Being a fatbot is hell

I just binged 4k calories worth of food, which made all the dieting of the past week completely pointless. Hold me guys.....

On top of that i haven't been able to take a shit for 4 days and my bloated gut feels like a rock and hurts like a motherfucker now. On top of that i have been up for 14 hours already and am tired as fuck but can't sleep because my fucking belly hurts so much from all the binge eating and constipation.

What do?

Attached: 1494000466862.jpg (598x687, 75K)

dunno
buscopan?
painkillers
whatever

End your suffering, brother.

goto sleep and lie on your left side. Also stay hydrated, you'll pass an ogre dump soon enough

Stop dieting, eat at maintenance calories, and do some form of exercise you enjoy doing consistently.

This is how you slowly mold into an aesthetic lean body.

Cutting calories down hard is how you end up binging all the time.

Seriously considering this right now. I didn't even binge on anything well tasting, just ate some old stale whole wheat bread, cheese and fruits in the hopes that my constipation would go. But it didn't do shit.

My anus also hurts bad for some reason, because of all the hard stool pressing against it.

Give up. It's not worth it.

I didn't cut hard, just a small 300 kcal deficit on top of hard physical labor and moderate exercise.

Thats what makes it so frustrating. One day of binging can just ruin weeks of progress. On top of that I was planning on going out to dinner with my family on the weekend, so i was trying to save my calories up for that.

if u can feel it pressing against your anus, just put your finger in and hoick it out, maybe put some vaseline on it first to avoid tearing

I can tell that it is not that far along yet. But there is definitely a huge log stuck in my sigmoid colon.

Because I have a fucking slow metabolism, I got an anal fissure from constant rock hard stools too, which makes it even worse.

dude that suuuucks. I feel your pain. Have you tried movicol?

Go keto and you wont be hungry as much.

Attached: smug horriblesubs girl.png (708x720, 501K)

I wish I had your appetite man. Im never gonna make it at my rate of food intake.

Seriously just start lifting. Your appetite is an asset.

Dude I didn't eat, because I was hungry, i ate, because i have been constipated for fucking 4 days and hoped that it would make my constipation go away and it spiraled out of control from there.

Binge eating isn't about hunger. Otherwise I wouldn't have stuffed my face with raspberries lean meat and whole wheat bread, but just ordered a pizza instead.

Binge eating is a coping mechanism, like cutting and stuff, it is just horrible. You want to stop but can't, because you lose all control.

And hope he doesn't have a sweet tooth. Or likes chips. Or rice. Or French fries.

This guy probably cannot survive with so few carbs.

Binge-eating whole-wheat spaghetti always helped me with constipation problems (although obviously it's pretty bad for dieting). Yogurt with "live active cultures" helped a ton with diarrhea because it crowded out the bad stuff in my intestines, although it doesn't have much fiber so by itself it makes you constipated. You should definitely look into prune juice too, it's a natural laxative.

I recommend just doing OMAD, cut out all liquids except water, and stay at the same weight you're at. Less thinking, less fuss, spend your willpower on building muscle or an actual skill that you'll be able to do at 60.
>hurr look at this 70 year old deadlifting
ever wonder why it's so impressive? because it's not normal

I mean, I guess you'd be including prune juice as a liquid, but only to help you shit

Getting fibre on a keto diet is fucking hard. I have already cut out stuff like whole wheat pasta, grains etc. and the only carbs I am really eating are green veggies, beans and some fruit.

If I cut carbs any further, I would have to cut fiber too, which would worsen my constant constipation, causing my stools to turn into lumps of steel that will tear open my anus like some BBC.

I am currently doing 2 meals a day, and have always been drinking only water.

You're totally right on this. The only time I got hemorrhoids was when I was doing low-carb.
Look into raspberries, they have a lot of fiber per calorie. If I remember correctly, they beat out fiberone, which cheats with chicory root extract anyway.

I said just doing OMAD (TMAD?) without calorie counting would cause your weight to stabilize, since your stomach can only hold so much food. It won't cause you to lose. I suspect the hard physical labor is the reason for your appetite, unlucky you. It's so much easier to lose when you're a NEET and don't have anything else to think about.

On keto fibre is okay I think. Do you quote me. I think the carb calculations exclude fibre and sugar alcohols.

Stop worrying about calories- that's not a healthy or productive mindset for somebody with a binge eating disorder. Learn to appreciate food that is genuinely good for you and satisfies you. Try to get exercise everyday, even if it's just a walk. Weight training is the best, though, because you can focus on gaining muscle and getting stronger instead of always trying to deprive yourself.

The thing about keto diet is that you have to be skilled at cooking and creative to enjoy it, otherwise it's shit