for you and run with it. If you believe that staying with someone despite them nagging the ever-living-fuck out of you, by all means, please proceed.

Attached: 5wvs9hw2y5911.jpg (750x1334, 110K)

You are beyond pathetic, I see you on every board spamming over and over this BBC shit, even if you are paid to do this I can't understand how dumb you must be to accept such offer. If do it for free, you are beyond redemption.

Go ahead the whole point is to trigger white soi bois like you, I already hide the thread and text my fuck buddies lmao

Tall skinny/lean facially attractive men are the most commonly attractive men, so what you're saying isn't really saying much desu.

Your logic has brought us to the utter trash that society is today though.

Attached: IMG_4084.jpg (400x640, 71K)

women are definitely more happy now than they were before. No actual data suggests that women are unhappy now. It was the norm for husbands to beat their wives while drunk and rape her in the 50's. Domestic abuse was never reported back then. Divorce was frowned upon and never happened. The only opportunity for a woman was to become a secretary and fuck up the social ladder. If a woman was not hot enough, then she would probably die alone. Women hated their lives.

I can't help that attractive guys are attractive I was just stating that I prefer thinner guys rather than "jock buff" guys

damn your fucking retarded
"Yasss queen! Everyone fucking each other is way better then stable relationships!"

Nigger, there's literally a study called The Paradox of Declining Female Happiness that contradicts the shit you say

That's not the point. The true test to see if you truly want to "share your body with as many people as I can and bring pleasure to the world" is if you'd fuck a guy who isn't necessarily hot, like a normal guy, or especially a short guy.
Otherwise all youre saying is "I like being a whore to chad". Which is the point that's being made.

>Your logic has brought us to the utter trash that society is today though.
I'm crashing this plane no survivors.

>"Yasss queen! Everyone fucking each other is way better then stable relationships!"

Who cares? Why do you give a shit what people are doing? It's objectively not affecting you. You're just internalizing and making it hurt. Get a hobby.

>It's objectively not affecting you. You're just internalizing and making it hurt. Get a hobby.
this is how you know this poster isn't intelligent.

>Why do you give a shit what people are doing?
Because sexual liberation and excessive promiscuity are both identified signs of a society's decline.

it doesnt affect you bro why do you care bro

Attached: how_does_it_affect_u.jpg (750x411, 45K)

It's affecting me because my gf slept around before she was with me and it hurts when I think about it
We're happy otherwise
But there's this one thing that I have to not think about otherwise I get angry and sad at the same time

you seem to relate "not butt ass ugly" with some sorta of well above average/chad. i consider them to be regular guys mostly.

my point would be that I could fuck a new guy that -I- find attractive every night and never run out. there isn't a need to fuck so far down like manlets

>implying you care about pic
The only reason you're this butthurt is because you THINK the current sexual climate is the reason why can't get laid. If you could get laid you wouldn't even think about it.

yea so you're a bad person who's exactly what we're talking about.

Since the Zoomer generation, things have started to calm down and young people are more conscious about who they lose their virginity to. Most 18 years old I know today who are virgins only want to lose it to someone they are in a commited relationship with and those who did are in a commited relationship, but, of course, if you get angry simply because they didn't lose it to you, then there is not much we can do to help your ass since you'rr basically doing that stupid emotional torture to yourself. Point being, you are not the only guy on the planet and you are not exactly more worthy than most dudes and the fact that a woman lost her virginity to someone else than you doesn't make her useless. You make it sound like you think you are worth a girl's abstinence. I'm pretty sure she has the right to look elsewhere if she thinks you don't deserve that prize.

Finally, you say you value women as jewels even though you want to impose control over them. You don't get to decide tgat kind of shut just because you hide behind a weak facade of reverence.

tldr get fucked op you massive bitch

Strawman spotted.

>my point would be that I could fuck a new guy that -I- find attractive every night and never run out. there isn't a need to fuck so far down like manlets
That's not what you said though. You said you "should share that blessing with as many people as I can and bring pleasure to the world", which implies that you're doing it for the benefit of everyone else is as well. The truth and that guys point is that you just want to fuck as many chads as possible for your own pleasure, which is what you just admitted to. So kill yourself

>i consider them to be regular guys mostly.
"guys who are above average but I don't actually see true average guys as average"
>there isn't a need to fuck so far down like manlets
There is literally nothing wrong with short men.
women were a mistake.

>Because sexual liberation and excessive promiscuity are both identified signs of a society's decline.
>I have an opinion.txt

Now you're getting it.

Keep your head up man. None of that shit matters--it really doesn't. What matters are the relationships that you cultivate throughout your life. Those are the things you learn and grow from.

>Most 18 years old I know today who are virgins only want to lose it to someone they are in a commited relationship with and those who did are in a commited relationship
Lie

Have you people ever stopped to ask yourselves why this is so important to you? What is the source of this inferiority complex?

>I have an opinion.txt
J.D. Unwin's book "Sex and Culture" is a good enough source for my opinion

>I'm not assblasted that I can't partake in all the sex that dominates my mind and what I always think about, it's about the SOCIETY because WE LIVE IN A SOCIETY lmao I swear I am just an humble philanthropist who cares about muh SOCIETY

What a weak ass fucking copout.

explain how?

i mean i suppose I could fuck more than a guy a day and give more people pleasure but I still don't think I would run out of not ugly men. do you think ugly/manlets deserve my body more than average guys?

post a guy you think is average and i'll tell you if you're correct or not.

A women who's had sex with 1000 men or 1 man is physically no different.

