/r9gay/ - #399

Where would your ideal place to live together be regardless of possibility?

Last thread:

Attached: e35ab8f40b64916cf0671ec72cd7023f.jpg (600x500, 147K)

Buy me Yakuza 0 on Steam or you'll NEVER get a bf.

Attached: 61651651.jpg (500x714, 34K)

On another planet tailored to my specifications

Maybe a small neighborhood house

>Where would your ideal place to live together be

In the woods of Vermont, 'til the end times come.

Attached: 1526236722803.jpg (1000x1025, 339K)

Small house with some land in the country far away from any normies, some land for gardening and relaxing, most land will just be left forested. Just a dream though.

Oh, user... We've been in the end times for years now.

But that was never a possibility seeing how the magic 8 ball shattered my heart constantly.

Nice cozy area that goes through all the seasons. A cute roomy apt that has a balcony that overlooks some nice greenery and things. All our plushies and weeb junk decorating the apt, a comfy kotatsu that we sit and eat and talk at and maybe take the occasional nap under. With a cute little doggy.

Attached: 73cdfaa3-e98c-4c4b-8876-a3b9e1d18b7d.png (540x302, 215K)

Sounds comfy but Vermont will practically subartic in a few decades as the GSM intensifies

>Small house with some land in the country far away from any normies, some land for gardening and relaxing, most land will just be left forested.
This, and it must have a nice winter season for maximum comfy so we can cuddle in front of the fire. The simple things really are the best.

what does putting your pp in butthole feel like

>still no tea addict bf who can drink strong tea without milk or sweetner
This. About a 4/5 month season of freezing temps and snow is ideal

ok, what's your steam?

Sounds very nice. I like the cold.

I know it's comfy but it won't be easy surviving in the subarctic when civ collapses

Drop a throwaway email and I'll send it to you there

Can you please go to /lgbt/ please? Stop posting these threads that are destroying Jow Forums. Thank you.

Do people actually need that for tea? What? How can tea be too strong for someone lmao

An aesthetic few acres of land with traditional architectural designs in the house (has a bar for my mild alcoholism and a cinema room for weeb games) not too far from several small villages, one of which has a train line straight to a big city.
Ideally in a country like Japan or something, but with less fish in the food.

>Just drink Indian masala chae with no milk or sugar
Fucking barbarians

A train for comfy rides into the city is a nice touch.

My house originally.

I don't know. However some say the same for coffee but I at least need a bit of cream to drink, and it's still not so pleasant. Very strong green tea can be a bit gross, but black tea is fucking delicious.

Better watch out i'll steal your man >:)

Jokes on you user the only man I have is myself

No! Future bf and I will pledge absolute loyalty to each other

>thread #399
jesus christ fags, get a life already

Attached: 22.png (394x421, 140K)

>get a life
>r9k

Attached: 73037d71-436c-469d-8de1-518449a9d7fe.jpg (719x1280, 144K)

>it's pouring out
>no bf to watch the rain with
Heavy rain puts a huge grin on my face desu

A towering fortress, staffed by a hundred power armoured praetorian guards, and tended to by a number of serfs, clerks, and cooks, that we can look down from upon our swathe of post-apocalyptic countryside, ruled with an iron fist but tempered by gentleness and compassion. I look at the misty and overgrown neutron-generators in the distance, as a shepherd leads his flock safely around it, and I hold my bfs cybernetic hand in mine, the cold metal of his replacement limb jarring, but my smile assures him I am not jarred.

Attached: IMG_3325.jpg (566x861, 42K)

lol, the best part is, I was here making generals months before they started being numbered

Unironically London.

Hi, fag.

Attached: sk1426890959640.png (460x460, 291K)

who here /need to breed/
who here /slurps daddy cummies/
who here /chugs dick/

Attached: 1496889913473.jpg (500x560, 51K)

I have those tendancies sometimes but I just nut to clear my mind. I'll wait for future bf to act slutty with sometimes desu. Probably would kill myself if I participated in hookup culture

I know one of you wants to buy me Yakuza 0 so that I'll give you head pats. Which one of you wants to be the lucky boy?

Attached: 1532257765681.png (164x164, 37K)

i'm not being serious, if these threads disappear i'll cause a scene

hows it going, gayboi?

Attached: 36.png (359x362, 161K)

Kryst pls go
Aren't you banned?

It's going pretty alright, I was just kinda afraid you might be dead or something! I visited master again in the beginning of the year and met his family and stuff.

If I was Kryst I'd be demanding and saying you're my paypig and that I'm allowing you to buy it for me or some shit

I would too this is the only social interaction I get outside of talking to my roommate on occasion

so what am i supposed to do when i'm feeling alone but i'm in the closet?

simply appalling, user

if you aren't willing to put in the effort of earning it yourself via gay4pay, then you don't deserve it

>you might be dead
nonsense, i have much attentionwhoring to do and if i died i'd never get it done

i hope they were nice. are they keen to the two of you, or was this low key?

I think I deserve it even more for not being a slut user.

I would if I had a nice bf
as it is now I just feel bad after masturbating

good answer, user

you passed the test, i'll buy you the game

>feel bad
it should feel good, user, i'm pretty sure you're doing it wrong

Attached: 216.png (404x218, 62K)

My future bf is cuter then yours

i miss my future bf a lot

>Miracle will never occur and your heart will never be fulfilled, user.

