A bunch of men on Jow Forums are lonely

>a bunch of men on Jow Forums are lonely

>a bunch of women on tumblr are lonely

Why don't we just come together? Opposites attract, don't they? You could be cuddled up with a tumblr lady right now, pic related.

Attached: aftercollege.jpg (2048x1347, 305K)

The only one of those that isn't repulsive is the goth chick in the middle who undoubtedly has an array of mental issues

The women on Tumblr are only lonely because Chad doesn't want to settle down with them

Because of standards. Tumblr women are all about destroying the established standards for women, while to generalize very broadly Jow Forums is about either adhering to these standards such that anons aren't able to meet them (robots) or going far and beyond.

implying an incel would date these girls. incels want 10/10 stacies lmao

smart blondie hid her face just in time
this is juggalo tier shit lol

Get together with tumblr whore and get accused of rape because of my toxic masculinity... Nah

The men want to but the women don't.

>Opposites attract, don't they?
Incelbots and tumblr feminists aren't really opposites, though. In fact, they're opposite sides of the exact same coin. I've been saying this for years.

>implying an incel would date these girls. incels want 10/10 stacies lmao
Exactly. When incelbots say "I can't get a girlfriend", they really mean "I can't get a girlfriend who meets my standards (I'm allowed to have them, but femoids are ebil doo-doo heads for having them)"

Supreme Gentlemen deserve Supreme Women

Attached: supremegentleman.jpg (759x1092, 78K)

>The women on Tumblr are only lonely because Chad doesn't want to settle down with them
Exactly. They're mad at the opposite sex because they can't get what they want from them. Just like an incelbot.

>Exactly. When incelbots say "I can't get a girlfriend", they really mean "I can't get a girlfriend who meets my standards (I'm allowed to have them, but femoids are ebil doo-doo heads for having them)"
One look at your average fembot thread shows this isn't true.

Plus most mens standards are generally "dont be fat"

>Those aren't Women. they're Hambeasts

>You could be buried under a tumblr lady right now, pic related

Eh, not a chance.

>Plus most mens standards are generally "dont be fat"
And that's completely reasonable. Just like it's completely reasonable for women to not want to date boring and cringy autists.

>Mix cancer with cancer

Tumblr women should not be allowed to reproduce, do we seriously want their dna to exist on? Resist your urges robots.

Because female loneliness is a myth. The only reason they're lonely is because they want Chad and refuse to settle with anything less.

Attached: female loneliness.jpg (283x390, 27K)

both groups are completely unloveable and are alone for a reason

You only think that because you think incelbots are "anything less than Chad". They're literally the bottom of the barrel.

might be fun to get a tumblr tier gf and we have constant arguments and then fuck out the aggression