>lie
>t. LALALALALALALALALALALA IT'S NOT TRUE I WON'T LISTEN

cuck or roastie behind that post

What's so bad about manlets?
>mfw no sub manlet bf

Attached: 1532701021919.jpg (468x660, 46K)

Oh it's another "I don't like what he says so I'm gonna pout like a spoiled child" move. Excellent, exactly as expected.

>do you think ugly/manlets deserve my body more than average guys?
The point that's being made is you don't actually care about spreading the joy to as many people as possible, you just want to fuck hot guys and are making up an excuse for your whorishness. Also
>do you think ugly/manlets deserve my body
why are you conflating short but facially attractive dudes with ugly dudes? theres literally nothing wrong with short men you're acting like they're intrinsically ugly. And because I know you're gonna strawman me, no I'm not short, I'm a very average 5'11.

>>>>>imblying
I don't blame anything, I just have less options to go for with so many whores around. It's their loss in the end

>post a guy you think is average and i'll tell you if you're correct or not.
Femanon, women literally rate 80% of men as "below average" so what YOU think is irrelevant to what's actually average.

height is a very important aspect of male attractiveness and really its a very easy standard to meet.

you wouldn't like eat an apple or something that was some malformed shape.

So the mental well being of your partner isn't important at all? Is this what we've come to?

I don't care much for this thread but I find it hilarious that your actually used the "it's current year!" argument kek

>really its a very easy standard to meet.
It's 100% genetically determined so how can it be a standard to meet when it's not something you can do
>you wouldn't like eat an apple or something that was some malformed shape.
This is a dumb comparison it makes no sense

Attached: 1529963026378.jpg (656x524, 57K)

You're just upset they aren't "slutting" around with you. If it was you they had attention for this would be a non issue. You should really get the jealousy under control user.

Attached: 1532119084146.jpg (721x711, 311K)

>you're just jealous
even the men that sleep around as young men don't want to marry the women who did so. get real

You need source for that claim.

Because beta faggots put pussy on a pedestal.
You can do nothing wrong no matter what you do, as long as you have a vagina, youre innocent of all crimes, so you might as well abuse it because some pathetic faggot will pick up the pieces and worship them with absolutely zero shame.

No I don't. you don't need "muh sources" for every claim especially those that are obvious to everyone.

it doesn't matter who i share it with though as long as it's with many people. i should gain some pleasure from it too though so fucking guys i think are gud lukin' is just a fun bonus. you don't have to suffer to do something good.

because you or the other user who i was replying to mentioned short guys specifically and i do find them generally to be unattractive.

nice way of avoiding the issue.

lots of stuff is outside of your control user but unfortunately that doesn't just mean you get a pass on it.

I would ask you for proof that it is true, but we both know you are just blowing that out your incel asshole. Stay jelly user.

Attached: cb9.jpg (1200x902, 722K)

>it doesn't matter who i share it with though as long as it's with many people.
Yes it does because again, you're not actuall about "sharing it" youre still about your pleasure and being a whore for chad which is the whole point that's being made.
>because you or the other user who i was replying to mentioned short guys specifically and i do find them generally to be unattractive.
but how can they be unattractive if they're handsome? that makes literally 0 sense if a person has a nice face how are they not nice looking.

I'm not a virgin you idiot lmao. I'm telling you as this user You truly have no experience with people if you think this is an outrageous thing for me to say. Get real.

>None of that shit matters--it really doesn't
I'm trying really hard, but it's a gut feeling that doesn't go away.
When I learn about a new guy that she slept with, oh man. I just feel humiliated and helpless. I don't show it, of course. But it's a concentrated ball of negative emotions.

they do, up until their 16th birthday when their worth starts depleting. Then they have at most 15 years of human life left.

It's not obvious to me. Sounds like this is just what you want to believe.

>lots of stuff is outside of your control user but unfortunately that doesn't just mean you get a pass on it.
Why not?

Not a malformed one, but a small one can taste even better.

>people can't lie on the internet
of course you're not a virgin; just like how everyone on this board is a super chad pretending to be an incel neet.

>When I learn about a new guy that she slept with, oh man. I just feel humiliated and helpless. I don't show it, of course. But it's a concentrated ball of negative emotions.
Is she your first? If so, what your feeling is definitely normal. I remember feeling that way a long time ago. Then I just kinda realized that it's something I have no control over so I can't really put energy into sweating it. It's definitely easier said than done, but just give it time my dude. It'll pass.

Source is literally every man ever. Men want thin virgins without tattoos. Having AIDS is not quite the turn on you seem to think. I'm no slayer but I got around. Because of single standards I only want to settle for a nice girl once start thinking of marriage. It's true about there only being three kinds of girls it life. Shitty ones that are hot and dtf, and good ones that are hot but waiting until marriage.

So you should be able to whore around but not her? Sounds like double standards man.

HAHA okay, if you really need to lie to yourself then that's that. But assuming you do have some element of rationality in you, I am not lying about myself or my experience, and I do not know how any person who's being honest with themselves can think men don't care if their fiances/wives were turbo sluts in the past. I have met very few men who don't care. Most do regardless of class.

Yes she is. And I hope you're right, but it's been a year and it hasn't.

sharing my body brings pleasure to who i share it with regardless of who that is. i think you are meaning to argue some like greater pleasure augment like it would bring more pleasure to some incel who would never get fucked otherwise but you've failed to make that clear and that was never angle I was coming from.

there is no way you don't understand that height contributes to your attractiveness or that there are single aspects of attractiveness that can detract enough that you would enter "unattractive" status.

because it contributes too much to who you actually are.

no a small apple would be a uhh a young apple and I don't have a problem with fucking young guys.

Yasss Queen, slay!!! xD