Attached: B4E42C85-20A5-4212-8AD5-AB7260CD1E06.png (343x440, 90K)

Me too user i just want to snuggle up in bed with him

I was just assuming from your Tumblr inactivity!
His sister and cousin and stuff know what's up (and master even had his arm around me like a dork when we visited them), but otherwise it's low key.

Attached: sk1426890959689.png (600x600, 283K)

Drop an email then so I can give you my steam.

>tfw meeting up with someone
this was a mistake this was a mistake this was a mistake
oh god I'm fucking terrified

I said drop your email or your steam damn it, I'm holding you to your claim

Attached: 65165100687.jpg (1300x768, 196K)

It's only a mistake if you don't know them enough to trust them. If you've talked to them for a while, the anxiety will pass within 15 minutes of you meeting!

>you will never own a cute subby gayboi and force him to refer to you as master at all times

When are you meeting up? It'll be fine user.

cute! i am jelly, but that's pretty great that you two had a nice time

oh, sorry. i should have mentioned there was one condition for me to buy you the game

i'm broke, can you spot me? i'll pay you back

Attached: 27.png (351x397, 198K)

You wouldnt have enough confidence to actually act like that, sissy one

Attached: 82CD645D-E1F8-452D-8947-041683E99BCC.png (360x640, 292K)

Sorry user, if I had the money to spare I'd just buy it myself

Attached: 292266.jpg (225x350, 36K)

It's less like he forced me, and more that I just started doing it, and he absolutely approved, and then I've just been doing it all the time for like four years. (Even a few times in public, by accident.)

Yeah, it was good! We stayed in a shitty cheap motel, but I like run-down places, and we only needed a bed anyway.
How have you been doing recently, then?

You guys are my very best friends :)

I mean, even if he was a creep, I'm a great deal bigger than him, so I could easily overpower him. I just don't know what you're supposed to do when meeting people from online

Literally on my way to him right now

i don't even know your name...that's a little sad

or would you? :^)

that's good to hear

i'm better. i'm only just now home, for about a day now after kicking the poison again

Well sure, I don't assume he's going to kill you, all I'm saying is that if you can have good convos online, odds are you can do the same in meatspace

>Where would your ideal place to live together be regardless of possibility?
A cabin in a snowy wilderness

Attached: winter-lodges-emerald-lake-lodge-field-bc-1211.jpg (1500x1000, 678K)

>what you're supposed to do when meeting people from online

fuck them/be fucked by them

I'm glad

Where do you live, user? Are you in Europe?

>Literally on my way to him right now
Good luck! I did that not long ago. It went horrible, but that was because of me.
I panicked and bolted when hanky panky time came around.
I feel real bad about it, he was actually cute.

>user....im really glad i met you i love you

Attached: 1532924421620.jpg (960x1280, 249K)

I do believe you now, since so far you've died a total of 0 times!

Oh, I see. Yeah, worst case scenario, we just watch anime the whole time and don't speak. Or maybe that's best case scenario? I really don't know. I'm not on good terms with meatspace.

Absolutely haram. Cuddling, at most, if we get along well.

Stop it, please just stop making me suffer

Attached: 189F36B3-5DD0-41AA-A524-9BBDA1F5E1CC.gif (500x465, 887K)

Damn these threads have been full of anime avatarfags lately.

Why is everyone here endorsing degeneracy?

This guy's pretty cool, but I don't think anything like that's gonna happen anytime soon.

Whats wrong with that originininaloli

I just want to be capable of achieving love like this
Someone just tell me what I need to do, please

>Why is everyone here endorsing degeneracy?
i'm jealous and horny and want to fuck/be fucked. don't know about the rest

be attractive for one, you may already have that

Why must you wound me so
Buy me the game though it's $17.99

My vampire eyes see only blood red skies blood red skies make tears inside that i always hide so i walk alone in my mental hole

Attached: 1532338447872.jpg (596x594, 87K)

Well I mean yeah, we did do a ton of lewd stuff too. And he is a total fucking lolicon perv.

I think i'm decent looking bar fixable issues of posture and hygiene but I literally don't know how to put myself in positions where anyone would even see me enough for it to matter

>hygiene
this suggests you're not going outside so that might fix your problem. also you can do tons online, there's lots of apps

Sadly not, northeast burgerland

>all your life you've been pretty much on the straight and narrow path to success >if Stacy wants a $600k cottage to run a hotel at that's her business and I am just there to support her >it'sallaboutthechase mentality >meet a cute boy who wants you to call him a 'good boy' and thinks 5'6'' is a 'normal' height but also wants dick all the time and always get obsessed with everything you do but its only because hes afraid youll ignore him and hes still 18 but has a worldly sense of humor anyway >suddenly appreciate boys instead of compete with them >all straights are just pretending to look more attractive to the only gender that's ever cared

Attached: 20180709_215906.jpg (1600x1200, 429K)

>they aren't going to sit and politely discuss philosophy or politics

>tfw that's exactly what I'd expect to do, unironically

Oh god he's here I'm going to actually die
I'm a dead man

Good luck, faggo!

I really wish there was someone who had $18 to buy me Yakuza 0 with...

>begging on the internet
Come on, now.

that's a waste of money

What is this post about

I'll do it, but only if you publicly and non-anonymously embarrass yourself
How badly do you want that game?

Come on man holy shit have some self respect.

I'm meeting up with a guy (not to lewd, despite the TRUE intentions of everyone here), and I don't know what to do because I'm embarrassed as all hell

Not badly enough to engage in your kink user

then why meet up with him? who invited whom? like there had to be a plan? let's go have lunch? let's go to the movies? let's common ritual animal sacrifice?